I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

hello dear yes you are right to suggest competition for users to design a logo for the platform to represent it and it will attract people towards the platform and will make us as a team to work together 

It is a good thing to compete on the people of the crypto ward. During the competition of making people of crypto wards between people, other people will also be able to know about it. All people should join the competition, new members too and those who are old too .We should all play our character to make crypto currency famous all over the world. 

• +3 1

Here we can see people who know too much about any things so it is important to add the value they can in this forum that we can utiilizara for many things, it is important to note that the logo is very important and if there is competition could choose the best, for this we go to the next level with respect to everything we can do.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. I completely agree with you. Fake accounts should be prevented from voting and work so that the forum will always shine.

• +4 1

It will be great if there is a competition about crypto talk logo. To be honest cryptotalk is one of the great forum I have ever seen. Crypto talk gives us a good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

Using a logo is really good for the marketing i think this forum deserves a nice logo i am with the idea of a competition we done that at the colleage and it was so cool 

I liked the idea and encourage its implementation because this will make the forum more beautiful and honor it with its own symbol or design, which brings new users to this forum and raises levels of use in the forum and more information about the cryptocurrency. A great idea. I hope those responsible for this forum agree to this suggestion.

In my opinion, it is a very wonderful idea, the forum could put up a contest for the most beautiful slogan and be voted by the moderators and members and the person who designs the best logo gets prizes in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

It's a really good idea. We have always gotten used to competitions that spark competition between members here. It's a new kind of competition that can be created here. I hope the moderators do that

• +2 1

I agree with you because it has become something that only indicates repetition and the goal of this site is not about the logo but to share the benefit correctly we go back to this wonderful site and on the subscribers Cafu and ourselves at the same time.. Taking and dealing fully with credibility because it is the most important thing. All appreciation.

• +2 1

It is a great idea of having a logo and a contest with the selection that will be picked will of course be rewarded. I don't know if this is considered but probably it will be great for designers in the forum to give their constructive ideas about a forum logo.

Competition for cryptotalk logo is a good idea because if you see the logo of cryptotalk, it just a simple logo for me. This logo needs to be change...

• +2 1

I would like to see how it will be provided and what results we will have. Hope admins will take this idea on the pencil and do something about it.

Dear this forum goal is for sharing knowledge about Crypto world here we can spread knowledge about Crypto currencies trading and investment . And her is perpose of getting knowledge from others and we are responsible for share our knowledge with others.

• +2 1

I think as the cryptotalk experts had said, this is a cryptocurrency related platform, so any competition you will suggest should be in accordance with the cryptocurrency world, because this logo competition you are insisting wouldn't be beneficial and ideal to the members, this is my view on this.

• +2 1

Hello dear, k think this platform is strictly for the discussion cryptocurrency related issues, so I think that the suggestion you made about the logo wouldn't be welcome the platform moderators, so we need to make good suggestion, thanks.

Dear friend crytotalk is not a platform like that, here we are doing the works to earn money and to get more knowledge . There is nothing related to logo or anything in this platform. If you want to suggest any competition let it be something that boost more ideas to the members. Think something like that.

What a great idea! I am sure many of the members of this community are expert and gifted in graphic design, we can make tge logo much more accessible. 

It is a forum for cryptocurrencies, exchanging information, knowing about it and how to deal with it.  If they want to create a competition, I think they should create a competition in the field of cryptocurrencies or within the forum topics.  I think the logo contest does not belong to this forum.  But it is a good idea and exciting but not in this forum my friend.  I hope you will accept my opinion .

I did not get your point here to create a logo for cryptotalk that well this is a forum which focus on cryptocurrency and the topic should only focus on that but your Idea is much appreciated. 

This idea may be great but voting will generally be cheated on

There are people who do nothing but cheat. We can consider cheating to be their profession.

I propose to moderators to enable full members to vote only

For fake accounts to be prevented from cheating.

• +2 1

It is a good idea, but the moderators can identify the members through their different pictures, if we all put a unified picture that will make this difficult for the members.

• +2 1

Yeah that's great.  I also want to create a logo of this best cryptocurrency.  If there is a logo, this forum will become popular very soon.  People will start working on this forum.

I think its a good idea to take , atleast it will motivate every member to ahow his\her talent and will help the forum to develope and move yo the next level.