Big Investment Big Profit - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

On 10.10.2019 at 06:32, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

Invest in a portfolio of multiple instruments. When investing in one coin, even in BTC, you are concentrating a very large risk.
At the moment I buy: XLM, CRO and MAID

Spread your assets buy some LINK Ripple Cardano etc so you more cards to play with.

A coin lesser in valua has more change to rise up than a coin with high valua in my eyes.

Social disting if you buy your Crypto .

It doesnt matter how much money you have. What matters is good risk / rewards ration. Putting all your money in alt coins is a risky business and should only be done if you are not afraid to loose the sum that you are investing!

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

If you only plan to invest and wait for an increase in the rate, then I think it is risky to invest such an amount.  Invest in a crypto that is growing.  I would invest in a couple of new coins.  Find ones that are not worth significantly studying the market.  Some corporations create their coins, respectively, they are backed by the name and assets of the corporations.  Study the question in detail.  I like Ether mind.  I think he will grow up

Yes for sure big investment means big profit or big loss, if you risk alot, you should expect huge profit or loss so be careful when risking with huge money and i advice you to invest only with money you can afford to lose

It is not recommended to put everything on the same crypto.
Ideally, you should divide your investment into at least 5 cryptos.
But in life anything is possible I know people who got rich with just one crypto but it's very risky.

I think you don't have to use all your money to invest in one coin, you should to split the capital and buy about 2-3 different coins

Big investment can take a lot of time. but of course there are always surprising opportunuties. These should also be evaluated.

It is not good to invest in just one coin, but you need to learn about coin in which you investing. With more coin it is less risky in my opinion cause. But it is important to choice the best 5 or 3 coins.

Man, you're taking a lot of risk. Better break 5000 into 10 pieces and invest in different coins. If one of them falls, the rest will compensate you for the loss. Do not invest in one asset under any circumstances.

I advise you to distribute your money on these currencies and be patient and see the result

1.litecoin

2.dash

3.stellar 

4.EOS

5.xrp

• Useful or interesting 1

Is possible you get a big profit when you invest a big  volume, but you need to take inconsideration there is a high risk, so the preference is to do 50/50 if you are going to invest in BTC/USD buying Bitcoins invest 50 then keep 50, to approach if there is any opportunity.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thats one of the basic principle of best trading, do not put your all eggs in one basket mean invest in different coin is better for minimize risk and maximize profit. $5000 is very big amount for investing then select volatile coin like Eth, BNB, Ltc, EOS,. So you will easily earn massive profit. These altcoin is best for getting profit quickly and for long term you know btc is perfect. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I wouldn’t invest in a single coin. If you had invested in Yobit VMining a month ago, you would already have Recovered your capital and be earning a daily income. Theyre triple the price now and still worth investing in.

El 10/09/2019 a las 22:32, Muneeb dijo:

Voy a invertir 5000 $ en el mercado de criptomonedas, ¿qué monedas son las mejores para comprar en el futuro? Si invierto en una sola moneda como si comprara una sola moneda con mis 5000 $, ¿esto es bueno o no?

Lo mejor sería diversificar para que tu cartera sea menos volátil si inviertes en una sola moneda esto puede ser un éxito o una desgracia solo digo que es de mayor riesgo y si estás dispuesto a tomarlo hazlo, te recomiendo Litecoin, Ethereum , Tezos, Chainlink, Ontología

If you do not have experience investing, I could honestly recommend that you work on a platform that has the "practice" mode with play money, which can allow you to operate with different currencies in real time. But if you already have experience and are only looking for recommendations to invest! I can put on the tables "bitcoin", "Ripple" and "Tron". since it is never advisable to invest all your money in just one, in order to avoid the risk of losing all your money !!

@Muneeb Large investments do not always bring large returns. I believe that just depositing money in one coin and waiting for good interest is not enough. You need to correctly distribute your Bank among several coins and find the right point to enter them. And it is even better to buy steps. For example, if you have$ 5,000, you can divide it into equal parts and pay for example once a week. Then the chance to buy a currency at a favorable rate becomes higher.

Taking into account the wide benefits that Bitcoin offers, it can be said that investing in this cryptocurrency is a practically safe investment. And it is that, broadly speaking, it is a very interesting type of digital currency to carry out different types of transactions without them, in addition, being tracked.
In this way, it becomes a very secure cryptocurrency, which generates great trust in users. But not only that, but the investment made in it will always be recovered, since it will not devalue, but, on the contrary, its value will grow.

It is never good to invest in a single crypto asset, you must diversify, or else, you could lose everything if that single currency you invested in falls a lot in price.

Having clarified this, you can invest in BTC, LTC, ETH, BAT, DASH, those can leave profits in the long term.

11 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Thats one of the basic principle of best trading, do not put your all eggs in one basket mean invest in different coin is better for minimize risk and maximize profit. $5000 is very big amount for investing then select volatile coin like Eth, BNB, Ltc, EOS,. So you will easily earn massive profit. These altcoin is best for getting profit quickly and for long term you know btc is perfect. 

@gbfisher the coin you have mentioned all is top 10 in crypto market but my way of thinking is different like if you use your capital in 3 ways to do trading such as on famous crypto currency, low value crypto currency and new project of crypto currency.. Because if you get lose in top crypto currency then surely you will be profit in new project of crypto coin..             

• +3 1

It is convenient to invest in several cryptocurrencies and not depend on just one, since that is very risky

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gbfisher the coin you have mentioned all is top 10 in crypto market but my way of thinking is different like if you use your capital in 3 ways to do trading such as on famous crypto currency, low value crypto currency and new project of crypto currency.. Because if you get lose in top crypto currency then surely you will be profit in new project of crypto coin..             

Great choice for earning through crypto my dear @Dorjoy12 but sometimes new projects are scammed, so peoples lose their big investment. So i suggest you first get enough knowledge about crypto world and dont trust any new project without research, you know there are lot of scammers in crypto world and its very difficult to find out. So be careful when you do any investment. Good luck and i also like your geneius ways for earning good profit. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day