The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information many of the members also helped me to understand where we could get free bitcoin this is a great platform where people used to help other members.

18 hours ago, Sanjana321 said:

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information many of the members also helped me to understand where we could get free bitcoin this is a great platform where people used to help other members.

It just a faucet. And you can say it's a great platform to earn free BTC if you are absolutely fine with spending 10-12 hours of your time daily completing captchas and all other different types of task and earn 0.1 - $0.5. Faucets are once the best way to make BTC but you must understand that unlike before, they are less productive. Before you dedicate your time, do your research on a better alternative.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin is a valuable coin... We can see that there are many site have we can earn bitcoin...i think cryptotalk forum is the best site to earn bitcoin... You do work hard in this site you get bitcoin..so you work crypto site and earn more and more bitcoin.... 

I have not tried any other site to on Bitcoins other than from this platform. In addition to earning pit governs what I like more about this site is the opportunity for all the users to learn more about Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as well as the investment and earning option in the online platform. So I consider this platform itself as the best way to earn Bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is not any site that give us good BTC on the daily basis becasue i already try so much time so many sites but that not give me the withdraw and that is the main reason that i join the airdrops and also the bounties that give me huge profit in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of all the campaigns I have been in CryptoTalk is the best to earn bitcoin, CryptoTalk definitely delivers bitcoin and honestly, this is truly the most profitable campaign, I hope cryptotalk will always be in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well if you have so much time like you don't have doing anything except earning some satoshi in that faucet site then you might get that high profit, but in reality we also need to focus in other thing, so it might be applicable in some of us. That's also why I stopped earning in that site and other faucet site, instead I find other earning site then I found this forum, it suites my current status right now that I also need to go to online class, even I allotted a little time here I still gain decent amount of income.

Yes dear friend and colleague Freebitcoin is one of the best faucets that can exist but I personally think that faucets are a waste of time and you spend many hours never to reach the minimum withdrawal
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I have used that website for a long time but haven't made even one worthy withdrawal, so the game too is jot worth playing, I would never recomend this website to anyone, you will only waste your time there.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

This site is the worst for gambling or collecting fauchets in my opinion. Their dice is not a probably fair game. It is programmed. And their minimum withdrawal is too high than the free fauchet. But it is good for sports betting.Because they can't cheat it hahaha.

Since when I found this website I never go back to frrebitcoin site to earn Satoshi again because compared to what they pay there and what they pay here is insignificant I rather spend my precious time crypto talk and earn good amount of talk token . Other site who claim to pay with Satoshi just by completing some task honestly the payment is too small and does not worth my time.

I think bitcoin revenue in the faucet is very little and a waste of time, I am tired of being there. In my opinion, the best site for generating bitcoin is on yobit with its cryptotalk campaign. There is no other site that really gives us a better income than cryptotalk.

• +1 1

The site you introduced is one of the most reputable and oldest bitcoin sites. But unfortunately, such sites don't bring you a good income and you have to waste hours of time to be able to make a little money. Such sites only make their owners rich.

Hello everyone, I have no doubt that the best site to collect bitcoin portions is the cryptotalk platform, within the forum you can earn satoshis daily, making quality publications and simultaneously gain knowledge and learning, I personally recommend this site, they are very responsible in payments.

The best place for the earning of bitcoin. There are many site for earning but i think more important and more helpful site for the earning of bitcoin is Cryptotalk. You can work here and earn from the yobit.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:20 AM, Vispilio said:

there are many gambling sites with much better odds than freebico.in.

you might make a tiny amount of BTC on freebitco.in with the freerolls, referrals and interest rate, but don't ever use the dice game there, it's a money trap. 

Collect the free Bitcoin is not a good idea becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that make good money in the market but they invest in it but through free bitcoin we just collect some satoshis not got huge amount in free.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Collect the free Bitcoin is not a good idea becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that make good money in the market but they invest in it but through free bitcoin we just collect some satoshis not got huge amount in free.

You are right. In my opinion, you can earn free bitcoin but you cannot withdraw it.  Because they will give you very little satoshi but the amount to withdraw will be much more  So you should not go to earn free bitcoin because these sites are mostly scams.  So if you want to earn bitcoin then invest and trade. @khan22

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

You are right. In my opinion, you can earn free bitcoin but you cannot withdraw it.  Because they will give you very little satoshi but the amount to withdraw will be much more  So you should not go to earn free bitcoin because these sites are mostly scams.  So if you want to earn bitcoin then invest and trade. @khan22

@Cleaner I know some free earning bitcoin sites even lam also work on those sites, but I didn't reach that minimum withdrawal amount in 3 months,

because they pays only few satoshis of our every claim, now a time lam also not recommend those sites for anyone, its just waste our time better to learn trading to earn more.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner I know some free earning bitcoin sites even lam also work on those sites, but I didn't reach that minimum withdrawal amount in 3 months,

because they pays only few satoshis of our every claim, now a time lam also not recommend those sites for anyone, its just waste our time better to learn trading to earn more.

Those sites are basically called faucet sites.  So we will refrain from those sites.  We will never be able to go to the withdrawal amount on these sites.  They just attract to bring their traffic.  So we will not waste time on those sites @Honny143

Well, this information is might be useful but I didn't try this. Because there so many spam websites stealing money as the some of members have mentioned above. So I would like to ask everyone please share your payment proof in this post so that we can be trust on this websites. Thanks!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Most of the sites are scam and this is true becasue in the crypto market we know that so many people are change their life in a short time when they buy the BTC at first and they sell when it is go to high and that time also these sites are work but they choose to invest in this business becasue it safe the time.

BetFury                                                   

the cryptotlk is amazing to collect the btc, although there are many other places that can earn you money in btc but the earning there is far less than the earning here.

The freebitcoin is one if the free coin source, most of the user are get attracted by this platform at the initial stage. But the price of the free btc is lower, it would be a fool if you expect some great amount of the btc from a free site. 

• +2 1

Basically I have been reading about site that offer free bitcoin but to be sincere I don't think is legit anymore rather a waste of time, however is adviceable to used yobit invest box and make some deposit and after 24 hours you will get you reward.

• +1 1