The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

It is true that freebitcoin is a good faucet but I believe that in coinpot you earn more in less time, since as you have different faucets, then you can change them all to bitcoin and you do a lot, also the claim time is less and they also give you coinpot tokens which you can also exchange for bitcoin. 

The service is quite old and pays 100%, but there give such pennies, then it is better to throw there at 3 percent per annum or invite referrals, you can still participate in the lottery

Most of these sites are generally not profitable, the benchmark to reach a withdrawable is always a nightmare, you have to do some really hard task to achieve very small profit, 

If we speak from the point of without investing if I could recommend some sites that you can earn fractions of bitcoin without having to invest. First of all we have the faucepts that for seeing ads or completing certain tasks give you a payment, then we have the ptc that are an excellent way to earn cryptocurrencies since most of them usually pay since they manage a good system to win and that the creators also win

I suggest you to use coinpot to collect bitcoin.Using this faucet you can make upto 1$ woth bitcoin if you claim more frequently.

Similarly there are other few ptc sites like adbtc coinpayu which gives satisfied amount of satoshis to their user.

But i better suggest to invest on cryptocurrency instead of collecting by using few faucet site because its too time consuming and low yield.

Hello, good morning friend, I recommend you! If you have Telegram installed on your mobile, the largest and most established Telegram groups give Bitcoin to their followers. These are the main groups where they often give away cryptocurrencies:

BeInCrypto ES Chat: Community chat in Spanish about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects.
Telegram 🔥 Crypto ™ Signals: The team consists of 2 people, who share their thoughts and predictions about the cryptocurrency market.
Binance Español: Their Telegram group is known as Binance Español and supported by a Latin American Binance community from Los Angeles

• +3 1

freebitcoin is one of the oldest web pages that exist. has long given away btc fractions. and gives you an annual interest. it's a very good website. I use this plataform since 2015

Thank you my friend for this website, I used it for 1 hour but what is this withdrawl they ask isn't it a bit high? I don't like faucets and they are not helping us. They give a very small satoshi amount and they ask for very high to withdraw. I can't use that and I feel I lose my time there.

I have using cryptotalk for a long time and it's a best to earn and collect free Bitcoin. It's a best to collect the  Bitcoin and very secure. And if you have want to collect Bitcoin  with the economic capital for free Bitcoin,yo try your luck then it will not allow you to earn money.

This site is not a fraud and it does what it says. It gives very small number of Bitcoin to users and has a referral system too but it will need a lot of referrals to be profitable. It has other things too like sports and electrions betting. 

I recommend fucethub, which is one of the most amazing sites for collecting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm also searching for the best Bitcoin earning sites. I've given trials in so many fake & scam sites.It's not been long to be in CTT forum but I think it is the best site ever to pay BTC to the users. 

There are many highly recommended sites to collect btc, but you also have to take into account that many of these sites are frauds for which you can get scammed, so I recommend being very careful on the site where you are going to start collecting btc

This is a faucet website, one of the oldest but also one of the worst. I don't use any faucets but I've seen this one and it needs a long way to go before it allows to withdraw. I tell you to skip faucets as they are no required and will not pay you anything. It is better to do anything else with your time instead of faucets. This bad they are as websites.

• +4 1

There are so many sites of faucet but just some are real and these sites will give us real withdraw but that give us low amount. Crypto is a good and best business and in this business we can make good money but in free we make low money on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Thanks for this mate, I will try it and see if I can make free bitcoin from this. I don't know what it means by free but if you can collect from some competitions I'd like to find out what these are about. I hope it is not a scam but I've figure these out easily as they are completely stupid.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Probably you will not collect anything from there but you will have wasted months and withdraw something very small like $50. And you will waste all your time with it. Faucets are useless but I don't know if these competitions have something to offer. I hope it is not about that fake Lambo they advertise for years.

When it comes to faucets, I honestly prefer to stay away as not much can be retrieved from them in relation to the time one invests. In any case a better option for getting some satoshis is this forum, Cryptotalk. Here, you cannot only learn a great deal about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, trading, etc but you can also get some good satoshis in the meantime. 

This site is a very old faucet that you spend your time by doing some nonsense and withdrawing nothing as it is very boring and it has very high withdrawal limit for a faucet. I don't think that any faucet will help somebody make good money but then again there are so many faucet users in here that think it is worth their time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think this is the best site to collect bitcoin. This is just a faucet. You are wasting your time for nothing there, maybe for a very small reward that matters not. So start better investing or find other ways that are a lot better.

• +2 1

This site has many using it but it is not something that I like doing, and I prefer to skip all the faucets and low paying activities that demand low effort, I am more interested in bounties and signature campaigns and I am trying to make it the best I can when I am being active with these.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, Leader83 said:

I would love to know if anyone in this forum ever managed to withdraw from freebitco.in and tell us also how long it took them to do so. I tried using this faucet years ago and it always made it very difficult with high withdrawal and smaller satoshi earned, that driving you to try your luck in unfair dice game and betting in matches.

• +2 1

The method by which you have indicated which earns you Bitcoins seems to be the faucett method and faucet websites. A lot of faucet websites are fake you will be just wasting time when compared to alternatives like crypto talk.

There are many places where we can collect bitcoin, the truth is, I have asked myself which is the best one, but if you use several 0aa platforms to collect bitcoin, you can get a large amount of bitcoin.

• +3 1