Gold & Crypto - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

We know a lot of things are backed by gold, but I don't see it competing with the btc, it's such a decentralized currency, it'll go through the roof any minute.

If you buy gold, hold it yourself - e.g. go to a gold shop, buy a piece of gold, and keep it safe.  Don't buy it much over spot - go to a gold shop not a pawn shop or the like.

Even more so than with crypto, if you don't hold it yourself it's not really yours.

Both sides of gold and crypto (BTC) are equally valuable. But on both sides have different advantages and disadvantages. I don't have much capital to invest in gold. So I will choose crypto to get daily or monthly benefits.

Both of them is a good source of investment. We all know that price of gold never go down while crypto coins are volatile. If your plan is to have money to use when you retired better investment is Gold. But on this days, If you want a huge profit choose crypto coins especially the bitcoins.

I think crypto is better than gold. Because crypto is one of the best. People now work in this forum and earn more money. 

Actually gold and crypto both are different. Cryptotalk is one of the best outsourcing site. People now work in this forum and earn Bitcoin satoshi. Then they sell them and earn more money

As Golden Crypto cannot be worked together so while comparing gold with Crypto the majority of the users will prefer gold moreover then Crypto coins because gold is a stable asset which gives good profit in future and Crypto coins are unstable and it fluctuates very rapidly.

Yes of course we are talking about two things different, the difference Gold has a stable price and cryptocurrency still with volatile price, so in the future when cryptocurrency will be regularized will also get his stable price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I see bitcoin a better store of value then gold in the future when the price stabilizes. You can make fake gold and it's getting harder and harder to spot. But you can't fake bitcoin transactions.

The only difference is that gold trading is tiring and needs fame for your business in order for customers to come to you As for Bitcoin trading, it is one of the simplest things, as the platform comes to you with sellers and customers from all over the world

in cooperation are different, I think Gold has a sure assess and needy for more or less time, time Crypto preserve substitute in a hour or consequently to pump or dump. Gold prices are precise soothing and they climb just around occasions, not every part of the time. inhabitants at this moment a living stimulated from Gold to Crypto in enjoin to tell somebody to other profits.

I think crypto means CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites to make a lot of money.  And gold is a very good currency. It can be profitable.

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Gold is something tangible, but for me, crypto is more expensive than all gold. I have a special pleasure in cryptography

Yes my friend that encryption is a wonderful thing and it is addictive and I am one of the addicted to it

13 hours ago, Peter114 said:

Actually gold has limited or limited properties. The amount of gold in the world is rare and not easy to dredge, making the value of gold still valuable. Gold as an investment option to maintain the value of assets, especially facing the risk of inflation. . 

They are both two different things they work in two different ways actually. You choose the best which is bitcoin

I think that both of them are good for investment, gold and bitcoin are among the best investments in the long term, and I do not think that one of them affects the other, each of them has its own market, but what are the cryptocurrencies backed by gold?

Bitcoin is one lettering of currency, and Gold is an additional key of currency.
But gold furthermore fulfills other handy functions, such as in jewelry.
Gold was additionally a currency in antediluvian times, as nearby was no fiat currency in the world.
But Bitcoin is the currency of a new age with higher technological progress.
And it has a enormous future, in my opinion.

Some cryptocurrency enthusiasts have promoted Bitcoin as a “digital gold” since it burst on the scene in 2009, but now a variety of digital currencies that claim to be actually backed by the precious metal are coming...

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency.  The highest price.  And by investing a lot of profit can be made.  But I would not choose Gold because it requires a lot of money to get it and Gold cannot be invested.  And gold is not so easy to obtain as crypto.

Both are different, gold  has a stable price and  people now a days moved from gold to crypto in order in to make more orofit  

bitcoin and gold are good to have both,but when in terms of longterm treasure and assurance,gold has it,as it has stable worth unlike bitcoin that changes its price suddenly,but good in making money now that they exist.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, xBDT Script said:

Come on!

It's crypto, more precisely Bitcoin. 

I am not saying investing in gold is bad though. As long as you do not have fiat in the bank which will eventually lose the value overtime, you are fine.

yes you are write I agreed with you 

Gold: thousands of years ago and its price is stable every year and its guarantees are always valuable, even if we save it for 20 years or more.

BitCoin: as the first cryptocurrency and bitcoin value it has never been useful after the first launch and qualification as a long-term investment tool.

So after looking at this factor again, instead of comparing them, they should not be put together as an investment activity.

ORIGINAL LINK ID IS ATTACHED 

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/10/could-a-trend-reversal-in-gold-mean-a-trend-reversal-in-bitcoin

Both are different. Gold price is low and it was not allays increase some certain time it increase and crypto it was always dumps and pumps and also their price sometimes so high that's why we can more benefit.