What altcoin should hold? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

I would say not to hold to much altcoins. Many people got burned in recent times because they hold bunch of altcoins. Focus more on Bitcoin with adding some Ethereum, and maybe just few more coins you research and thin they have potential.  I would be 85-90% in Bitcoin

9 minutes ago, mattahy said:

i dont really trust waves because they were supposed to give me some moeny for they initial bounty and they just ignored and scammed me

i wouldnt trust their devs

I have no personal information about the waves dev team. I bought waves because the market position is good. I hope it is at the beginning of a good ascension. it is my expectation. After I get some profit, I'll give it back.

I can't ensure but i think some profitable long-term altcoin for now it's Ethereum and BNB. Ethereum it's a most used blockchain for almost all project today and BNB it's native coin that used on the most recognizable exchange which is binance. Well, Good luck!

Now I am hold the bitcoin. Now all altcoin is down. For this now i am exchange on btc. I am holding in binence. I am see the altcoin supply dor good profit.       

Ger some Doge coin it might give you some profit if doge reach at 100 sat . or get bitcoin and do nothing it can give you profit if bitcoin rise ! 

Good Luck 
Thanks

What altcoin you should hold, etheruem will best the best choice it is next to bitcoin and as so many application running on it and is scheduled for a upgrade early next year, this would drive it price up greatly, this is the best altcoin to invest in right now.

Actually we most know that how many days we want to hold, short term or long term, most of the top 50 - 60 coins in market cap can do a good job in long term, but in short term it's really hard to tell, from time to time we'll have different options in short term

11 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Why do you think bitcoin will go in the next 3 days? I don't see any good reason for that but maybe you noticed something good happened and the price should rise in the next coming days 

I wonder the same. I think it will be good if the user can give some reference of his time frame. Telling something out of the blue feels strange LOL

11 minutes ago, elisamf said:

but the fact is that no one knows what bitcoin will do not even in 3 days

Absolutely. 

However did you guys notice a small spike of BTC/USD? it was down to $8k all the day but on a sudden it's now $8,243. 

Defiantly there are some manipulation is in progress.

2 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Yeah, I checked the price just a few hours ago and it was close to $8000. Not its suddenly higher with $200 which is kind of strange because it happened so fast. Couldn't find any information on why that happened but honestly I don't mind and hope it grows even more 😁

Someone is in the market and trying to buy as many bitcoin as he can. Must be a whale. We may know in few hours the reason. Right now it's basically spiking @ $8,272 now.

NbodCTz.png

In Binance I see now it's  just above VWAP line. Possibly we will have more from now.

4 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

I knew it.  The rich guys are accumulating again after dropping the price so they can bump it and make a lot of money

they control this and its their playground

But we really do not know for sure the reason. This could be one of the possible reason but there could me some other reasons as well. I just created a topic to find it out LOL.

Let's move there

Bitcoin is the king. but i can't miss  holding few altcoins that i think they could give me a good profit in long term, like $ETH $NEO $STRAT $EOS $LTC $BNB $NXT $ARDOR . especially at these cheap prices, i think it's a good idea to buy altcoins 

9 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

What about doge, why are you not holdings it is it on purpose, or it just did not happen to be invested by you. Tell me what you think about doge.

From my point of view, Doge is a good coin coin For trading not holding  .

Doge  has a good volume and stable prices  so for trading i think is a good choice, but  for long term holding i don't expect doge to do x10 or more but who knows in crypto everything could happen

On 10/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

Go to https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending and take a look at the performance of the top coins in the last two days. If you want short term profit, those are the ones to consider. Some of them might not be supported by your exchange, but you can check anyway. Please NOTE that you should do your own research and carefully consider which coins you buy - I won't be held responsible for your loss.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

1 hour ago, elisamf said:

I would also go with NEO and maybe even some DCR or nano. Its smart to get coins that are different

Bitcoin cash doesnt have a future to be honest... its a fork from btc that wont work

I prefer to hold main part of crypto in bitcoin and other part in altcoins. And I always intrasting different new coins )))

Edited by Coollucky

If you are being Hold of Altcoin, you have no choice but to wait until bitcoin begins its bullish trend stage, because right now it makes no sense to sell, so altcoins are very dangerous investments.

at this time I do not know what a good coin, at this time I am still learning to distinguish or analyze coins, which ones have high value to be owned.

In my observation there are several potential altcoins, which does not contain a big risk, but with bit profits also the price will not be soared, but this is the most potentialAltcoin to trade in short time, that are: Eth, Ltc, Doge, XRP, TRON and Stellar.But so you are more confident with altcoin that I mentioned above, please review and investigate the market price and some of the benefits for the short term profit.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34, Ashok Nayak said:

Bây giờ tôi chỉ đang nắm giữ bitcoin, hiện tại tôi không có altcoin nào và tôi chỉ giao dịch trên bitmex, Xin vui lòng gợi ý cho tôi bất cứ ai, altcoin nào nên giữ cho lợi nhuận ngắn hạn?

you are investing mainly in btc, if you know the technical analysis and good psychology, you only need a margin on bitmex, it will also make a big profit when the price of bitcoin fluctuates.  otherwise eth is also not a bad choice

I will advise ethereum. It is constantly evolving and serves as the basis for many new coins. Its price will rise. Litecoin now costs very little. But its quantity is limited, it will grow

any cryptocurrency behind which technology stands and is not abandoned by developers, has every chance of a good price increase, of the top coins ADA is the most popular for me, I think in the near future it will show good growth

On 10/10/2019 at 11:44 AM, lovesybitz said:

I don't use bitmex mate, but for you to make it sure it is really the good one try to look at the CMC(coinmarketcap)

at least with platform you are sure those exchange and coins are worth potential in the market. 

I support this also finding a way to go and research on coinmarkertcap would be the best option and look for top ten altcoin to pick.

3 hours ago, bagdad said:

he probably doesnt understand bitcoin and is only here to make money

unfortunately there is a lot of people like this which want a lot more to earn fiat that move to bitcoin which is safer and better than fiat money

Maybe he need short time gain so looking to put is funds on a good and valuable altcoin

12 hours ago, Nufele said:

Btc is best to hold for now  btc is more profitable than altscoins. Altcoin provides you with little profit after a long trade

Is better you hold eth or btc than altcoin if you need enough profit or good profit with out a long trading

yes I do agree... BTC is doing well compared to some months ago... sadly is going up and down in value respect the $. I wish it will stabilise a bit or will have a bull run so we can make tiny profit. Said so I wouldn't sell anything.

in my opinion, both ethereum and litecoin will probably rush up. Litecoin is an old untwisted cryptocurrency with a limited number of coins. Now with a very low price. ethereum knew better times and constantly hype around it