Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Hello friend, Indeed, obviously you can contribute now, you can get a few coins like ETH or Litecoin. Purchase when the cost is low and sell when the cost is high. You additionally need to peruse more about contributing and exchanging, to comprehend the nuts and bolts of exchanging and contributing not to lose.

Us newbies we should not rush in investing first but let's try to learn more on how we should invest or what to invest into,let's do more researches and consult seniors how they do it then after given all recommendations we can do it as well.

If you are smart or have knowledge about investing than you should invest but if it is your first experience so I suggest to learn about investment and trading from seniors when you realize you can keep patient than invest or trade because for both trade and investment patient is important because in frustrating you will take wrong decision and will loss money. 

My friend, if you are experienced in the field of encryption and you have information about this field, you can do and make a lot of money

Yes it is completely ok for a new member to invest. Also there are not hard and fast rules for investing at this platform or any other but remember this is a digital platform and there is always a risk on digital world of losing money or anything else. So invest in a limit and there is no need to be panic and take risks.

It is a good move making investment even if you are just a beginner. Because it doesn't mean that if you are beginner or a senior when it come on making investment. It is good that making early investment so that in the future you will have great earnings.

If you are a newbie to cryptocurrency then i suggest you not to invest right now. Because you have to learn more things before investing. If you have enough experience and enough then search a legit platform and do invest. Best of luck           

• +2 1

It's depends on you my friend. But I will suggest you not to invest any kind of amount the these digital currencies untill you have enough skills and experience to judge the market price. Otherwise it's quite risky for you and have to take a loss. So don't try it before experience.

• +1 1

Yes they should , new members can invest because this is a perfect place to earn some extra income but the truth is there are so many people afraid how how they would lose every single coin they do have then its important to keep on putting up the perfect strategy that would grow your account perfectly

• +4 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help

Investing is a good thing but after proper research and seek information from senior and experienced person and also spend some time to understand the rules and learn more about cryptocurrency  than after hundred percent surety you can invest in this platform .It will be more safe then.

Hello friend, as a beginner, you have to research and have someone with knowledge and experience in investing on cryptocurrencies to guide you and if you have a lot of Bitcoin you can invest this platform is safe and you will not be scammed, it is the best sites.

As a new member i think it will be risky for you. Please know about it First then try it. Don't make any decision without properly knowledge about that.

I think  it Isn't  okay to invest if you are new at crypto  world . Because investment  needs so much knowledge which a new  comer hasnot. You Have to be more careful about investment and learn a lot of things. So Don't take any decission before proper judgement 

If you have the appropriate knowledge you can invest if you do not have knowledge, look for someone who does and advise you on which currency to invest in and when to do it

• +1 1

As a new member I think you should learn something about the cryptocurrencies first. And then about trading and investing and when you think that you can do a good deal with the trading or anything you choose for investment then that will be a great and good time choice for you for investment. In this way you can also know about the losses and advantages that will create a sense of trading in your mind.

New members need to be very careful of what they do because there is a lot of chances that we need to follow structures and strategies that are far much grown there is a strategy to build system that are easy to work with , there are so many new members here that run to invest without the knowledge to it, and so its important that we are able to know how this works

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally I can recommend to you as a beginner that before doing investment try to make smarter learning and doing a research about the assets you want to purchase by watching cryptos market movement carefully 

sympathiser if in case you have experince all but finance and information almost national currencies at that time for sure plow ahead plus invests in the one in question computing device. that plateform 100 percent scalar product along with everything won't rook sometimes you really. the aforementioned one is the most productive internet site because paying mooncoin.

You are on 130th post yet .

It is just a initial phase .

As per me you need to learn a lot still of you want to become successful in crypto .

Crypto trading is not child 's play .

Interrogate yourself that you can predict or study the BTC graph ?

if your answer is yes than do it .

If no then continue learning until you can.

As a new member, you shouldn't rush to out your money on investment sites, rather you should hold on and know the platforms that are legit and those that are suspicious. If you are certain then you can go ahead to invest 

• +1 1

If you don, t know that how to walk than you can not run. Same, if you don, t have enough knoweledge and experience about the trading of the cryptocurrencies than don, t take risk for this volatile currency. Geet seek help from the experts who gives you a good advice about the trading of the bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Dear first of all you have basic knowledge about trading and digital currencies which play a important role in the trading forum. Advice your seniors that do that business before. And your research would be better for investment. If you invest with proper knowledge then you can earn best profit.

• +1 2

Of course! As the saying goes, "Invest early, invest now." Well, you do have to read and learn some more so you can mitigate any possible damages from mistakes and/or frauds. You have to be knowledgeable. But still, any time now is the best time to invest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think... "Practice makes man perfect".

Without  having  enough  knowledge  about  investment and  trading  you  should  never  take  any  risk about  your  money  it's my  view thanks 

• +1 1