Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Best Tips and Idea to avoid Being ban.

37 minutes ago, Saira said:

Yes I agree with you if we follow the forum rules and avoid the copy paste and spam post then we safe our account getting banned so make a useful post and increase our reputation level

yes we need to improve reputation through some better job just copy and paste is not the thing that add to the information of other people so we need not do copy and paste

I apologize for my ignorance but i prefer to ask before committing this error, what i understand for SPAM is when someone send me insistently information that i don't request, i think in cryptotalk SPAM is commenting many times on the same topic, am i right?

Actually I don't have a problem here though, it's a whole thing that can be related to our new rights, but it's an important thing that we should mention to our Prophet.

Thank you for sharing this kind of tips this really helpful for the beginners. but the main thing is if we follow and respect the all rules of this forum then our account will be safe otherwise the account will be ban.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I completely agree with you I think this information will be very helpful for all of us. This will be especially helpful for those who are new.

7 hours ago, Naqeeb707 said:

yes you are right this topic was helpful for me too being a begunar i was confused about things and many people were warning me about the rules but these are very simple as mentioned here.

I think it's very good if the senior members want to warn us especially new members not to break the rules, so we won't get a warning point or banned account.

Thanks for sharing valuable information some newbies asking why my account banned you given answer to all.write your posts or topics honestly follow all rules.

Edited by Soaib khan
spaling mistake

I want further discussion in number 3 of the post that you made. ie avoid public wifi

I think it is not too dangerous, because several times I used it and nothing happened. in fact I also often do that with my friends who are the same as opening this forum. if for example there is a serious problem about this, please explain and I will consider doing this again.

We know that if you do not copy the contents of another member's paste, do not use the Internet and mobile or computer in person, and do not use a cryptocurrency account we will avoid any restrictions on your account. Thanks

I think the reason may be either using multiple accounts or spamming other post.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, Migo said:

Actually I don't have anything to add here, this is a full topic where any newbie can understand it, and follow it in the same time, this is one of the important topics that we should give it to the newbies to avoid some bad consequences may happen to their accounts here

I am also saying that it is more amazing.

5 minutes ago, Big Flex said:

This post was quite educative and informative too it goes a long way in helping me understand how to avoid  being BAN

You hope that you learn that some thing from this, rules penalty are really scary specially the Banning part so avoid those thing that will get you banned.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The biggest step to not being banned is following the platform rules . This rules include stuffs like, not spamming in anyway, not copying and pasting people's posts, not promoting referral links

before starting post you should close look at all rules and obey all the rules and be original. I think your id never banned if you follow this tips

Dear friend

Cryptotalk have Most secure. There have some condition to use this side. So must follow trims and condition. Others you ban this side.

Thanks

As far as I know, the best tips and ideas for avoiding sanctions, I don't know. However, it seems like if someone who knows about this, of course, will know through the post. Thanks

On 2/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, Fattkidd said:

Ps- This post Got deleted so I change the title and im just reposting this because I think its helpful and Admin please dont delete this I spending so much time making this content.😅😅

I notice many users are complaining about getting banned by the moderators and some are getting more warnings so here are some Idea how to Avoid them and tips.

1.Copy/Pasting - We know that its prohibited to copy paste contents. In this forum there are two ways to copy paste First is copy paste from the Web and the Second is copy paste by using other users content. Its better to create your own content to avoid getting warning or getting banned so users ignored this and they pay the price by getting banned.

2.Mutiple Accounts- It prohibited to create multiple account in this forum I know some users are thinking they can earn more by collecting double rewards from this forum but sad to say you will get banned for doing this and its not worth to loss 30k Satoshi per day.Dont create multiple accounts and Dont be Greedy its for your own good.

3. Avoid public Wifi -  I know some of you dont know this but avoid public wifi as much as possible because there is a chance that your connecting to a public wifi that have a Cryptotalk user connecting to it. There is slight chance that you encounter this but for safety just avoid public wifi.

4.Mutiple Comments - Some users tend to do mutiple comments in one topic this lead to spamming but its not bad to do mutiple comment. if your being "quoted" but if your not being quoted then avoid commenting mutiple times in one post because the moderators are checking every post and comment you make.

5.Avoid Aggresive Comments - This forum is for friendly use,so avoid creating comments that can offend someone this is also a reasons why some comment get deleted if the moderators finds offensive comments or post they will delete those post or comment with out a doubt.

6.Use the Search Bar - I know some users are excited to create there first topic but I advise you to use the Search Bar first so you can check if someone else posted a content this help avoid creating duplicate contents.

7. Read Pinned Post- If your just new to this forum take time reading the Pinned Post because that will help you alot to understand how this forum works. It will only takes you few minutes to read them they are very helpful.

8.Reporting -  If you find post that are not really helpful or just spamming just report those content But Avoid Reporting others, if they have good content and you just want to purposely report then dont because the report are being review every time so dont abuse the reporting system because the moderators check every report that you send to them.

9. Reactions - Its good to give reaction but please be more mindful about it. 

First Dont give random bad Reaction to people because they can see who gave them those reaction plus there a chance you get warning for doing this on purpose.

Second Dont give reaction to people who did not deserve them Reaction are made to be use and given to people who are good and have good qualities.

Third Appreciate Contents I notice some users have create beautiful and Unique contents yet they dont get that much attention and the sad part those contents deserve reaction but no one gives them reaction. I do encourage users to give reaction to users who deserve them.

I hope this tips and Idea will help improve your quality as a member.

Please dont Deleted this😂

Really important post dear mate, yes lot people are banned in this forum using multiple account and using cope paste post, this two are main reason for account banned. Although you point out all the reason why our account getting banned.

As a newbie all i can say is the is really helpful because it will be really painful to get banned for simple and silly mistakes that can be avoided in the first place.

You have give me a very good tips  and i hope i will follow these all tips because all tips will save my account life for long last.

It is a very good information added to my strategy on how to act accordingly thankyou so much mate, it would be very great topic

Personally, I tell you to make sure that you comment on this matter that you know clearly, do not make any comment unrelated to the topic, do not make a grammatical error, do not promote any page in the post / comment box, most importantly do not copy the post of others, then you will be  Completely prohibited.

thank you so much for sharing this it is very useful information for all members every new member should easily understand all the rules and avoid getting banned by crypto so i am really very thankful to you please provide other necessary information which should be helpful for us

The ways I know that will stop your posts from getting ban will be classified into three ways firstly, always endeavor to do quality research and findings concerning the topic you are about to comment to secondly, be sure to  create a maximum of 100 characters for each posts and lastly, make sure that you make meaningful useful and constructive posts that can be easily understand in common words of English