IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I personally think that it's safe in Youbit account. Because, as far as I know the security system of Yobit is so high. So, I thinke  it's a secure exchange site. And it's getting popular in day by day.

Sure our own BTC will be risk-free about Yobit due to the fact many individuals are employing this kind of program to be able to retailer their particular BTC additionally in case you are uncomfortable from it, it is possible to distance themself the BTC to be able to any reliable electronic digital finances.

The balance that is transferred to you before it becomes a formation is safe and does not go, but sometimes you have to wait for the balance to be transferred to the wallet

This issues still discuss here! 

Why not wait and focus in posting because this will immediately solved by cryptotalk and wallet will replenished again. Thats why we don't need to worry because this is not a problem also

I think so because the security system at youbit is very good and there is no possibility of any problem and there is no risk.  That's why I think so.

They are mostly safe, but as with everything on the internet there's always a small possiblity that the exchange gets hacked and funds get stolen from it

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, all of your currencies and bitcoin are safe in Yobit, but if your account is stolen by your password or email, your currencies will be stolen and Yobit cannot do anything at this moment, beware dear reader.

Ask for my view I think yobit is a secure platform for your digital currency I can assure everyone that our satoshis are save there. Sometimes it just happened because of this server and internet also doesn't respond sometimes so it's just that.

Yes of course because ive work for days in this forum and receive the payment in yobit and i see no problems when it comes to the funds in there and i dont also see any complaints about the coins being not safe in yobit.

At first in the crypto talk you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also these is store in the yobit wallet and we can withdraw from it when needed.

Hello my dear friend. I believe our coins are pretty much safe in this yobit exchange platform. Yobit is a very secured and trusted online platform to store currencies. Don't worry about it. 

Yes our bitcoin is safe dear friend because I see lot of review video in yotube that yobit is a legit exchange and bitcoin snd others coin are safe. So you can trust yobit exchange to store your bitcoin.

Yes, hope you don't worry, your money is definitely okay, I believe yobit, I think something has happened and they're fixing it, don't worry.

Well for sure I think yobit is a really safe exchange site for keeping our bitcoin (Satoshis) if you are actually having a problem in withdrawal just know that the site is facing some issues and will be resolved in a short period of time.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As i am beginner and i didn't experienced that but i think our bitcoins are save in our yobit account. It is very popular site so we don't need to get tension. 

Of course yes YOBIT is the most sefe and secure place to store our bitcons I never experienced this type of crypto currency savings account yobit is best about other

Yes 100%. I haven't faced any kind of misconduct during my working. Yobit is fully safe and secure, and nothing to worry about our balance, that is also safe there.

Yes of course is safe but all depend you if you have created a strong password and if you enabled the Two Authentic Factor, if you have did all of those steps they will be safe, only if they receive an attack from hackers then all users will be the victims!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is normal for you to worry about my friend due to the large number of fraudulent platforms, but Yubit is a distinct and safe platform and will remain safe, but you have to keep the password and the personal name of the account and do not share this information with anyone

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Well it looks that you were banned for reasons you know, so I guess your instincts to think that you won't get paid were correct. Yobit is totally safe exchange, although if you break the rules of the cryptotalk campaign you won't get paid. It is fair and you probably did something really bad to deserve a ban, as the staff at cryptotalk is extremely professional and lenient especially towards new members.

Yes definitely your money is safe with yobit. Because it is one of the trusted wallet among others. Just you need to keep sure that you should not share your id and password to anyone. Be careful before login into yobit as there are many fake domain with yobit name.

If you coldhearted you for kids motherland in sound hands to put a bitcoin your the murder you, my friend, Don't akin hesitation about this commodities is absolute and by no way buys a role who has a Satoshi one listening fastidiously you luggage compartment interim where you won't lose anything.

Well, You are senior then me here, But,  I have a very senior friend is tarding in YoBit. I asked him the same queston. and he said they are perfectly fine and secure. So, I think you don't have to worry. 

yes as time has shown us, cryptotalk and yobit campaign always pays their debt, so you don't need to worry about it, just be patient and be good user, they won't forget your work.