Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk.Β 

I'm beginner plz help me .

There is no condition from yobit exchange that our emails are must be different from crypto talk forum. It is happening may due to some errors at actually this is not possible.Β 

I created a crypto and yobit account with the same account and password very easily, I don't know why your email can't be used, I suggest you have to use a new email account so it's easy to register.

3 hours ago, ZETNA said:

I think you should have an error there, because the YOBIT platform does not ask for a different email address than the one you registered with it. I recommend that you check your login details to see if there is something wrong, and then tell us again how it went.Β 

He seems to have registered the previous yobit account using the same e-mail but he doesn't remember that...

In fact yobit requires your GPL cryptotalk. Β And Yobit is one of the best successful exchangers in the world. Β Many people have made a profit by using it.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk.Β 

I thought that you had to use the same email in yobit and in cryptotalk in order to be able to participate in the posts campaign. What exactly is the problem you are facing? Can you post a screenshot of the message you receive when you are trying to register at yobit, or tell us here what it says? We would be able to help if we know the response you get from yobit.

To register on yobit exchange You need the same email adress by which you created your cryptotalk account.also to link cryptotalk accountΒ Β yobit exchange you have to use the same email adress.

Well, it's different for me because the Gmail that I use for signing up in yobit is the Gmail that I've used for signing up in cryptotalk, can you specify what is the exact problem maybe because it is only a human error.

if we use same g.mail at more than one account so that will be banned and cause a lot of difficulties in understandings..................................................................................................................................................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❀️ " button ! #πŸ₯°

Β 

I think this is a good idea because it will also make the site more secure from scammers and frauders because I also use same email for my yobit.net account

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Brother I didn't face this issue . My email is connected with both cryptotalk and yobit exchange. I think your mail is not authentic or it is not eligible on yobit exchange. And There can be some other issues with your email.

I have the same email setup for both my cryptotalk forum and the y obit exchange. But now that I read this post I am stating to become a little worried

I think your problems is not the email,Β  I think your login username because you need to have a unique username so that you can now successfully register in yobit exchanges.Β 

You will have to do your registration in yobit with the same email which you have used in your crypto talk account. And your yobit account and crypto talk account should be linked to each other.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

In order to start earning you will have to link your account with yobit. With the same email address ,I don't know why you can't sign up for yobit using the email you signed up for crypto talk. Maybe you have already signed up for yobit. And needs logging in. There was no problem when I sign up for yobit,as I followed the correct procedure by watching videos on you tube about yobit.

You need different email address to use yobit. Use the same email address which is used in cryptotalk to use in yobit so you can change the btc in to yobitΒ Β 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:45 PM, Saira said:

If you want to Β createΒ yobit account you have create your account with same email address you are using in cryptotalk I think you have another problem to creating a account check your email and try again

Thanks my friend your information is useful for me when I'm create my youbit account I use my same email address how use in cryptotalkΒ 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:03 PM, Nezar said:

This is very simple and easy, you must register on the platform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used to create your account in the platform and so the problem will definitely be solved

Your information is very useful. Β Newcomers can benefit from the information you provide. Β Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies. Β If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

Yobit not need different email for singup I also used same email for singup yobit and cryptotalk email both is same I think yobit temporary new singup closed.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I do not think yobit required different email account than cryptotalk. I have used same email id on both. Please check your email address properly or anything else would be wrong there. You could connect to support team on yobit.

Edited by Opinder

21 hours ago, Govinda gorai said:

I don't think so all the yobitΒ and cryptotalk can be open or sign up by with same Gmail it doesn't need any different Gmail because I have also using same Gmail for the yobit and Cryptotalk.

Yes there are many users who use their same gmail account for yobit exchange and Cryptotalk forum and I think it is a good idea because to using different gmail is very difficult for some users.

Yobit not require numerous email address meant for singup That I at the same time put to use same exact email address meant for singup yobit together with cryptotalk email address together is certainly same exact. It is my opinion yobit short term different singup made.

Don't deem that be supposed to be an rise at every part of for the reason that I signed up on yobit with the parcels I old in signing up for cryptotalk.something capacity be offend with your mail,u strength be liability a touch damage

Β 

I have a long time since I registered on the Yobit platform, but I registered with my Gmail without problems, I do not know what new settings are required when registering.

No brother you can sign up on yobit with same email as that of cryptotalk. Even me and my two friends too used same email for both cryptotalk and yobit. I think you have missed something while signing up. So go and again check out carefully thought signing up steps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Π”ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡ, Π½Π° нашСм сайтС дСйствуСт акция, 300 Ρ€ΡƒΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΉ Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρƒ Π·Π° Π΄Π²Π° оставлСнных ΠΎΡ‚Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°. ΠžΠ±ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ΅ условиС, Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ Π½Π° сумму ΠΎΡ‚ 5000 Ρ€ΡƒΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΉ.Β  По всСм направлСниям минимальная сумма заявки 5000 Ρ€ΡƒΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΉ! ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ, Π³Π΄Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚Π·Ρ‹Π²Ρ‹, Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π½Π° страницС Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ заявки ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Ρƒ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°.
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь, Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΡ‡Π°Π½Π΅! ΠžΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ: Notcoin листят Π½Π° Bybit 16 мая 2024. Π₯ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ Π±Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ вас ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ связь, ΠΆΠ΅Π»Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π»ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚Ρƒ Notcoin ΠΎΡ‚ Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ° Ρƒ нас Π² спискС ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚? Π‘Π»Π°Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠΌ вас, сСрвис ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ cryptonet.pro
    • Π—Π°Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ послС Notcoin? Π›Π΅Π³ΠΊΠΎ, Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Π² BLUM. Β  Β  Β  Β   МногиС говорят ΠΎΠ± этом ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π΅, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡΡ‚Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ Π±Ρ‹Π²ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΏ-ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΄ΠΆΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‹ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Binance Π’Π»Π°Π΄ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ€ БмСркис, Π“Π»Π΅Π± ΠšΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Ρ€Π΅Π² ΠΈ Π’Π»Π°Π΄ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ€ Масляков.Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ? ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Π² Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°; Π–ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌ Β«Create accountΒ»; Π’Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ½Π΅ΠΉΠΌ; НаТимаСм Β«Start farmingΒ».На этом всС. Π”Π°Π»Π΅Π΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹Π΅ 8 часов Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Π² Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π° для получСния ΠΏΠΎΠΈΠ½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ снова запускаСм Ρ„Π°Ρ€ΠΌ
    • ВОП-7 Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ² прСдстоящСй Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β CryptoRank ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΅Π»ΠΈΠ»ΡΡΒ ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠΌΠΈ Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΎΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠ² прСдстоящСй Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ ARBΒ β€” $92.35 ΠΌΠ»Π½;STRKΒ β€” $77.27 ΠΌΠ»Π½;SEIΒ β€” $62.9 ΠΌΠ»Π½;UNIΒ β€” $58.89 ΠΌΠ»Π½;IMXΒ β€” $56.92 ΠΌΠ»Π½;LMWRΒ β€” $40.01 ΠΌΠ»Π½;MANTAΒ β€” $22.78 ΠΌΠ»Π½. Β  Π”ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠ² ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ²: StarkNet, Arbitrum, Sei. Π’ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ, появится Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ°Ρ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΈΠ· Π½ΠΈΡ….
    • ΠšΡ‚ΠΎ-Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π΅ Π½Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ², Π½ΠΎ ΠΈ ΡΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ‡Π½ΠΎ насобирал Π½Π° ΠΊΡ€Π°Π½Π°Ρ…. Если Π± Π·Π½Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ всС Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚, ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° Π½Π° Π½ΠΈΡ…, Π΄Π΅ΠΉΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΎ Π·Π°Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ)
    • Π’ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° компания Marathon Digital зафиксировала рост Π²Ρ‹Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡ΠΊΠΈ Π½Π° 223% ΠΏΠΎ ΡΡ€Π°Π²Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ с Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ скорости Ρ…ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΡ Π½Π° 142% Π·Π° счСт Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ. Π’Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ Marathon Digital, Π½Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π΄Π°Π»Π° ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΌ, установлСнных Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ Π£ΠΎΠ»Π»-стрит Π² ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π·Π° ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π» 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Π€ΠΈΡ€ΠΌΠ° Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π»Π° нСблагоприятныС ΠΏΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ условия ΠΈ нСисправности оборудования Ρ„Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ, ΡΠΏΠΎΡΠΎΠ±ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠ²Π°Π²ΡˆΠΈΠΌΠΈ сниТСнию ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ. ΠœΠ°Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΎΠ½ Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π½Π΅ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ‡ Π² производствС По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ инвСстиционной аналитичСской ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Zacks, нСсмотря Π½Π° рост Π²Ρ‹Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡ΠΊΠΈ Π½Π° 223% Π² Π³ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΌ исчислСнии Π΄ΠΎ $165,2 ΠΌΠ»Π½, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΒ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ объявлСно 9 мая, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ-ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ½Π΅ΠΌΡƒ отставали ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Π½ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌΠΎΠΉ ΠΎΡ†Π΅Π½ΠΊΠΈ Π² $193,9 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π½Π° 14,80%. Π’ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Marathon Digital сообщила ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‡Π΅ 2811 BTC Π½Π° сумму 176,7 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π° 28% большС, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π² ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Ρ‹Π΄ΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΌ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ. Однако это Π½Π° 34% мСньшС, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ 4242 BTC, Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹Ρ… Π² Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Π“Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π΄ΠΈΡ€Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ Marathon Π€Ρ€Π΅Π΄ Виль рассказал ΠΎ Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚Π°Ρ… Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈΒ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈΒ Π²ΠΎ врСмя Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ финансовым вопросам 9 мая. Он сказал, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ сбои Π² производствС Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π½Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ°Π·Π°ΠΌΠΈ оборудования, особСнно трансформаторов Π½Π° сторонних ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠ°Ρ…, ΡΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ пСрСбоями Π² Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π΅, связанными с ΠΏΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ условиями Π²ΠΎ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ… мСстах, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ тСхничСским обслуТиваниСм Π»ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΉ элСктропСрСдачи ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΌΡƒΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ компаниями. Β  Π€ΠΈΡ€ΠΌΠ° ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ нСблагоприятныС ΠΏΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ условия повлияли Π½Π° Π΅Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ Π² Π“Π°Ρ€Π΄Π΅Π½-Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ Π² Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΌ ВСхасС ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ Π² ВСхасС ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡΠ½ΠΈΡŽ Π½Π° 2 апрСля. НСсмотря Π½Π° эти ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹, компания Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π»Π° с Β«Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽΒ» Π² 27 ΡΠΊΡΠ°Ρ…ΡΡˆΠ΅ΠΉ Π² сСкунду. Виль ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€ΠΊΠ½ΡƒΠ» Ρ†Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈΡ‡ΡŒ 50 EH/s ΠΊ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Ρƒ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, которая Π² ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π΅ апрСля Π±Ρ‹Π»Π° пСрСсмотрСна Π² сторону ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ с 35 Π΄ΠΎ 37 EH/s. Виль ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Marathon смогла Π°Π΄Π°ΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅. Π€ΠΈΡ€ΠΌΠ° пСрСраспрСдСлила ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° вновь ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° шСл Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ½Ρ‚. Π’ Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π° Marathon Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ прСдставила нСсколько Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ², Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ числС Slipstream, Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π½Π° ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ скорости Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ², ΠΈ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρƒ управлСния MARA UBC 2100, ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π½Π°Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½Π½ΡƒΡŽ для ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ эффСктивности ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°. Благодаря стратСгичСским приобрСтСниям Marathon ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ»Π° свои мощности ΠΏΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‡Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π΅Π·Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ископаСмых Π΄ΠΎ 1,1 ΠΈ Π² настоящСС врСмя Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° 54% ΠΎΡ‚ своСй ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΠΉ мощности. Акции Marathon Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π²Π·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ оТидания Marathon Digital сообщила ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Π½Π° Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽ Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ $1,26, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Ρƒ казалось Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΒ Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅Β ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Π½ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌΡ‹Ρ… Π£ΠΎΠ»Π»-стрит $0,02. Однако эти Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€Ρ‹ нСсопоставимы Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΡΠΌΡƒΡŽ, ΠΏΠΎΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΡƒ компания приняла Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ ΡƒΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ FASB ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π° ΠΏΠΎ справСдливой стоимости. ΠšΠΎΡ€Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΊΠ° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎΠΉ стоимости Π±Ρ‹Π»Π° благоприятной, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ способствовал сущСствСнный рост Ρ†Π΅Π½ Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Ρ‹. ПослС ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π° ΠΎΡ‚ 9 мая Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Marathon Digital (MARA)Β ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»ΠΈΒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ Π½Π° 2,19% ΠΈ Π·Π°ΠΊΡ€Ρ‹Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ Π½Π° ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π½Π΅ $19,65, с Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ сниТСниСм Π½Π° 1% Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Π»Π΅ Π² Π½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π΅ врСмя ΠΏΠΎ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Google Finance. Π‘ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π° Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»Π° Π½Π° 14,30% с ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π° достиТСния ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠ° Π² $31,03 28 фСвраля 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°.
    • Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast for 13 – 17 May 2024 EUR/USD: Medium-Term Outlook Favours the Dollar Β  Throughout the past week, EUR/USD exhibited mixed dynamics, primarily driven by expectations concerning potential interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve (Fed) and the European Central Bank (ECB). Statements by officials from both central banks, as well as economic macro-statistics, either heightened or lowered these expectations.Β  Β  The EUR/USD bullish rally commenced on 16 April from the 1.0600 mark, reaching a peak of 1.0811 on 3 May, after which growth stalled, starting the past week at 1.0762. On Monday, 6 May, statistics from the Eurozone provided some support to the common European currency. In April, the Services Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) rose from 52.9 to 53.3, exceeding the forecast of 52.9. The Composite PMI, which includes the manufacturing sector and services, increased from 51.4 to 51.7. Germany's Composite PMI also showed positive dynamics, rising from 50.5 to 50.6. Consequently, business activity in the Eurozone reached its highest level in almost a year. Moreover, retail sales in the region showed significant growth, rising from -0.5% to +0.7% year-on-year. Β  This news backdrop suggests potential inflation growth, which in theory could deter the ECB from initiating a monetary policy easing. However, ECB Chief Economist Philip Lane stated that the Executive Board of the bank has compelling arguments for a rate cut at the 6 June meeting. Another ECB representative, Lithuanian Central Bank head Gediminas Simkus, indicated that rate cuts should not be limited to June, suggesting it could happen thrice by the end of the year. However, while the likelihood of easing (QE) in June is near 100%, there is some uncertainty regarding further steps. ECB Vice President Luis de Guindos admitted that the regulator is cautiously forecasting any trends beyond June. Β  In addition to ECB officials' statements supporting easing, statistics released on Tuesday, 7 May, also contributed. They showed that manufacturing orders in Germany, the locomotive of the European economy, decreased by 0.4% in March after a 0.8% decline in February. As a result, the EUR/USD pair's growth halted, pulling back to 1.0723. Β  The pair made another attempt to break through the strong resistance zone of 1.0790-1.0800 on Thursday, 9 May, when US initial jobless claims data was unexpectedly reported at 231K, much worse than the expected 210K. This coincided with a widespread negative session for US yields along the curve. The situation worsened as the unemployment data confirmed concerning statistics released on 3 May. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), non-farm payrolls (NFP) rose by just 175K in April, significantly below the March figure of 315K and market expectations of 238K. The employment report also showed an increase in unemployment from 3.8% to 3.9%. Β  Besides combating inflation, the Fed's other declared main goal is maximum employment. "If inflation remains stable and the labor market strong, it would be appropriate to delay rate cuts," stated Fed Chair Jerome Powell. Now, the strength of the labour market is in question. However, the Fed is likely to focus on fighting inflation, which is still far from the 2.0% target. Β  A key inflation indicator tracked by the Fed, the Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index, rose from 2.5% to 2.7% in March. However, the ISM Manufacturing PMI fell below the key 50.0 mark, dropping from 50.3 to 49.2 points. Remember, a level of 50.0 separates economic growth from contraction. In such a situation, raising the interest rate is inadvisable, but lowering it is also not an option. This is exactly what the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) of the Fed did. At its meeting on Wednesday, 1 May, its members unanimously left the rate unchanged at 5.50%. This is the highest rate in 23 years, and the US central bank has kept it unchanged for six consecutive meetings. Β  The main scenario foresees the Fed beginning to review the rate towards a decrease no earlier than autumn, likely in September, with another cut by year-end. However, if US inflation does not decline or, worse, continues to rise, the regulator may abandon monetary policy easing until early 2025. Thus, considering the above, many analysts believe the medium-term advantage remains with the dollar, and EUR/USD is still attractive for sales with a horizon of several months. Β  The final point of the week for EUR/USD was at 1.0770, making the weekly result almost zero. Regarding the forecast for the near term, as of the evening of 10 May, it is maximally neutral: 50% expect dollar strengthening, and 50% expect its weakening. Trend indicators on D1 are equally divided: half are on the side of the reds, and half are on the side of the greens. Among oscillators, only 10% voted for the reds, another 10% remained neutral, and 80% voted for the greens (although a quarter of them are already signalling overbought conditions). The nearest support for the pair is located in the 1.0710-1.0725 zone, followed by 1.0650, 1.0600-1.0620, 1.0560, 1.0495-1.0515, 1.0450, 1.0375, 1.0255, 1.0130, and 1.0000. Resistance zones are in the regions of 1.0795-1.0810, 1.0865, 1.0895-1.0925, 1.0965-1.0980, 1.1015, 1.1050, and 1.1100-1.1140. Β  In the coming week, on Tuesday, 14 May, consumer inflation data (CPI) in Germany and the Producer Price Index (PPI) in the US will be released. Also scheduled for this day is a speech by Fed Chair Jerome Powell. The next day, Wednesday, 15 May, important indicators such as Consumer Price Index (CPI) and retail sales volumes in the United States will be published. On Thursday, 16 May, the traditional number of initial jobless claims in the US will be announced. And at the very end of the working week, on Friday, 17 May, we will learn the Eurozone CPI as a whole, which may influence the ECB's decision regarding the euro interest rate. Β  GBP/USD: Pound Remains Under Pressure but Holds On Β  At its meeting on Thursday, 9 May, the Bank of England’s (BoE) Monetary Policy Committee maintained the interest rate at 5.25%, the highest in 16 years. Economists polled by Reuters mostly expected borrowing costs to remain unchanged, with a committee vote ratio of 8 to 1. However, the vote was 7 to 2. During discussions, two committee members supported a rate cut to 5.0%, which market participants interpreted as a step towards the beginning of a policy easing cycle. Β  At the post-meeting press conference, BoE Governor Andrew Bailey expressed optimism, stating that the UK economy is moving in the right direction. Bailey also noted that β€œa rate cut next month is quite possible,” but he intends to wait for data on inflation, activity, and the labour market before making a decision. Chief Economist Huw Pill, although he joined the majority in voting to keep the rate unchanged, also expressed growing confidence that the time for a reduction is approaching. He added that β€œfocusing only on the next Bank of England meeting [20 June] is somewhat unreasonable” and that β€œmedium-term inflation forecasts do not necessarily signal rate movements at the next or subsequent meetings.” Β  Overall, the movement of the GBP/USD pair last week resembled that of the EUR/USD pair. The chart shows a distinct surge on Thursday, 9 May, triggered by data indicating a cooling US labour market. The pound was also supported by optimistic GDP data for the UK for Q1 2024 and manufacturing sector data for March. GDP (quarter-on-quarter) rose by +0.6% after a decline of -0.3% in the previous quarter (forecast +0.4%). Additionally, the GDP grew by +0.2% year-on-year, recovering from a fall of -0.2%. Β  As with the euro, the pound is under pressure from the prospect of earlier monetary policy easing by the BoE compared to the Fed. However, the British currency ended the past week above the key 1.2500 level, at 1.2523. Moreover, 65% of analysts expect the pair not only to hold above this horizon but also to continue its growth. The remaining 35% voted for the pair's movement south. As for technical analysis, trend indicators on D1 are split 50-50. Among oscillators, only 10% recommend selling, 40% took a neutral position, and 50% recommend buying (10% of them signal overbought conditions). If the pair rises, it will encounter resistance at levels 1.2575-1.2610, 1.2695-1.2710, 1.2755-1.2775, 1.2800-1.2820, and 1.2885-1.2900. In case of a fall, it will face support levels and zones at 1.2490-1.2500, 1.2450, 1.2400-1.2410, 1.2300-1.2330, 1.2185-1.2210, and 1.2070-1.2110, 1.2035. The upcoming week's calendar highlights Tuesday, 14 May, when data from the UK labour market will be released. Also of interest is the Inflation Report hearing scheduled for Wednesday, 15 May. Β  USD/JPY: $50 Billion Interventions Wasted? Β  It seems that until the Bank of Japan (BoJ) takes confident and clear steps to tighten its monetary policy, nothing will help the yen. At its meeting on 26 April, the board members of this regulator unanimously decided to leave the key rate and QE program parameters unchanged. Expectedly tough comments on the outlook were also absent. This inaction increased pressure on the national currency, sending the USD/JPY pair to new heights. It continued its cosmic saga, reaching a new 34-year high of 160.22. Following this, Japan's financial authorities finally decided on a double currency intervention. Although there was no official confirmation, experts estimate its total volume at $50 billion. Β  Did it help? Judging by the USD/JPY chart, not really. The pair headed north again last week. Unlike the euro and the British pound, the yen barely reacted even to weak US labour market data on Thursday, 9 May, only slowing its decline. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  All this occurs amid endless statements from the Japanese Central Bank and Ministry of Finance about their readiness to take necessary measures to reduce speculative pressure on the national currency. The published minutes of the BoJ meeting show that most board members took a "hawkish" stance, calling for a rate hike. Β  However, many analysts believe that the Bank of Japan will take only one such step in the second half of the year. The last chord of the past five days sounded at 155.75. Economists at Singapore’s United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) expect the USD/JPY pair to trade in the 154.00-157.20 range in the next 1-3 weeks. UOB also believes that the chances of it falling to 151.55 have significantly diminished. Overall, most experts (70%) simply shrug their shoulders in uncertainty. The remaining 30% persistently expect the yen to strengthen. As for technical analysis, 100% of trend indicators on D1 look north. Among oscillators, 50% are such, 15% point south, and 35% point east. Regarding support/resistance levels, traders should note that with such volatility, the slippage can reach many tens of points. The nearest support level is around 155.25, followed by 154.70, 153.90, 153.10, 151.85-152.25, 151.00, 150.00, after which come 146.50-146.90, 143.30-143.75, and 140.25-141.00. Resistance levels are 156.25, 157.00, 157.80-158.00, 158.60, 159.40, and 160.00-160.25. Β  Events of the upcoming week include the release on Thursday, 16 May, of preliminary GDP data for Japan for Q1 2024. No other significant publications regarding the Japanese economy are expected in the coming week. Β  CRYPTOCURRENCIES: A Week of Reflection and Uncertainty Β  Β  What will happen to bitcoin in the foreseeable future? It seems there is no clear answer to this question. Experts and influencers often point in opposite directions: some shoot for the stars, while others keep their eyes on the ground. Β  For instance, according to the founder of Pomp Investments, Anthony Pompliano, bitcoin is "stronger than ever." He concluded this based on the 200-day moving average (200 DMA) reaching its ATH (All-Time High) of $57,000. Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, is also optimistic. In his latest message, he urged investors to "run with the bulls." (It should be noted here that MicroStrategy holds 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, so Saylor's bullish calls are quite understandable. He simply has to do this for his company to profit rather than incur losses). Β  However, analysts note that bitcoin's fate depends not only on the rosy calls of the MicroStrategy CEO. And if buyer support weakens, BTC could break through the key support level of $61,000, falling to the $56,000 zone, where significant liquidity is concentrated. MN Trading founder Michael Van De Poppe does not rule out another correction to around $55,000. However, the specialist quickly reassures investors, stating that this is quite acceptable as long as bitcoin holds above $60,000. Anthony Pompliano believes that the price will not fall below $50,000, and another expert, Alan Santana, does not rule out a drop to $30,000. Β  Trader and analyst Rekt Capital believes that the first cryptocurrency has exited the post-halving "danger zone" and entered the initial phase of re-accumulation. According to this expert, in 2016, BTC demonstrated a long red candle after the halving, falling by 17%. This time, the pattern repeated, with the difference between the post-halving maximum and minimum being 16%. The price reached a local bottom at around $56,566 but then rose to $65,508, on which Rekt Capital concluded that it re-entered the "re-accumulation range." However, there is one "but" - after this, we again observed a drop to $60,175. Overall, it seems that BTC/USD is in a descending channel, which increases investor concern. Β  In general, the forecasts are quite diverse. Information on the activity of various categories of traders and investors also varies. Analyst and CMCC Crest co-founder Willy Woo noted the activity of so-called crypto dolphins and sharks. "There has never been such a rapid purchase of coins by wealthy holders as in the last two months when the price fluctuated between $60,000-70,000. We are talking about those who hold from 100 BTC to 1000 BTC or approximately $6.5-65 million," he explained. On the other hand, according to CryptoQuant analysts, whales holding from 1000 to 10000 BTC, unlike dolphins and sharks, have behaved quite passively. Michael Van De Poppe, for his part, notes the absence of retail investors. Β  All this suggests that we may not see new all-time highs for BTC in the coming months. We wrote about this in the previous review, citing, among other things, the opinion of such a Wall Street legend as Factor LLC head Peter Brandt. With a 25% probability, he assumed that bitcoin had already formed another ATH within the current cycle. As for long-term forecasts, nothing has changed here - most of them predict a powerful bull rally for bitcoin. Anthony Pompliano writes about this. Willy Woo expects bitcoin to continue increasing its penetration into various spheres of everyday life, meaning the number of users will grow. "By 2035, we expect bitcoin's fair value to reach $1 million. This forecast is based on the user growth curve. And I'm talking about fair value, not a peak during a bull market frenzy," the analyst notes. Β  The author of the bestseller "Rich Dad Poor Dad," entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki, once again included bitcoin in the TOP-3 ways to save and increase capital. "Bad news: the [currency market] crash has already begun. It will be severe. Good news: a crash is the best time to get rich," he wrote, offering several recommendations on how to act in a crisis. Let's note two of them. The first reads: "Find an additional source of income. Artificial Intelligence will destroy millions of jobs. Start a small business and become an entrepreneur, not an employee afraid of losing a job." "Don't hoard fake money (US dollar, euro, yen, peso) that is losing value. Hoard gold, silver, and bitcoin - real money whose value increases, especially in a market crash," is Kiyosaki's second recommendation. Β  Regarding bitcoin's growth, Kiyosaki is absolutely right; it's even pointless to argue. According to a study by Colin Wu, better known as WuBlockchain, over the past decade, the price of the leading cryptocurrency has grown by an astonishing 12,464%, outpacing giants like Amazon, Apple, Google, Meta, Tesla, and Netflix. BTC was second only to Nvidia (+17,797%). But the fact that bitcoin took second place, being a representative of a relatively new and volatile market, is a real achievement. BTC's impressive growth trajectory over the past decade demonstrates its resilience and potential as an essential component in investors' portfolios. Β  At the time of writing this review, on the evening of Friday, 10 May, the BTC/USD pair is trading at $60,470. The total market capitalization of the crypto market is $2.24 trillion ($2.33 trillion a week ago). The Crypto Fear & Greed Index has risen from the Neutral zone (48 points a week ago) to the Greed zone, now standing at 66 points. NordFX Analytical Group Β  Notice: These materials are not investment recommendations or guidelines for working in financial markets and are intended for informational purposes only. Trading in financial markets is risky and can result in a complete loss of deposited funds. Β  #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market Β  https://nordfx.com/Β 
    • ЗдравствуйтС, ΡƒΠ²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ! Β  Π₯ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠΌ Вас ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π΄ΠΎΠΌΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π° сайт Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ направлСния ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°: Monero XMR > Cardano ADA Cardano ADA > Monero XMR
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000 Β  + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free) Β  QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray Ρ€ΡŸβ„’β€š my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer Β found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open Ρ€ΡŸβ„’β€š Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM Β  Β  Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Π‘ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Binance ΠΈ KuCoin Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρƒ Π² Индии Β  ΠšΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠ°Ρ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Π°Ρ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π° Binance ΠΈ гонконгская ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠ° KuCoin Π²ΠΎΠ·Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π½Π° индийский Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ. Компании ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ Π² ΠžΡ‚Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ финансовой Ρ€Π°Π·Π²Π΅Π΄ΠΊΠΈ (FIU), обязались Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° налогооблоТСния поставщиков Π²ΠΈΡ€Ρ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ².Β  Β  ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° KuCoin Π·Π°ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π° ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ $41Β 000, Π° Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€ ΡˆΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„Π° для Binance Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ Π½Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½, ΠΈ сайт Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠΈ останСтся Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π΄ΠΎ ΡƒΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. ПопавшиС ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ ограничСния ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠΈ Kraken ΠΈ Gate.io Ρ‚ΠΎΠΆΠ΅ Π²Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ ΠΎ Π²ΠΎΠ·Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° индийский Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ, Π° ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ° Bitstamp прСдставила ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½ ΡƒΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π°, рассказываСт Π³Π»Π°Π²Π° FIUΒ Π’ΠΈΠ²Π΅ΠΊ Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). Π’ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π΅ 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π² Индии Π²Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈ ограничСния Π½Π° Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ иностранных ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΏΠΎ мнСнию властСй, Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈ Π² странС нСлСгально. Ѐинансовая Ρ€Π°Π·Π²Π΅Π΄ΠΊΠ° ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»Π° Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ доступ ΠΊ ΠΈΡ… сайтам для мСстных Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ инвСсторов.Β Π’ число Π·Π°Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΎΠΊ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠΌΠΎ Binance ΠΈ KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC ΠΈ Bitfinex. Π Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ министр финансов Индии Нирмала Π‘ΠΈΡ‚Ρ…Π°Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ°Π½ (Nirmala Sitharaman) Π·Π°Π½ΡΠ»Π°Β Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Π΄ΡƒΡŽ ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡŽ Π² ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ², заявив, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ настоящими дСньгами.ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅ Π½Π° Bits.media:Β https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/