Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

In the yobit exchange the bitcoin is the best coin for trading and transi only and investbox if it is listed, but it is not good for withdrawing, the best coin for withdrawing is the litecoin and dogecoin

When i utilised Tron, digibyte, lake litecoin, ethereum, xrp mainly because most of these cryptocurrency possesses small disengagement cost in addition to the exchange swiftness can be quite excessive you will need a lot less than 5 a few minutes intended for finish exchange.

nearby are scores of crypto currency in online market.But i like to conveying ltc coin.Litcoin is the gentle fee transmission fee.The intact crypto it is the rule rank convey fee crypto.

There are countless crypto currency in online market.But i like to sign over ltc coin.Litcoin is the short grade removal fee.The totality crypto it is the rule toll transport fee crypto

Well for me I also uses lithcoin to withdraw my money because it has a low withdrawal fees, and I can also use it for trading and Investing , tho most times I used bitcoin for investing because that coin is profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use yobit and I choose ripple to transfer, switch from yobit to ripple, ripple really has very low withdrawal fee, and the implementation is also very quick, usually only takes 2-3 minutes to complete.

I always used XRP, as of now I do not have any problems in my transactions. I always trust XRP because it has also a low transaction fee.

My first time withdrawing from Yobit was a very bad experience. I withdraw the bitcoin directly without converting in to any other LTC and before I know, 70% ofy coin was charges. So now, what I do is first convert it to ETH then from there withdraw it to my ETH wallet, that gives me a lesser charges to pay. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, Before I was only using blockchain. So, any Currency supported Blockchain I will transfer in supported Currencies. but as I have Yobit now. I am transferring the same as it is. 

There are several ways, but the best way to withdraw currencies, in my opinion, is to convert all the currencies in my wallet into dollars, then I withdraw the dollar to my account in the electronic bank.

I am using bitcoin from beginning and there is no doubt that you will be benefited from it.Thats because transaction is very fast in it and bitcoin investor are increasing alot everyday so its a better choise

On 2/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

I don't know about others. Normally I trade with BTC,Eth,user,USD pair. And when I make withdrawal I choose a coin which have lower fees for that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I use light coins for Cryptocurrency transactions in cryptotalk, the transaction fees for light coins are much lower which means we can transfer our cryptocurrency at a very fast time through small fee.But Bitcoin's Tenesfer Free is much higher so I don't use Bitcoin.

Mostly i use litecoin and  dash to transfer my coins because the site which i use to sell my bitcoins through mobile money payments its only support bitcoins. So i will withdraw through litecoin to coinpot wallet then i will exchange them back to bitcoin and send them for free to my localbitcoins wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, i prefer to used Ripple(XRP) why? Because xrp has the lowest transaction fee so i've used it all day whenever i want to withdraw my money in here. I convert my bitcoin to xrp first then withdraw it. 

I use XRP or LTC to withdraw and transfer money because it is the best currency in terms of fees as it takes very simple fees

THINK POSITIVE

i am using litecoin or dogecoin to transfer my crypto because there are easy to get them low price and low fee you can use any other as you like

These coins I do not have in my bank account through exchange sites.  There are different sites to use.  From here i will get bitcoin to transfer  coinbase

On 2/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Xrp(ripple) has lower fees than Litecoin... The fees for withdrawing is 0.5 XRP , exchange your BTC to XRP and withdraw it to your personal wallet and trade it back to BTC on your wallet.. it will save you a lot of money in terms of fees.

I will definitely use Bitcoin, I want to convert it and withdraw the dollar, I advise you to Bitcoin, it is a very wonderful currency in everything.

When I want to convert my bitcoin to USD ! I go to trade section then I convert my bitcoin to waves then from waves to USD because with this way we can convert with less fees !

On 15.02.2020 at 11:55, Vivek1997 said:

i'd say ethereum or dogecoin, both of them have low comissions for small trascations but i never exchnage big sums so don't know about that

Edited by hawkeyee

Most time l'm using altcoins, but exactly top altcoins as ETH, XRP, BNB. l believe that. You can make a good profit from them. But they can be either BTC or top altcoins. l find them better than another.