How can i receive my selling to PayPal?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

How can i receive my selling to PayPal??

Well I don't know how you can do that cause I have no idea on how to use the PayPal. I don't use it. 

I think yobit don,t have any option to withdraw using PayPal yet but you have another option perfect money with fee,you can send your amount to perfect money then send it where you want.

another site that offers this type of service ie from bitcoin to paypal and dundle.com just send your bitcoins to the site and in exchange for a small commission you receive a payment on paypal...

18 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend, you can convert your currency to the corresponding dollars and then from the withdrawal option put your account number on Paypal and it will be transferred to your account dollars
If Paypal is prohibited in your country, you must speak to a broker or have a friend in a country where Paypal is allowed

I Think that  there are correct exchanges thst will allow you to exchange with the Bitcoin  easily.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I don't have a PayPal account and have never done any transactions or transactions.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.  Thank you.

Yes, you can sell your bitcoins and recieve payments through PayPal, that is, site like local Bitcoin accept PayPal as a more of payment between P2P users and the act like a middle man between the buying and selling of the coins

On 14.02.2020 at 08:41, Daveyoung182 said:

Good afternoon mate,I know a way on how you can convert your bitcoin into paypal money.Its a wallet called coinbase,this wallet supports withdrawal by paypal.its a pleasure talking with you mate.

It is pleasure to read your comment also,i donot know the way to conver this currency..may if i creat a wallet..that be easy to. Conver your currency forme from dollar to btc ..etc..thus i understand

No my friend i have no idea about this problem because i never used this method before so i am sorry to tell you that how you can receive your payments on pay pal method.

I wish I could help but I don't know about this because paypal is banned in our country  We here use alternative websites to paypal in our country.

I don't know about this brother. I withdraws money directly into my bank account. But there might be done wallets that supports deposit and withdraw using PayPal. I didn't heard about such wallet yet so i will tell you after i will get information about it. Thank you.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, in my country one bank starts to receive paypal money and i wont to sell my bitcoins and receive my payment to paypal, is there any way that i can receive my payments on paypal pleas tell me, thank you all

to sell your cryptos for paypal money you need to use peer 2 peer exchanges that offer this possibility.

so you can use exchanges like localbitcoin or paxful, both of them are safe and trusted sites

Yeah you can send your money to paypal there are many exchanges who are connected to paypal all you have to find a trusted exchange and send your money.

Yes you can do that, i suggest bestchange  is the best website to do this , it give you opportunity to receive your money from any wallet you need to PayPal or anything else.

Sometimes I withdraw money from PayPal via Coinbase, but if Coinbase does not support your country, withdrawal is not possible.  If your country supports the sale of Coinbase, you will be able to withdraw money from your PayPal account.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, in my country one bank starts to receive paypal money and i wont to sell my bitcoins and receive my payment to paypal, is there any way that i can receive my payments on paypal pleas tell me, thank you all

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

Try to use coinbase, they support bank transfer you can sell your bitcoin there or you can register perfectmoney because yobit has perfectmoney and you can transfer your money to perfectmoney because it has bank transfer.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, kirubel said:

Don't need to worry about payment at all because now yobit exchange providing this facility to trade bitcoin with USD and then withdrawal your USD to your PayPal account. 

I don't have an experience with that although I use PayPal but I never tried that before like selling my currencies and its direct to PayPal  . I hope others can guide you.

You can use localbitcoins or paxful. Trusted sites, small fee, fast exchange to cash upto 30 minutes, many different payments methods. They are my favorites and recommend them to you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

look my friend avoid pay pal because it may freeze your account and ask you to provide some denouements for the source of this money , so you have a lot of other ways to withdraw use one o them , pay pal most of time need some papers for every dollar you send to it 
search in your area there are some people buy and sell BTC and trusted for others they can help you 

In order to receive and sending money from the PayPal you must be connected your Master Card account to PayPal and you'll be using email only to done transactions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You will sell your paypal dollar to online exchanger in your countery and they will give you payent in your local currency they are different online Exchange available where you can buy and sell  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

You can retreat you BTC from Yobit to coinbase. it follows that search a exchanger position and at this juncture you preserve switch you btc to your PayPal bill in USD. I aspiration it will be ready to lend a hand for you.

I think that  it is really hard to find an exchange that will let you cash out through paypal most of them only cash out to payeer and other method of cashing out or paying bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I am sorry my friend i don't know how to do that, but see any platform support ask them if they can send the money to your PayPal. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Хотел бы рассказать о интересном сайте под названием CoinsCrash На нём есть кран который платит 2Bits (2Bits=200satoshi) в час, сбор неограничен, вывод от 150 Bits из которых берётся 50Bits на комиссию. Так же на данном проекте есть что-то по типу "баунти". Можно дополнительно заработать 600Bits. По 100Bits за пост на каждом из 5  форумов а еще 100Bits за видео на ютуб. Данный "кран" точно платит(снизу доказательства, и да они мои) и я думаю он еще долго проработает и будет платить. Реферальная программа, насказать что крутая, просто нормальная:2 Bits за реферала вы получаете каждые 24 часа, а еще если ваш реферал сделает депозит вы получите 5% от вклада. Кран живёт за счет режима crush, и по этому он может так щедро раздавать. Вы также можете заработать больше битов, играя в Crash Game, которая очень интересна, попробуйте сами. Прямая ссылка на сайт: https://CoinsCrash.com/  
    • Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.