I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

Like serious the suggestion  will e nice if the competition can pay us well or the state of doing the competition one can learn alot from the subsequent competition. 

Friend, that would be really cool! It seems to me that this forum is very lacking in customization, in order to make one of the best and most beautiful forums in the world. But it's good enough! I think the idea with a logo would be good, especially for creating your own coin to develop higher in the future!

I think we could use a symbol or a logo ,it would bring unity and not just about the logo . because this forum as to share information about cryptocurrency so i don't think competition like this is needed .

This is a good suggestion for you. I do not think that we need such contests, and this forum does not need to design any notice to increase its popularity or fame. It has become a very popular forum and a large number of people work within it.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

Arranging competition at forum is a  great idea members will be happy and get more energetic because if competition. Their for arranging content, logo designing  kr any of forum related competition will be welcomed by Mods and Admins. Who will set a rules  and rewards for participants. The competition season always give a good boost to forum and many of new people join forum to seek rewards. This forum always think about members future and brought great competitions. 

I would say that this proposal is a good way of advertising the forum but I do not think it would be accepted by those who handle this platform. I would say that this is a promising way of promoting their forum as well because it would create a potential user to join coming from internal sources which are those who are already spending their time in this forum or external sources who are not yet a member of this forum. I only think that it would not be accepted by the moderators because that is part of their job as well so I do not think they would let somebody to do that when they already have one.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:56 PM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

Well that's a nice idea mate. The forum presents  logo is a nice one. But I think you can chat with the admin so that they can see what they can do about this your suggestion. At least you can explore your skills also here.

No I do not advocate this , the recent logo is nice and efficient that it does not need to be changed, anyway ... if you are creative with logos you can post your suggested one and I am sure that you are going to get so many positive ratings on it , if the members here liked it... and it will be a token of your appreciation for this forum. 

On 2/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, rekter said:

What do you guys think?

@rekter  Designing a logo for Cryptotalk would be a good campaign. There should be competition among forum members to create eye-catching logos for CryptoTalk forum. Members will provide their designing skills to present their best performance. I also have some designing experience, I will make a nice logo. The moderators should run the campaign and offer prizes to the winners. Moderators vote for the best logo and announce the winner. It would be a good idea if implemented.

Not at all it would not be a good idea as it would distracted our attention from Cryptocurrencies talk and the aim of the forum would get behind. So my dear I think there should be competition about Cryptocurrencies knowledge where people research and bring some excellent and outstanding article. 

The forum is meant for crypto discussion and if u bring something something special and informative about Cryptocurrencies then it would be a great favour for the forum. Dear mate it is not a good idea to have logo competition still u should work on your crypto knowledge

I think the logo is amazing, I like the logo, although every member with what they like most but I honestly don't have problem with the logo , some might want a better logo but to this logo is much better and looks cool to me honestly

• Useful or interesting 1

You invent good idea bro if we create a new logo of cryptotalk and share with all the peoples we make lots of members due to this effort and cryptotalk will increase the followers and community reputation and online marketing so that's a good idea for new inventions.

• +1 1

It's nice for us to compete in this forum in order to broaden our knowledge of crypto. However, if we are to compete  in this forum it should be crypto related and not other wise.

Hi friend! I think there is no need of the logo for cryptotalk forum because we are getting knowledge and information without using any logo at this forum. Therefore we should focus on the quality posts and our content that we are sharing with others . 

Yes I 100 percent agree and give my support on that because it will bring unity among us all so I will be pleased if the admini will look into it and give their full support to this competition to take place 

I think the logo is cool to me, although if they ask some members to create another logo am sure they will create something spectacular than that, I guess that's why members feel there should be competition,but to me, I don't mind with the way the logo is .members with different views 

That is a smart thought. As we probably am aware logo was utilized to know the presence of this substance. Likewise this is an incredible path for the new ideas of the gathering. I simply trust administrator endorsed that thing.

I believe this would be a great idea since we know every website or forum has their own logo that gives them identity when it appear anyway and same should be in this forum , maybe admins not made a one yet since it's not needed and has no uses so far but when the forum get famous more and more I'm sure there will be a logo for cryptotalk forum

Thats all great but, however there are things why the logo is kept and same there are alot of them starting off if its changed then it wouldn't be 'original' and there are alot more facts why it shouldn't be changed anyway but sadly i dont have the answers.

Right I did not even think about it, cryptotalk does not have a logo, it would be best if we have one and your idea of competition is awesome.

That's not really necessary as the primary aim is to build and maintain the forum.

Competition about logo of the forum is another different thing

• +2 1

The forum will not be cluttered and newbies can easily deal with posts.  However this is a great suggestion th this forum so be prepared to fix it first because the most important thing in this forum is the effectiveness of this forum

Your thoughts are acceptable, but it is not important to oppose the Cryptotalk logo in light of the fact that Cryptotalk is the reason for the digital meaning.To exchange knowledge about cryptocurrency and it can create some misunderstandings between users.

Well if I'm to suggest, I will say the present crytotalk logo is the best. Because the administrator's and moderators of the forum most have a best reason why they made it to be the way it is now. So I will suggest the logo to be the way it is. More greetings to all members on the forum.