Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoKing89

Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts

you can see your earnings to yobit.net in that dashboard you can watch your earned to that site even how many posts there are deleted by admin and moderators..the thing is yobit was a secure site you can use.

Well if you have a yobit account then that's the only place you can see your earning and the number of post you make so far. But you have to connect your cryptotalk account to yobit account to be able to see your earning. 

On 10/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

You can see your yobit account. How much you earn. Also I know that you can be earn by post one day maximum 30000 Satoshi. Which is really good amount.

today is my first day on crypto talk forum so I have not clear information about it but I read some rules of forum our payment may be received in yobit exchange. 

You can view your earnings in yobit. This forum and yobit have partnership. So when you post a useful post, you will earn satoshi and then you can see it in your yobit account. Don't forget to use the same email address you used here in cryptotalk.org. 

You need to see how many satoshi you have earned, then it says you how much money you already earned in my view, besides if you know more regarding this, it helps you to do any works about this.       

In my opinion, one of the simplest means of Bitcoin at the moment is through this website and it is possible to earn around 30k thousand Bitcoin Satoshi in a very short period of time, which I think is very good income and I think if you doIf you do daily, you can earn a good income at the end of the month and you will get about 1000 Satoshi in exchange for your objection post

Good question brother. Its easy to see. First go on yobit sgin in youbit then go to cryptotalk campaign and here you can see how many earn from cryptotalk.  

You can see all information about the number of posts, BTC Balance from cryptotalk etc. here

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Just a suggestion, before making a thread better read the sticky thread first in about forums. there information about this forum is explained in detail.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You only see it on yobit account and it will help you understand a lot of things in this forum you get to see how many posts are legible for payment and also it will help understand what were the deleted posts, only on your cryptotalk forum section, you will see everything, got check it out, its easy

You can try to look at the YoBit Cryptotalk Campaign section because that will be the section where you can see your earning history, also you can see how much useful content you already have. You can also see how many satoshis you have earned for a certain date and also you can see how much bitcoin you have already transfer to your balance.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

There are two ways you can calculate how much you have earned in total from your posts:

1 - If you haven't converted your bitcoins to other currencies, you can easily see how much you have earned by checking pay per post section in your Yobit panel and add all the satoshis you have accumulated in each day.

2 - If you have converted your bitcoins to USD or other currencies, you can also check withdrawal section for that particular currency in Yobit to see your transaction history and calculate the total amount.

its very easy my friend ! all you have to do first you have to make sure that you have linked your account with Yobit ! then you can see through Cryptotalk campaign  

You just go to the yobit and where you will add your account on that spot you will show that how much you have earned the money through the posts and also that how much you have good posts in the cryptotalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, fuer44 said:

check in your yobit account, you will see your total posts and total posts calculated to be paid. there also you can see directly the total bitcoin that you get from your post results.

Yes ..to check the number of successful post and its earninh we have to browse the yobit exchange .in that by clicking on the campaign option we can get the details of our earning

To see the number of posts and the amount you have earned you must link your crypto talk account to yobit first and in yobit you can checkout the number of useful posts you have pending for payment and the amount of bitcoin you have already earned.

468x60-3.png

I figure out I beg your pardon? i declare to sort out but i dont value anywhere i bottle discovery the total of my bitcoin that i boast earned ive been looking on the website but dont become aware of any mania execute i contain to cook an checking account on yobit ? container everybody evade me out 

If you are here to earn then you have to know everything about the forum. And this is just a promotional event. Also you have to connect your account to yobit exchanger for earn. You can check your earning through this link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You got to yobit and click on your username on the top right hand side, under the options click the third one which say cryptotalk campaign. There you will see how many of your post were counted and how much you were paid, Hope it helps. 

You can earn 1000 satooshi of bitcoin on 1 post in yobit. You can check your posts in yobit payperposts campaign. 

Currently, you can find out how much you have earned and how many posts you have paid through the payment page on the YOBIT platform

THINK POSITIVE

58 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Currently, you can find out how much you have earned and how many posts you have paid through the payment page on the YOBIT platform

You can see how many posts you made with paybypost on yobit
The payment that I received from this forum