Crypto in your Country - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Crypto in your Country

56 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

So how did you convert your bitcoin profit into your fiat currency there in your country, since that cyrpto or bitcoin was banned to your country. 

It's not banned and I sell to known people only and there is no money at the moment in BTC. A friend of mine interested to exchange for fiat so we will do all the time. Presently I am looking to Hold Bitcoin for future profit.

3 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

Dear in this time i cannot trade openly like man to man i just trade in exchanges by and sell with in exchange and i hope full for my new government take action and legalized crypto in future.  

It is your wish and no one is forcing to do exchange personally. Your Govt won't take full action on legal matter as they will be busy for other features.

11 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

I see, sorry to misunderstood you. Yeah that is correct holding bitcoin for the future is one of the best thing we ca do for now. 

No problem for that, Yes Holding is good at the moment, but still who knows what will be the tomorrows sunshine.

12 minutes ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Actually right now crypto is not legal in my country because the government don't wants to accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency because of it's volatility.

If your country banned, then how shall you use Cryptocurrency as they might even ban IPs to crypto sites. Yes so many countries are doing same thing for volatile of Bitcoin and anonymous.

In my country here, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not banned in my country but the government is not trusting bitcoin but for me, it's still fine because we still can use bitcoin freely.

In my country there is a prohibition on using crypto currencies for transactions and exchanges, because there is a feeling of fear that cryptocurrency can pose a risk to financial system stability, if there is a drastic increase and decrease in prices, this will cause chaos in the circulation of virtual money and the real economy.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, cryptosix said:

I am from India and got Tired from the rules as they are not educated to regulate Crypto and the Banks are being looted by the Politicians. I don't have any hopes that they will soon regulate the Crypto or Ban, but they keep on holding the case.

How about in your country?

In my country cryptocurrency was accepted since our government are creating safeguards and regulation to give users and investors security againts frauds, thats why crypto trading in my country is not banned or whatsoever governments should learned to adopt with the change regarding technology and its uses for the great masses.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:03 PM, hatemelpop said:

As far i as i know, Cryptocurrency is legal in my country since we can use it to pay for bills, online transaction (local), and restaurants that accept it. Some people here using crypto to scam people that's why only few people knows it here and they lack of knowledge on knowing how it is good and decentralized and no hassle at all.

Are youo from Philippines? because we have the same priviledge in having cryptocurrency in our country.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I live in iran, currently we have cheap electricity in iran so people are starting to  mine every where in iran.

lots of people know bitcoin and crypto.

we have some iranian exchanges too

Is there a wild acceptance of the coin in your country which being accepted in many places like can be use to pay bills?

COUNTRY>>>>

Can i request to you guys that if you will post something good or bad about your country regarding crypto in this thread kindly put the country below so we know where it is?

I am from Vietnam and my country does not accept Bitcoin. They do not ban the use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but it is not legal. It seems that Vietnam is old-fashioned and does not understand the value and technology of Blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Just now, Senku49 said:

Hi mate! we came from the same country, Philippines. I do not know of that LOYALCOIN project. What was that?

Loyalcoin during its campaign, they used NEM blockchain to promote their token, where it became listed into cryptopia that in the end got an issues, and now Loyal coin I think was listed on Huobi so far.

Crypto in my country is not in a good position, it's struggling hard to be regulated also theirs no support with banks but I hope this condition will improve over time.

3 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

Oh, thanks mate. Does the coin hold any value? What is the value of the valhe of the coin? Do you think if coins.ph might have a project like that?

The coin value so far was below 10 sats I think, I'm not update to this coins a couple of months ago now. But you can check them out what is their latest news about it. 

Bitcoing would've solved so many issues in my country but sadly non of the big officials have time to listen.  Because for a while we had issues with withdrawaling money from the bank and ATM and bitcoin and crypto could've solved that.

I only heard our government talk about bitcoin once about two years ago and it was to announce bitcoin is banned in the country and its trading is illegal here. I do not think it will change any time soon.... the country is NEPAL.

2 minutes ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

In my country, bitcoin is accepted by many people, but I think the government still don't approve the case. I hope it will be recognize soon. And in other countries too.

I don't understand why people insist that governments must approve the use of crypto, I really don't get it

3 minutes ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

It's because some countries are under the governments. If governments implemented something and it was not followed, then they will take the responsibility.

if you fear that government will punish you, you must not use it, you must not talk about it and you must not do anything that makes you fear

1 hour ago, gabbie2010 said:

In my country the Central bank didn't kick against cryptos but advised people not to invest in it because they believed that bitcoin is unregulated thus unsafe to buy which in my own opinion is a wrong advice meanwhile many youths are in involved in trading cryptos without any government interference.

This is good for you and your country, you need to understand the Crypto and invest in them, else you should be out from Crypto and don't cry on Govt.

Yeah many youths will involve in the Crypto and they want to become rich as it is one of the best ways to make money online.

@susilabai

I think our govt is lazy and playing with us all the time by postponing the case. We all are slaves to them and have to listen what they say.

My country seems to have no idea what is bitcoin and how it works. I admit that we are from poor country and will still have a long way before bitcoin gets known and use it as a payment system in a regular basis.

Edited by Great Commander

3 hours ago, Rohit? said:

hello

i am from Indian My country cryptocurrency illegal . 10 year in jail If anyone use cryptocurrency in my country . May Exchange Has been closed like as Zebpay   India Most Exchange ....

There is the possibility that after the announcement made by the Chinese, through which they want to adapt blockchain technology and create their own currency, and India to adopt a similar position. Both India and China have many people working in the IT sector.

1 minute ago, Dguy said:

Crypto has dormintated Africa right now any individual using an Android phone for about 80% are in to crypto either participating in Airdrops or bounties to earn rewards

seeking free money is not really considered dominating the crypto, actually Africa has no major effect on crypto

If you try to open an account with a Russian bank for activities related to cryptocurrencies, they will refuse you almost everywhere. Some services whose activities were related to cryptocurrencies were closed or withdrawn from Russian jurisdiction. New services do not open for the same reasons.

pxf.jpg

2 hours ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

If you try to open an account with a Russian bank for activities related to cryptocurrencies, they will refuse you almost everywhere. Some services whose activities were related to cryptocurrencies were closed or withdrawn from Russian jurisdiction. New services do not open for the same reasons.

actually I think this is a problem in most of the countries in the world, I heard that in India their banks are even closing accounts that are related to exchanges

On 10/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, cryptosix said:

I am from India and got Tired from the rules as they are not educated to regulate Crypto and the Banks are being looted by the Politicians. I don't have any hopes that they will soon regulate the Crypto or Ban, but they keep on holding the case.

How about in your country?

In my place crypto currency may not be too well known, but many also began to play it, there is even a separate community and is not regulated by anyone.

No much about crypto currencies in my country politicians are not really seeing crypto currencies has a threat or anything more. So we can trade and do anything we want with crypto anything legal.

4 hours ago, Pom4ik said:

At this moment the state of Bitcoin in this country is legal., profits made from cryptocurrencies are subject to income or capital gains tax, both at a flat rate of 10%.

It's good to hear so many countries have legal and your tax value is too low. I think your govt is good governance in ruling the country.

You can workout with Crypto without any fear.

11 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

actually I think this is a problem in most of the countries in the world, I heard that in India their banks are even closing accounts that are related to exchanges

As far as I heard, in India any operations related to crypto are criminally liable. How irreconcilable are the authorities of the East, that they even put them in jail. Nevertheless, it is strange for me that there are projects that lead teams from India.

pxf.jpg

In my country a lot of people heard bitcoin but i think They didnt understand it's beauty.They think it as a Gold.Which a thing They buy and sell.If They understand bitcoin's beauty then They would be amazed in it