What altcoin should hold? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

For short term, it's very hard to find which coin to invest in. I would suggest inly focusing on top 10 (other than BCH and XRP), these will bring good return once bull run come. Other coins than top 10 are a bit risky, although there are some potential coin as well.

I wouldn't even throw xrp away. Only in small quantities. And so I think the list of the top 50 coinmarketcap. The truth of them is to choose about 10 to 15 altcoins most suitable for yourself.

I have stored ADA, XML, ETH, LTC. BNB for IEOs, and from the new guard XTZ, ATOM, ERD, MATIC, who knows, maybe 🙂 But i suggest you should study on your own and make some comparison on the coins you think have high potentials. So study more and make your own good analysis.

i think there so many  good altcoins that may hade good project and a big team too , like Bnb , Ada , GO , link , Sc  , ont , , ltc  , and more 

you can choose from the list above sir , good luck and have a lote of money ^^ 

15 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

I'm trying to find such altcoins too - for short term profit.
In my opinion, it’s better for you to try one coin, then another, etc., until you find what you are looking for.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

for long term, you can try bnb. but if you want profit, try margin trading. you should know why you must hold that coins, start from their community, credibility, and quality of the team. example ripple, many people today thought  ripple not worth to hold. but if you following news update about altcoin, only 2 alt can continue this rally, eth and xrp. both of them can following bitcoin to gain possitve support.

Best thing to hodl is Bitcoin.
if you want to add som altcoins, I would say invest only 10% in them maxium,
and 90% should be bitcoin.
Ethereum and Chainlink are good.  I would never hold BNB coin or any similar exchange only coin

Edited by hexwin

holding only bitcoin is not a good deal, you must hold the other coins too, if you hold only bitcoin then there are too much chances of risk, because it can go more down in this year.

Hard Worker 😎😎

First off all, I would suggest you to split your investment in different altcoins to minimise the risk and some of coins you can invest are EOS, ETH, NRG.

For short term profit? I think Etheruem, litecoin and BNB are a good choice for short term profit. If you want a long term hold, choose BNB, i have a good feeling that BNB will become more bigger in the future.

18 minutes ago, dana33 said:

For short term profit? I think Etheruem, litecoin and BNB are a good choice for short term profit. If you want a long term hold, choose BNB, i have a good feeling that BNB will become more bigger in the future.

I agree with you, ethereum, litecoin, and binance coin they are good for short term and also good for long term invesment. Invest now before they explode their prices.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

short profit? good point... if you find any please let me know... at the moment the only good thing to do is holding BTC I think... it is not a financial advice but it is what I consider being a good thing.

Altcoins that are worth holding for the long term are ethereum, binance coins, litecoin, xlm, they have a good developer and good team and they always make new innovations in their projects.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

You know market already in bottom price so its good to choose one of them but im suggest you to choose altcoin in top 20 coinmarketcap. All is depend on your own decision.

21 hours ago, jubairhamza said:

If you want to make short term profit, then I'd like to recommend Ethereum and BNB to hold until the price going up. Considering the future potential, these two are the best option I think.  

All top 10 coinmarketcap is still the best but form short term really hard to choose one by one. But at your suggest i think ETH is good one.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

If it is short term, then go ahead with Ethereum as the price fluctuate always and the price can increase in small extent.

I recommend only Bitcoin for short term since it will move in thousands and the rest of the altcoins will follow it.

Try 10 altcoins as they can boost your money in less time.

2 hours ago, miskyming said:

I agree with you, ethereum, litecoin, and binance coin they are good for short term and also good for long term invesment. Invest now before they explode their prices.

Yeah, i think binance have a good future. Their CEO always update on twitter and the project is always develop and dont forget IEO and binance launchpad. It's a good one for BNB future ahead.

now im holding doge coin xrp waves and ethereum for my mining..i expect more profit on this coin base on my own research it has a big big potential in the long run when bitcoin bull run again..hope i can buy as many as i can this time now

20 hours ago, miskyming said:

Yeah, especially with the current market right now. After the big crash from $10k to $8k bitcoin price, i think it will go up again to $9k at least. So buy bitcoin, ethereum, binance, litecoin and else before the price go up.

On 11.10.2019 at 11:00, bitnoval said:

Tron will be my call, it did well during the last bull run in 2018. The devs and team are confident their coin will out shine most altcoin in next bull run, hopefully which will be early 2020 or mid 2020. Finger cross.

I agree with you.
I confidently bought these Tron coins (TRX).
When the right moment comes, I will sell them and get a good profit...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

currently I'm just holding DOGE but I'm going to buy some BNB too, doge at this price is really a good bye I think, my target for DOGE is 80 satoshis, and then I will sell

I would suggest you to check ETH, BNB, LTC, BCH, TRX, NEO, XMR... there is a lot to choose from as there are great projects among altcoins that have a different purpose than BTC...

Keeping your choice on top-50 coins will reduce the risk, but nevertheless there maybe a few cnew coins that are worth to invest a small amount in... but the risk will be higher as the danger of failure or scam is higher

19 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I agree with you.
I confidently bought these Tron coins (TRX).
When the right moment comes, I will sell them and get a good profit...

Tron will also be my call as well as Doge coin, I would rather choose these two coins because of their low prices and they also have great potentials for the future.

17 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I would suggest you to check ETH, BNB, LTC, BCH, TRX, NEO, XMR... there is a lot to choose from as there are great projects among altcoins that have a different purpose than BTC...

Keeping your choice on top-50 coins will reduce the risk, but nevertheless there maybe a few cnew coins that are worth to invest a small amount in... but the risk will be higher as the danger of failure or scam is higher

Your choice of coins is really good and is a coin in the top 50 coinmarketcaps. Altcoin like ethereum and BNB Coin are worth making a long-term investment and I think coins like Litecoin can be a rational choice because they have great liquidity

depends on your money and if you want to risk or play it safe, BNB XRP ETH are good investment but im definitely in love with coins with small cap with strong team im not gonna name them all but my favorite is bittube.