Have you heared? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes I've heard that the benefits we get from crypto currencies will be of much benefit to me in the future, I want crypto currencies to increase our BTC value a lot, and our earnings go up very fast.

I never heard this site but when I tried to visit the site, seems it is good to earn extra money with this platform. It is just like another get to paid site and it is easy to do the task.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear, please beware of online scammers. This online scammers are everywhere with their strategy, so be careful.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:38 PM, Badman001 said:

Yes this is good website and new in market I also joined it form 3-5 days ago i do some task there as a tried and I got paid really for it .

Is this true mate? Can you give some proof that you are getting paid for that because sometimes many members here are saying that even though there has no true with their saying, if you reply to my quote, i will look at it and also to try it. I hope i have a feedback response from you mate.

Have you already getting paid from that's review hunt bounty platform? Because if you don't have the proof of payment and you share it to people it's not the good idea if it is not really paying

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Actually still now I am hearing this news. By the way thanks a lot for sharing this important information. I think it is very helpful for us

Hello buddy... I don't have any information about review hunt sites. Because i am fully satisfied with crypto talk forum. I don't need to go other sites. In my opinion this site perfect for all crypto lover.

I did not hear about this bounty hunting site before. And I will definitely join this bounty hunting website. If this site is real like cryptotalk then this a good site otherwise it just a waiting of time 

Well, sir, your recommendation is very appreciated, but this is not in accordance with the topics that should be discussed in this forum because this forum only discusses about cryptocurrency.

6 hours ago, Hashir said:

I always heard about free airdrops or bounties by different sites but I never received from any one. Even I miss Yoda from yobit due to lack of knowledge 

i have received the airdrop of yoda as i was much active .i think we can get daily payment by doing daily post in this forum .

As this is an recent project.  Everyone should be carefull.  As its a digital world. Anything can happen     

I have not heard of this site, there are so many webpages that pay by participating in profits I am really confused with the web, what is its specific profit

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  In fact, I've never heard of this before.  I heard about it for the first time. I've never heard of it before. I'm new here.

Yes I know it, I joined there, and until now i can say it is good enough, but I started to see a lot of tasks there which are specifically for the Korean people, this is what I want to know, why ?? There is not much tasks anyway but the earnings are still good and honest

I didn't hear about this site before. Can you tell me more about this site I mean how can we withdraw and what is the minimum amount to payout and does it's really legit site?

I think i need to make a research about that i found it interesting as i saw one of comments here are saying he hot his pay out.i hope it will not waste my time and my effort.becouse time is gold for me😅

Well, honestly I once heared about review hunt but i haven't visited yet. But it seems very good as i saw many comments in favour of this. Gona visit it soon. I hope it will be good to earn. 

Thankyou.

Yes i have heard about this but i also heard that it won't pay you much as crypto talk does, si didn't take any interest in that, just go for the website which will pay yiu good money with less work don't waste you time simply here and there.

once have caught wind of audit chase. In any case, I don't think about what is survey chase? Be that as it may, I need to think about survey chase. I will look about it on Google and gather data about it.

I only heard about is 6 months ago when i friend introduce me to binance to try cryptocurrency trading and to my surprise i earned $10 on my first day. After than i decided to go full time from a forex trader to crypto trader

16 hours ago, Mahmudul Hasan said:
I haven't heard the coin and platform itself. It's interesting on how you are ending up with these projects although it's not really popular at all. And about cryptonomica, I haven't heard of it as well.

Most of these projects are not well known since its not being advertised anywhere, you just need to research for it and find more information about a certain topic. Research & due diligence is a must.

This is one of the best passive sources of income where you can earn $ 50-100 per month just for doing simple social media. It achieves' potential. They were posted along with proofreading as well as the campaign they participated inThere are many people who are talking about the newly re-launched platform called Review-Hunt

I do not know this site, but I will do the information, and I may try it if I like it, then I return to this topic and give my opinion on it. If only I think that most of the sites are doing fraud and not completely honest.

The first time I hear about this site, thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope that it will allow me to download applications and perform tasks because most similar applications do not allow me to do so.