Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

I also use litecoin to withdraw my money it has low fee and easy to get withdraw it I suggest all new members to use litecoin withdraw your money because they have a low fee charges so try it must 

My last withdrawal I used ETH for my withdrawal because it’s more cheaper than I expected than to the transaction fees of bitcoin.

The lowest currency of yobit is xrp,if we convert our satoshies in to xrp then we can safe our taxes,then you can change xrp in to your favorite currency which you want.

Hello dear first of all m not using any cryptocurrency for transfer and if i have choice to choose than i choose bitcoins due to its high marketing value worldwide 

I also use litecoin which has very low charges but I will advise not to withdraw with bitcoin because it has a very high fee of withdrawal.

You chose the best currency for me because I always convert via the Litecoin currency because it has a low conversion fee and takes a short time in the transfer process to reach the wallet.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Hello dear first of all m not using any cryptocurrency for transfer and if i have choice to choose than i choose bitcoins due to its high marketing value worldwide 

When i got my payment then i send it to the wallets and then convert bitcoins into dollars and then withdraw it into my exact perfect account.

• Useful or interesting 1

well to be honest BTC has too high fees of transactions and i prefer some new coins which has low fee of transactions maybe some alt coins but lateley i  have been using XRP. don't know why but i liked it.

After getting my payment in satoshis  I convert them into litecoins and then from litecoins to dollars and form dollars to pkr and then I withdraw it.

Most people use bitcoin and it is because it is very easy to trade with bitcoin since it is a very popular crypto currency, you can easily get a buyer.

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer? Yes is very good your question, because will get many answers about that and will be helpful for many members here, the best cryptocurrency for me is Ripple XRP because the withdrawal fees is lower than others also the transaction is faster than any other transactions.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yobit transactions can be made using Litecoin LTC or Ripple XRP, their commissions are very low and their transactions are carried out immediately and safely.

I use LiteCoin, Dash, Ethereum Classic for withdrawal, and probably the most profitable of them is to withdraw using Dash (I withdraw using exchangers)

On 2/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good

For me, all digital currencies are of value, but I prefer some of them that carry a meaningful project, such as Bitcoin, the first digital currency with a community project

I use XRP to transfer my BTC.for me its easy way and convenient to withdraw my earnings and had a small amount of charge fee.I do not know about others coins exchange so I only used XRP.

I prefer to use XRP or LTC to transfer or withdraw. Why not use BTC? because the fee is very large, just try to withdraw it directly with BTC in Yobit.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Etherium is the best for me. Etherium is gaining more momentum for now. I also use litecoin, but in times of withdrawal, my choice is still ether. There are many crypto out there, where I rate them is there values to their counterparts that can provide good profit for an investor.

I using xrp coin for transfer because xrp transaction fees very less around 0.5xrp and transaction confirm very fast and using bitcoin for trading or investing because very profitable currency.

I use to convert my money from bitcoin to usd because its very easy for me to understand and withdraw it has also not very high fees so it works for me.

I have currently chosen satoshi to transfer, because I am newly joined here and the amount of money I post daily from there is 30k satoshi.  I yobit transfer those coins from there.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

yes if  you transfer your funds very often then you are doing right,  because all exchange have high fee on bitcoin withdrawals. so just convert your btc to a low withdraw fee coin and then, on the other exchange, you convert that coin to the btc

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Экономьте с ProxyLab!Всем, кто пользуется нашими услугами более 3 месяцев и написал отзыв оператору в ТГ - полагается скидка. Подключайтесь, экономьте и вы!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • ТОП-7 разлоков текущей недели        CryptoRank поделился разлоками, которые ожидают нас на этой неделе   DYDX — $70.4 млн;GAL — $39.03 млн;PORTAL — $27.26 млн;ORBR — $15.11 млн;BICO — $13.77 млн;NYM — $12.42 млн;ZEUS — $11.82 млн.     Обратите внимание, что практически все разлоки составляют более 8% от маркеткапа. Вполне возможно, что это подтолкнет курс данных токенов вниз.
    • Вот если вдруг кому нужен инвайт, т.к. мои закончились: https://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_KYA4xLtQR5   Хотя пока не ясно, что это даст, но всякое может быть, поэтому лучше делать это простейшее действие. Сам тоже не всегда вспоминаю, но уже удалось накопить 830 BP - выполнил все задания и раз в день нажимаю кнопку.
    • Уважаемые пользователи и посетители форума, мы рады представить Вам наш обменный сервис - mchange.net! Мы предоставляем безопасные и выгодные условия обмена во всех популярных и востребованных направлениях в режиме 24/7. Обширная площадка для ввода и вывода различных криптовалют. Прием и отправка платежей по России/СНГ/ЕС.  Мы используем в работе множество известных платежных систем, среди которых являемся сертифицированными партнерами.  Проводим обмены практически моментально в любое время суток. Вежливая, круглосуточная техподдержка консультирует, помогает и сопровождает на протяжении всего процесса обмена.  Для клиентов с большими денежными объемами рассматриваются индивидуальные условия. Предлагаем гибкую систему скидок и возможность дополнительного заработка по двухуровневой реферальной программе. Контактная информация: Электронная почта: support@mchange.net Telegram: @MChange_Obmen
    • Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!
    • Компания ранее уже имела успешные маркетинговые акции с известными знаменитостями и спортсменами, включая Matt Damon, Ronda Rousey и Carmelo Anthony. Кроме того, было подписано мировое соглашение с клиентами для помощи в преследовании промоутеров компании.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 602 266 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)