Who want old youbit free coins service. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Who want old youbit free coins service.

Everyone want this service everyone want free coins but you are asking that this is old service it means seniors members are lucky because they enjoyed that service.

Thank you so much but thank you so much for answering I will now go there and collect my free coins and this coin price is very low but since it is free it is very good to me.

Edited by Jahida 67
Correction word

i am new here and i want to learn how to work on yobit . it is great opportunity for me. i am happy that yobit is giving this opportunity and provide me  a plateform where can  perfom and earn online.

You only need to make 20 exchanges on the exchange, it is very easy to do, it is a system for protecting the exchange from bots that create many accounts.

Everything comes evolution maybe the modification of that topic that you speak was made to make way for cryptotalk, remember that everything has an economic and professional measure which each thing has a reason.

Well, as of now they are still giving some free coins in yobit exchanger, if you want to get some free coins, you can just go to the free coins feature in yobit and you can now choose some coin that you want to claim.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:58 AM, Michael0606 said:

Everything comes evolution maybe the modification of that topic that you speak was made to make way for cryptotalk, remember that everything has an economic and professional measure which each thing has a reason.

Actually yobit gives free coins to there user when you are an active member but I didn't check they still give those free coin uptill now because it has been long that I check my wallet

You can share on your social media like twitter to get free coins it is really easy to do so. I think collecting some free coins still does not need your social media share, you can check them once again on the Yobit exchange. 

I would also like this, but this is done specifically for the exchange to develop, it already allows you to collect these coins for free, these reposts help the exchange to develop. 

I think Yobit still offers some coins daily free of charge, but now they require you to do Post posts on your Twitter and Facebook and VK accounts , but nfortunately they give very little money

Anything that ckmes free are very difficult and are may be some kind of trap. That was a great news and i think that many people have been benefiting from those free coins. I think that if it gets started it will be a very nyc .

The yobit as of a type on incentives on their part, is best as sharing their site as basically they just freely give out coins on their Network, which after your first trade on the exchange, they need you to perform some tasks to collect their free coins and also sharing them again

I recently visited yobit platform.There I saw the option of free coins.And I also collected them.But they give very less amount of the fre coins and their prices are also negligible.

And me want to back that time

Could collect a lot of money

From free coins yobit

Now I have to share some posts

To re collect the money

This is a very good idea because if the free coins are brought back, many members will be happy to invite their friends to start using yobit and this will boost the earnings of the yobit admins.

I have already started taking these free coins but the problem is that they have absolutely no value and I cannot trade with them, so I left them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also want everyone not to have to make repost in social media to get these coins, but there's nothing you can do, I think you just have to accept it.. 

I don't see the point in returning the old free coins section to the exchange, since Yobit needs advertising and we need to promote such a good exchange.

That would be nice to have, but I also enjoy the payments received for posting on this forum as well. Anything else extra is always welcome as an added bonus.

I really want that's it's more better than the last version it's really boring way and i do it just once and then never do it again ,i prefer the old version 

honestly i don't care as much about it, because they give very very little amounts, it wasn't even worth the time to collect them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yabit pays free coin but I'm not happy with those points because the coins are very few but since it's a free coin so I'm very happy to collect it

If yobit is giving free coins in the past I am not aware of that but what I knew presently is that before you can get coins in yobit you have to invest depending on the amount you invest you will be rewarded with a percentage.

Until now it is easy to get free coins through the yobit platform, all you have to do is share the platform on social media every 24 hours

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, it was a good service, and I got a lot of free coins from them, but unfortunately now they only give small coins that have no value and do not deserve to be interested in them, I hope that he will give more quantities of these free coins.