Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

It's not about the number of posts my friend, it's about the amount of knowledge you have gained till now. Jumping into investment can be greatly lethal if you haven't yet acquired the confidence of the market. You may have to wait for some more time to get a better beginner friendly market. Just hang on brother and observe, you'll be ready soon.

Hello friend, if you think you're ready to invest and you prepared yourself by reading about how to do it either in some platform or with some asset like cryptos, you can do it, but always handle a plan, otherwise I would recommend you study, because if you do not have much risk of losing your money if you enter something that is very risky.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

This post does not add up. How is the 130 posts matter to investing in Bitcoin? Anyway, did you invest a year ago? If you did you would be in great profit today, have you given it a shot and held or did you sell very lower and quit?

Dear brother do not just jump straight into investing if you do not have knowledge about how the crypto world works.  First of all spend some time in this forum and learn about how cryptocurrency works.  After that when you feel confident that you can invest money and can earn return on it,  then you should start  investing. 

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Yes dude you can invest here but its better that you get information from.the experts they give you a best advice also do research before the investment because its very risky..

• +2 1

My recommendation is that you do not invest if you do not have knowledge about the cryptocurrency market or if you do not know about the launch of a new project, for that there are tutorials on youtube that can teach you everything about the world of cryptocurrencies, also there is the Cryptotalk forum , in which you can consult about a new launch, I recommend you not to invest if you do not have any knowledge.

Of course, that will not be enough for you as a beginner, it depends on your understanding of the field and investment, as there is a risk in this field and it is possible to lose money easily. It is always advised to learn first and then start slowly with small amounts and famous currencies.

Oh dear you don't need to invest for receiving payment from posting or crypto talk forum. So try to used your posts only means to say you need free btc then you must make only posts and comments and you got daily payment for it. And trying to make good posts for safe keeping your account. 

First you should learn it properly and then invest if you invest without a learning then you will lose your money Crypto trading is the  risky business in my opinion you should increase your capital with doing trading never invest in hyip website learn about crypto trading and earn profit this is the legit way of earning 

Hi there friend, in my opinion it is good to start investing in crypto currencies as a beginner but before investing you should seek expert advice on how to invest and what are the risks of investing in crypto currencies.

Thankyou.

Dear mate this is the wonderful topic. I see many comments of other people in your post .I got of knowledge and information.an I'm thinking for investing here because we can get lots of money here

I think not this is not ok a to invest your money e as a beginner I want to suggest you that first of all you should to spend your time on this forum and get the knowledge about the training then you should to go for the trading otherwise there are many chances of loss

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear you can invest if you are a new member is not depending on if you are new or old just you have to need some idea about how to invest and how to get higher returns on the invest so just go through it learn some new ideas and knowledge about the investing and all then go for investing...

I don't think it's right to invest for new members because newcomers still have a lot to learn so I suggest you learn first about this and everything then invest here then you will get good profit here so take my word for it.  Don't try and work here later. Thank you all

I don't know about the Not that what we get is a reward  after we invest on this platform , so you are good, do you connect with the seniors? If this froum give earning without investment  there is no harm also.invest  on this

It does not matter if you are a new or old member, it is important that you have sufficient experience or information to start trading. You can test yourself and start trading, but by developing a good and safer plan for you.

If you have knowledge about it Then you can If you don't know How to work tab Then it is not right You learn the work for it first After that you invest If you work very well You have complete details so you can 

Hello my friend, you are here to generate many ideas about the work of the platforms, the method of trading cryptocurrencies, and the help of people before you worked on trading and benefit from their trading experience so that you do not fall into the mistakes of loss.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

You are still a member of the primary level. You have a lot left to learn.  I think you need more experience.  Seniors need to be consulted about investing.  I would say that now is not the right time for you to invest.

• +2 1

Of course you can already invest but I recommend you first invest in exchanges or in safe and legitimate platforms since these are safe investments and are very good for beginners later when you have more knowledge you can invest in trading or in some other investment  risk but only when you already have a good knowledge.

• +3 1

New members that are new and have little knowledge about cryptocurrency should not rush into investment, they should stick their time and learn gradually investment before Investing money into investment 

Halo dear dont fast to invest money.you are new in this plate forum.you should gained knowledge and experience from this forum.beacuse you dont know about investing when you learn from this forum and you fallow the senior members who they invest at this plate forum.when you get all these experience about investing .then you can easily invest at this plate forum.i hope you under stand my words .best of luck.

• +2 2

I see nothing bad in investment as a newbie. But the only thing I will like to draw your attention on is the issues of how to identify a realible site that you will invest in. So please be vigilant and concious of the investment you want to as some site are scam. Have a nice day.

Yes, you can, but before you invest, you have to learn and gain enough experience to avoid losing your money quickly and you must choose strong currencies because not every currency can be stored or invested.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Dear mate i don't think that it is good suggestion to invest money as a beginner.  I will suggest you to learn skills first about investment. You should learn from seniors. You should start from low than increase with time and experience.