Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

The world of Crypto currencies is much bigger than I ever thought, in the meantime it is growing larger, since I am still student an extra income is always welcome, when I joined cryptotalk I was trying to make some bucks, but I have known that people are making wealth here. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I have recently been studying TRX and am so happy to understand that this is what is happening, TRX has one of the best Fees there is out there and most people need to gain something from it, it is one of the best we can use and for some reason the transaction speed is very high so we need not to worry about anything

• +2 1

Absolutely, the world of Crypto is very wide and multi-option and allows several areas to work in, starting from blockchain engineering, mining, trading, providing services or managing platforms or accounts But personally, I prefer my own work and managing my own project, and that is why I work in trading as well as working in this forum that may secure a somewhat stable source of income. I can compensate for losses in the trading process.

• +3 1

It is best to buy those cryptocurrencies that have great Confidence among users and have good prospects in the future. In my opinion the most promising coin for investing is Ethereum. I have always invested in the Ethereum coin and gives a positive result. So I recommend everyone to invest in Ethereum.

• +1 1

As i am a beginner in the crypto world. And i am still learning about cryptocurrency. No doubt crypto world is very complex and difficult to learn. But when you start understanding it, it would make you more excite in the crypto world.

I have worked on tron currency on a blockchain project which is very profitable for me. Now i am learning about trading in cryptocurrency and i am excited to trade in cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the crypto world, I prefer trading, I think trading is the best way to make a profit and be successful there. That's because trading can be done by anyone, as long as they are willing to try and work hard. For that I am still learning and continue to explore trading, so I can become a successful trader.

Yes crypto world is quite large but for the beginners to gain its knowledge is not easy because it is restricted in many regions of the world

Yes crypto world is quite large but for the beginners to gain its knowledge is not easy because it is restricted in many regions of the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Crypto world is very large but I am just a beginner and I don't own any organization so my priority is to earn something for me personally through this forum

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

I have zero technical knowledge so I am selected the trading choice this is what I can do and make profit. But if there is a developer with back ground he should learn to code blockchains and this will give him better job and better opportuniti to earn money.

• +1 1

On 9/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Irungu said:

I choose Ripple, it makes sense in every way , so to me ripple will work perfectly for me, its all in fees to transactions, there is also the speed , the right idea of how one can use in speed, I think ripple should be massively adopted and its one I feel should be supported

I hate to break it to you but I wouldnt count on ripple that much as its has many problems, one of the founders is constantly selling his ripple causing the price to go down.

• +3 1

Crypto currency is actually large such as sea as well as all of us generate a tiny bit within a crypto foreign currency, as well as my personal ambition, is actually I'm grew to become a great investor within crypto in order to make better money as well as I acquired achievement within the crypto marketplace, simply because a lot of individuals make use of this system in order to make money, therefore can be purchased in this particular crypto I'd like to alter my entire life as well as reside much better within the culture.

• +1 1

What are our choices? Trading or investing? I would go with investing then it helps me reduce stress and there are some that can better plan with investing rather than trading and losing money from bad trades.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you want to be safe in the future, I believe that long-term investment in Bitcoin is a wise decision. It has always been my top choice. the strongest coin in the market by large community and popularity, I believe it's value will increase very fast in the future and bring us very much profit.

• +1 1

My main choice is that buy the crypto different coins and safe all these coins for the future becasue crypto market i going to be legal in all over the world soon and so many peoples know that when it is going to be legal it touches the sky at that time.

BetFury                                                   

I am still learning how to trade to earn money easily.Its a broad platform so one needs to choose a single platform from all of it so that one can give all the attention and dedication to earn from it for example i have choosed trading.

There is nothing I like the most. I am here because cryptocurrencies will be used in the future by everyone. I talk to everyone about crypto when I get the chance and tell them that they should know how to use them now because any time everything can change. We can see mass adoption in one year only.

• +1 1

Yes crypto world is very large. My choices were profitable and many of us made some money during the crazy pandemic season but we have to be careful now and not be very greedy. It is important to secure the profits and try to invest in less risk now as some of the top coins. I sold all the altcoins in Binacne that they almost all doubled in price and hold only Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, TRX and have some in tether too in case the price goes down. But I will probably move to yobit to trade as Binance has a lot of lag for me.

• +3 1

On 9/24/2020 at 6:50 PM, kryptonick said:

What are our choices? Trading or investing? I would go with investing then it helps me reduce stress and there are some that can better plan with investing rather than trading and losing money from bad trades.

as someone who has been trading for years now, i can tell you trading gets very easy once you get used to it and understand how it works, with the use of technical analysis you will do wonders.

• +3 1

Crypto is the one best market in the world and it can change our life in a short time and so many peoples will know that crypto make our life best and so many peoples will make good money in this market and they make money through just the trading.

BetFury                                                   

I think I choose two , and those are airdrops and crypto social media such as uptrennd and medium, this are two very powerful platforms that do work for me and I do interact with every time so very important for me to really check out out this kind of a market procedure and it does work perfectly for me and for everybody else we need to follow perfect source of growth

• +3 1

Yes crypto market is very very big... Some one come here start trading, he can't profit easily.. So they have to learn 1st and then go to market to earn...

• +4 1

On 9/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, duncun007 said:

I hate to break it to you but I wouldnt count on ripple that much as its has many problems, one of the founders is constantly selling his ripple causing the price to go down.

yea i saw yesterday the escrow just released about 150 million worth of xrp and it will be dumped on the market, i hate to be holding ripple right now.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:50 PM, kryptonick said:

trading is a very hard to do at first but when you are familiar with it and when you understand the market sentiment you will be easily profiting from the market fluctuations.

• +2 1

Yes there is a lot of cryptocurrency available in the crypto market and many projects are still launched day after day.  So one has a more wide range of options for choosing crypto.  But doing so is actually a smart decision because one has to choose the right crypto for trading and investing.  I think Bitcoin, Litcoin and Etherium are very good choices. I benefit by choosing Bitcoin.  I hope you will also benefit.  Thanks!

You are right, there are many options with crypto, I personally want to focus on 3 things.

1) I would like to be profitable in trading: many people trade, but few are profitable, to be profitable requires experience and knowledge, and that is what I am looking for.

2) STAKING: I would like to have a somewhat high capital, put a lot of cryptocurrencies in STAKING and earn a living with it.

3) Setting up a store: Another thing I'm learning is how to set up a website, where I can sell things and receive payments with cryptocurrencies.

I think those are the 3 things that I am most focused on right now and that in a few years I would like to master.