Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

On 2/16/2020 at 6:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Hello friend, you asked a question which am sure will benefit alot of new members like myself, just joined the forum recently hoping to earn too. In my opinion calculated investment to verified individual will earn one alot. Good luck

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 7:54 PM, Saeed ur Rehman said:

It is very good decision to invest money in crypto talk organization if you have experience of this business and it is very useful business

Well I think that you could say that you invested on cryptotalk if you invested some on Yobit exchange. I believe that the owner of this forum and that exchange is just the same. So if you have some investment on Yobit exchange, you're also supporting the forum.

I do not recommended you to invest because beginners don't have much idea about the cryptocurrency market and they always end up losing there precious capital. You must spend some time on this forum first and gain complete knowledge then you will be able to invest yourself.

• +2 1

A new member of this field, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then take some senior experts for investing

So In my way I will advice you don't invest too much as a beginner, otherwise it will be fully risky for you..

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

@Nrttbhey dear welcome to fourm and best wishes for future ,as.you say that you want to invest it doesn't matter that you are new if you have information about it it's a good thing to take this step to invest try to learn and gain knowledge about it then invest and get profit or you can invest on yobit investbox

• +3 1

Well u can invest if u have some background knowledge or u think that u have research well then u can invest still on my behalf it would not be a good bcz in the start u must learn about the mechanisms of the crypto world and pros and cons  and even after that u must invest in little and get some experience.

• +5 1

You may, but we do not advise you
I advise you to have knowledge of the subject in the beginning before entering the world of investment so that you do not lose your money because of lack of experience
And this matter takes time, so I advise you to take your time before entering the field ..
If my advice is useful or the vision agrees with me, I hope you give me heart
Thanks

• +5 1

I don't think it's a good idea to make investments as a beginner,the forum is really wide so therefore a newbie in this for wilp habe to learn a lot and have more knowledge before investing thier money,because there are some people always finding opportunity to scam and steal members money,so in order not to fall as victim of this you have to have anough experience about investments in the forum

• +5 1

I congratulate you for complying with the first step in the forum to reach 100 publications and it is very good that you think about investing but I advise you to study and train yourself enough so that you reduce the risk of loss of your capital since online investments do not They are 100% safe, we have to do a lot of research and determine which is the safest option that we can choose to obtain some benefits with our invested money.

• +5 1

As a new member if you want invent in crypto currency you have to be active and post valuable information so that you can have more like and followers this is the virtual way to earn and invest

• +5 1

Investing and seeing yourself as a trader that will start investing in btc or crypto does not affect anything that you are new to.the concept. There are lots of traders making it well in the world of crypto with just starting their investments as a newbie so you just have to be extra careful

Yes sure, it is only that if you are going to invest as a beginner, start with a minimum amount, try to investigate which currency you are going invest, study its price charts, and analyze deep in the market remember that an investment is to make money or lose everything has its own risks. you will not get rich in one night but if you know how to do it you will have some earnings and experience. Good Luck!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is okay for you to invest as a new member but only in investbox. Do not try to trade until you could gain enough experience. You should first train yourself then go for trading or staking. 

Hello my friend, with my friend's confirmation, you may invest in cryptocurrencies, but I advise you to learn first and then go into business in trading in cryptocurrencies or global currencies

I think, my friend, I have no objection to that, but I advise you that you have good capital to enter the field of investment, I advise you in the beginning to search for the topic more and enter the investment platform with a virtual balance in order to gain experience and experience .. This field needs experience, so I advise you to earn it and then enter With a deal..if you agree with me, give me a heart, thank you

First of all you should know about the rules and regulations of this platform,and follow the rules also. When you remind these rules and know much about the platform then you can invest instead of that you can got loss due to lack of knowledge and information.

If you wanna go for investing then go for it. But you must learn well and collect more information if you haven't enough information and knowledge about trading and the world of cryptocurrency, You must educate yourself well, after that you can start investing.

Welcome to the form all the new members, you can invest in cryptocurrency even as a new member but you need to be careful with your investment because there are scammers all over the internet looking for people to scam and when you are new be careful with you investment, investment is the best thing that will bring you high income in return 

• +1 1

Of course you can invest, but at the beginning I advise you to consult experts in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies, and also you must know the basics of investment, to avoid the least possible losses. 

• +2 1

Before investment we should read all the policies, rules and regulations of forum and learn how to invest get basic knowledge and experience. And take many pieces of advices. Because with lack of knowledge and skill there is chsnces of loose money. 

On 2/16/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jesoy said:

If you have enough btc then you can but I suggest you seek for experts advice who's into investing cryptos because it's really a volatile currency and it's more on risk. So better have research too just for you to be guided.

Yes, dear trade is a game of risks. But if you know basics of this game then you will win the big trophies . You need to know basic knowledge and skills and enough experience through some experts. Then you can win the game. Best of luck!

I think it is advisable to first get familiarization with cryptocurrency markets before going into actual Investments. It depends on your choice but going to investment without proper knowledge can make you loss initially and can end your journey in the cryptocurrency markets very soon. So first get proper knowledge then go with initial low investment then increase it gradually to get more returns.

If you are new here at this forum then you should have knowledge before investment   becaus without knowledge you cannot do invest   without having any research and  information  so you will not get harm if you will completely know about the benefit of investment you are doing. 

I think no because first of all you should lear about the investment and then after getting much knowledge about the investment you should start the investing otherwise you can face the loss .  You can use the yobit platform for investment because there is a simple way of investment at the yobit.

My friend, that you have 130 posts, this does not mean that you should stop reading or learning, even those with 3000 post are still reading and learning, you should take advantage that you have finished the 100 posts and start writing, reading, learning and making profits.