Big Investment Big Profit - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

5 hours ago, Jonbenkr said:

It may well be an advantage on the off chance that the cost of that coin goes up but it seem too be a gigantic drawback in case the cost goes down. Fair play it more secure and contribute in different coins

Big imvestment is too risks and it requires you to be very vigilant to most of the coins in cryptocurrency

It is good in terms of the percentage of profits and also bad in terms of the percentage of loss If you are exposed to this, this must be done in mind
Big profits mean a big loss

THINK POSITIVE

I would suggest that you invest in more than one coin. this way if your coin goes down in value you also have other investments that could cover the losses that you would be experiencing. I would suggest investing in the established coins such as bitcoin, litecoin, doge and of course eth. These are most likely to turn over the best profit for you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That's right when bigger amount, that means bigger earnings. But sometimes it depends on your choice, that is why some projects need really a lot of time for increasing. Sometimes it can take a most time. 

Am with you because trading is taking a risk and you have to wait for the right time when prices will fall so that you can sell your coins for profit. For that capital i suggest you to buy bitcoins and hold them because your money will be doubled when price will rise again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The main rule of the crypto investor: do not invest all your money in one or two digital assets. You can choose different strategies and cryptocurrencies, but it is important not to invest completely in just a couple of assets. It's too risky. 60% invest in bitcoin is safe. The remaining money, in equal shares, invest in low-cost altcoins.

$5000 is a great funding in case you invest them in crypto. in case you want to make investments it in a unmarried coin then make investments them in bitcoin at the same time as in case you need to put money into altcoin then do now not spend money on a unmarried altcoin. try to spend money on more than one high potential altcoins.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, cuterthing said:

I think the best way is putting your all investments to 10 coins 🙂 when one of them goes up then you can sell it and buy other coins from cheap prices

I recommend using a part for trading and for other holdings.
Or if you keep as I wrote above a part then trade to make more money and a hold until you think it is a good time to make a profit. This is practical because in the cryptocurrency market if you want to make good money and then you have to buy more money and that's a great idea.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:27 PM, hawkeyee said:

well investing big sums is pretty risky and i wouldn't aadvise you to invest everything in 1 coin, maybe invest like in 20-30 startup projects

You overreacted 20-30 good projects to find now it is very difficult, you can find a maximum of 10 such projects investment in which will not be a failure.

I do not know how it went but the btc fell and therefore all the altcoins fell, and now I do not know if you put all your money without risk management, or currency study before, since entering without knowledge and asking for opinions with so much money is a  time bomb.

i will suggest to buy and hold bitcoin, eth, and ltc these are best crypto coins to hold and get profit from it. You can also trade your currency amd get double profit from it. 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, Messi0910 said:

On the basis of all of us if you want to get a lot of profit then you have to have a lot of capital because when you use a little capital to trade it will only get very little results. 

hey man, thats true mate, its goof to designate a lot of money here but it haven't a risk, analogous in business, before we meet the successful of it we need to induct big money and yoi can get a lot of windfall profit too.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:03 PM, cnguchi said:

I think you should not use all that money to buy a single coin, you should split the capital and buy about 2-3 different coins in case of a bad case like delist from the floor or being hacked.

One of the ways to minimize them is to diversify your investment across potential assets and you will have a better chance of staying on the water if something unexpected happens. We should look for new and better coins for the next rally.

Big investment requires more responsibility and higher anxiety. You should put a cap to your investment and choose a value as maximum to control your emotions. For me, $1000 is the highest amount that I can invest safely but I mostly invest much lower than this because through day trading, $200 and $300 are enough to have an acceptable income per month. It is better to use your skills more than your money to increase your profit. For example, relying on 60% skill and 40% investment is a proper combination but this depends on how much you know about investing. If your knowledge is low, you have to compensate it with more capital (something like 40% skill and 60% investment).

On 11/2/2019 at 9:17 PM, Cryptominded said:

What demo account are you talking about? Op is thinking of what coin/s to buy and hodl and time is of the essence! 

For me, I will diversify and put the money only in some of the 37 cryptocurrency projects ranking listed recently by China's Center for Information and Industry Development.

https://news.bitcoin.com/china-rankings-37-crypto-projects/

Investing in bitcoins is much better than altcoins, especially for long-term purposes. You can make big profits with a small investment if you invest in a good currency. Transactions received more times.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:26 PM, Basad said:

We need to be careful on how we invest in cryptocurrency, investing big might cause you either to lose it or have more Profits, try to check properly before investing your huge capital

Yes you are right we need to be careful before invest in any coins we need to search for it first and then take action and never use all your money in one investment just 25 per cent for every one 

5 minutes ago, Basad said:

Actually you get the point my mate, just invest what you can afford especially new beginners because sometimes the market seems to walk against if you are not well experience with several strategies and able to overcome your emotions you end up loosing

Right it'a all about the experience if you collect many trades you can avoid that and dont let the market go against you and that need many knowledge and patience there is no place for emotion 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

This is a good amount to invest, but you have to manage your capital and invest in more than one successful currency. Personally, I call 50% of my Bitcoin balance and divide the rest between some strong currencies, the best of which is Ethereum.

• +2 1

if you invest such a large amount in one coin, if your one coin falls in value, you can completely lose your invested money, this will not happen with fractional division, it is better to invest in 10 different coins.

• +1 1

Remember if big Investment leads to big profit than there are almost similar chance of big Investment leads to big loss. There are 50 50 chance but you can increase the chances of profit by making strong investment plan and strategies.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, dinhdinh said:

Never invest in 1 coin but at the moment bitcoin is the best choice, when you get profit from bitcoin you can switch to altcoin to double your profit. Capital is moving from bitcoin to altcoin and the other way around.

It's better if you do some diversification, in case one of your coins has a red graphic, then the other is in green graphics. If you want to invest them in buying a currency for a long time or if you want to invest them to trade.

On 12.11.2019 at 08:03, Sujon33 said:

I think you can buy litecoin, xrp,dogecoin.You can invest you balance in market to buy this crypto currency.Ltc,xrp and dogecoin most profitable coin in markets       

I also believe that when investing it is better to invest in several different coins. This way you have a better chance of making a profit. And you should buy old coins (ltc, doge, dash, etc.) with a large capitalization.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:32 PM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Welcome my friend
I think that before you invest a large amount in cryptocurrencies, you must know everything about them and choose for yourself the best and best way to invest. You must pay close attention in order not to be deceived.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:48 PM, dentolas said:

when investing you need to realise that there is always risk, so you need to take steps in reducing the risk and make your investment safer. One of the first steps would be to split your investment so that your profit become dependant on just one succeding... and besides, while one can give 2x, others can grant 10x or more, so there is also a matter of trying to grab the most chances to get a huge profit...

I would split into 5 projects in which 1 would be BTC and 1 would be ETH... about the others, I advise you to do due search as there are multiple options and it will come to your own decision

with major currencies like litecoin, eth, monero, etc., put another 5-10% into shitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are a bigger risk than investing in gold or in your own business. It's better if you do some diversification, in case one of your coins has a red graphic, then the other is in green graphics.

it's higher that make investments extra altcoins not simply best one. let me suggest you the fine coin to maintain for long time. Litecoin, Ethereum and Binance coin divide your $5000 with these altcoins sincerely you can make earnings within the destiny.