IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Yes, of course your Bitcoin is safe on the Yobit exchange. I personally have been keeping it for two years on the Yobit exchange and I have never had any problem with that. In my opinion, it is a very safe exchange.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

There is no need to panic or be worried because intruders can't bash away with your bitcoin as it's security is very strong and as long as you keep your private keys and password secret your bitcoin is safe.

Yobit is a very safe account as well as wallet.So don't worry about your balance in the yobit's wallet.There is no rush of your btc balance until you don't share your personal data to anyone.

yes.our btc is safe youbit.because it gets very safety for us .we can store our coins on the site.this site is very famous at present.its user is increasing day by day,

My partner yobit is noticeably steady in your advanced financial bureaucracy and fraudsters can't get to it and on the off hazard that someday you experience any issue at the degree it is able to be a specialized trouble and it's going to be settled after a few hours

You have raised an appropriate question. But bitcoins are absolutely safe on yobit. Of you will share your account details with anybody then you might gets hacked or Frauden. For me my bitcoins are never seems to be insecure. And i didn't heard any issue of security on bitcoins so i think it's far secure so nothing to question on it.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:13 PM, Zoha said:

Yes mate, youbit is safe and trust worthy. Due to some server error that is  happening to you that will be recovered soon and than you will be able to vollect your coins .I sugggest you to be patient on cryptotalk your patience will reward you more than you expected.

You are right yobit is so safe and secure for your funds, And again transaction are fast in the platform compared to other site

• +3 1

Until now, the BTC that I keep in Yobit is safe. The thing that you experienced was indeed I did too, the anticipation was enough to just wait for a few hours

• +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

yes,of cource. Yobit is really a very trusted wallet in worldwide. You can store your btc to this wallet without any hesitatio.  It will give full protection of your coins. For this reason cryptotalk is giving your payment to your yobit account as because it is too much safe. 

Hello there

I thing our BTC is safe in yobit, This is very popular and trust able site, just do not shear your e-mail or password with anyone, and do not click any trap link that hackers made for trace. 

Worry out dear friend, sometimes there are technical problems in every sites.. So be patient and go back later after sometime and try again, your problem will be solved and you will be able to transfer your earnings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Our BTC safe in yobit actually i put my earnings in yobit wallet and nothings happen until I withdraw yesterday Im glad I earned in just 3days here.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Yes this is a trusted exchanger ! but if you don't want to invest or trade with your money.. so it's better to put your currencies in a trusted wallet !

I store some digital currencies in its foreign portfolio to make profit from them in the future, and I never trade with them.

• +1 1

One of my friend's account was closed but the money he earned was not told to his yobit account and asking him to receive it also means be careful not to say your money whenever yobit is open again.  You will get your money.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

Yes, My BTC are safe here, I am earning from cryptotalk. This is the great plate form for you and everyone. You have to work here honestly and earn here. 

I don't know many idea about yobit . But I think our bitcoins is safe at yobit exchange and yobit  is a safe market so don't worry my friend .

Your btc or bitcoin is safe in yobit. Yobit is a secure exchange and also a good temporary wallet to store your crypto coins. I have encountered a problem about my coins and it was my fault for I have input a wrong destination tag and so I contacted yobit in their page. They reply to my worries and try to solve them as soon as possible. They really want the best for their users. 

I have never had a problem like that, so far my yobit account is fine. If that happens to you, maybe you should wait until the website yobit returns to normal. I don't know how long you have to wait, but usually it's not long.

Yes  I think our Bitcoins and other saving are absolutely save on yobit exchange, because yobit already proved it's trustworthiness after paying thousand of users of cryptotalk.

yubit is a secure wallet This is a very healthy site where people are easily saving money and trading and investing here it is safe to place BTC on a healthy money exchange yubit because people now rely on yubit to secure BTC and trade and invest.  yubit is a popular site where people feel safe and save money.