What altcoin should hold? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

How I understand you write about margin trading on bitmex.

And if I remember correct they have ETH/USD only and other alts is BTC market (ADA/BTC etc.).

I can suggest you only ETH/USD because follow BTC price.

And if you hold some altcoin/BTC that can be little wrong for margin trading, because if price in USD go up (example BTC) then price for alts/BTC will go down and that is not good for margin trading. And BTC price is still down.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

hold or release it is up to you, but you must read the chart before this time, ALT coins up or not it depends on the ability of the BTC and the supply that is owned and the team that is in the coin, if you can read the chart direction you think first to take it off

22 minutes ago, rocsus said:

If I could I would hold on to a energi masternode. A year and a few months, it will pay off the invested amount, from there on the its just profits. Ofc, the price needs to be stable, but the price problem is with every coin, but with a masternode you are getting your seed money everyday out and when bull run comes, you makes double than what you would make with a normal coin.

How you can be sure It's just profit ? your coins keep increasing in number but how are you sure about the price, a heavy price drop will make you lose lots of money

There are already a lot of answer and I will also take the chance to share my view in the topic. I am holding ETH and NEO besides my Bitcoin. My main holding is Bitcoin off course. But whey did I bought these two coins only while there are a lot of them in the CMC. It's around 2k+

1. I believe these coins have the better future than any of those

2. They have established them as a reliable community 

3. They are platform so there are uses, True with tron too

4. The price was in the deep.

There are many more reason for to have them and I am holding them with a good faith.

1 minute ago, phabulu said:

Any Coin of the top 20 in Coin Market Cap, you just need to exclude from the list Ripple and the stable coins. 

Arm, I do not stand for BCH and XRP.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

There is no short-term profit on the crypto market. Crypto investments are made in the long term. I recommend that you invest in the altcoins currencies that generate profit just because you keep these in wallet, such as Onthology. 

On 10/10/2019 at 12:34 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

Usually the shorterm profit is not profitable. Because you earn very little here and it still depends on your investment. My suggestion is that you look for altcoins with great potential for price increases and hold them.

if you are a risk taker go with low cap coins, diversify your portfolio into several coins just in case one of them fail you'll be safe, my low cap coins are TUBE OCN STORM i think they will blow up in the next rally up.

10 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

if you are a risk taker go with low cap coins, diversify your portfolio into several coins just in case one of them fail you'll be safe, my low cap coins are TUBE OCN STORM i think they will blow up in the next rally up.

going for low cap coins needs too much balls lol, I already lost 15 ETHs by buying some low cap coins and I will never do that again

i suggest to not enter now because now market is very volatile. you can begin trade after market little stable in 1 or 2 months.

31 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

going for low cap coins needs too much balls lol, I already lost 15 ETHs by buying some low cap coins and I will never do that again

im 50% balls 😂 and i do my homework before buying low cap coins , do some research about the token and the team and join their telegram which always help u tell if its a scam or a real project, recently i did some digging about a coin named BLOCKCLOUD (BLOC)  their team on twitter does NOT like being questioned lol

26 minutes ago, kjames said:

i suggest to not enter now because now market is very volatile. you can begin trade after market little stable in 1 or 2 months.

I think since mid september  was a good time to enter the market and still now is good entry because most coins are in ATL  or either just bounced of it, and bitcoin is finally losing some dominance which means liquidity is turning to altcoins.

It's good to diversify your investment. I you want to invest for short-terms then 10 top altcoins can be a good option. You should check market trends and see which altcoin suits you.

2 hours ago, kjames said:

You mean when all cryptocurrency will be high in value?
No, I do not think so.
You can already start buying now.
Of course, if you really want to make a good profit.
After 2 months, it may already be too late for some investors.
But this is only my opinion and I can be wrong.
The choice should be made by everyone for himself...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

This is similar to school
Nursery - Middle School - Secondary - University
At each stage it develops and becomes more difficult and changes a lot
I hope the example is clear

Life is great and enjoy it

If you are going to hold alts for next bullrun, look for new coins that didnt pump yet, especially those new next generation blockhains, especially low satoshi coins, everybody will see low price and FOMO hard thinking they could reach BTC price 🤣😅.A friend told me he bought 2000 XRP he wishes to catch the "next bitcoin" lul  oh sweet summer child" 

Everyone has his point of view
Everyone and the currency that he likes and interests him from the rest of the currencies
So do what you see is good for you

THINK POSITIVE

I am not a trader so I already sold all of my bitcoins some time ago and at that time bitcoins price did not crashed it was around $9,000. Anyway right now I am looking for the smart token system in wazir exchange (indian crypto exchange). Where I can put my money on the hands of professional traders so I do not care about them making losses. As long as they make profit and I can take my money out and the profit that all matters to me. Right now I am focusing on value investing.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:26 AM, cryptosix said:

If it is short term, then go ahead with Ethereum as the price fluctuate always and the price can increase in small extent.

I recommend only Bitcoin for short term since it will move in thousands and the rest of the altcoins will follow it.

Try 10 altcoins as they can boost your money in less time.

Interesting read, you know you've just given me an idea for extra earning income on the bitcoin market, I've always been accumulating my trading interest to bitcoin, now utilizing your idea now I will think of a different approach to accumulate interest while utilizing the fluctuations in bitcoin.. Thanks for the tip. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

you can hold ETH or XRP. they have good trend now. trade in out your teritory, like binance, yobit, etc. there is various coin you can hold, for long term it make you more profit

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, martmobi said:

Interesting read, you know you've just given me an idea for extra earning income on the bitcoin market, I've always been accumulating my trading interest to bitcoin, now utilizing your idea now I will think of a different approach to accumulate interest while utilizing the fluctuations in bitcoin.. Thanks for the tip. 

Thanks for appreciation, yes investing in Bitcoin really helps and make your target either for a short or long term. I would recommend for a short term at the moment, but when price falls make it for long term by buying  Bitcoin.

It all depends upon the market situation, however now the market condition is good from my views.

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Thanks for appreciation, yes investing in Bitcoin really helps and make your target either for a short or long term. I would recommend for a short term at the moment, but when price falls make it for long term by buying  Bitcoin.

It all depends upon the market situation, however now the market condition is good from my views.

Thanks for the free trading consultation service, I'm already implementing the strategy now. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ashok Nayak said:

i think bitcoin is one of the safest to invest in Now . but if bitcoin vanish then it will different worse! but lets hope for the best for Bitcoin 

Good Luck 

1 hour ago, orlowyman said:

I just want to advise you to continue to choose the safe way, meaning that there is no need to gamble with very low coins at this time because the market has a different situation. so just choose a coin that has a reputation and a large volume in the market, so that investment for the long term will be the right choice

exactly, risking too much with low cap coins that make people lose a lot of money, while risk in top market cap coins are much less 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, sayyedraza said:

but if bitcoin vanish

Well if bitcoin vanish (in the sense you said of course) then I do not think any other coin will survive 😊

All other cryoto currency is counting on bitcoin, bitcoin is there base to evaluate. Without bitcoin even their dollar value will be zero. So let's just hope that it does not happen.

Technically speaking it is not going to happen as it is not going to happen with internet. Do you think internet will vanish ever 😃

I cant say You should hold the coins certainly but i could recommend you.

You should hold EOS,ETH,BNB and ripple.I think we could make profits with these coins

I cannot suggest to you  to hold any altcoin because, there was a too much risky you can total loss your money which you can earn by your hard work. it's Bitcoin so you can hold it, but in this topic you can tell about altcoin so it's a "big  no" for me. 

Because the altcoin are used to short time process trading and his price jump between 1 and 2 hour so if you can hold any altcoin for long time its full chances to the point was gone buy this market be careful !!