Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

Mobile app earning really time wasting work because these apps only pays few cents, and its take so much time to reach withdrawl amount, in my opinion faucets are better then this apps, because when crypto coins prices decrease this faucets pays decent coins.

I have tried mobile earning apps several times, I even use the cointiply which is like the best among them, they are all not making me good profit. They are waste of time, and it is not advisable for someone to make use of those apps to earn. 

sometime I see there is Good app also , but we can earn there only by reffer system . I also working on 7-8 app in theses 5-6 month and took a good amount of money because they are offering a good amount of time reffeal earning , self earning Is not too much there .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes I have a smart opinion. Instead of wasting our time in these mobile earning apps we should spend our time in some more productive things like crypto trading or buying and holding by why we can make good money.

15 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I have a smart opinion. Instead of wasting our time in these mobile earning apps we should spend our time in some more productive things like crypto trading or buying and holding by why we can make good money.

There are less risky ways to eaen cryptocurrencies, a good example is to contribute to this forum, or other platforms like bitcointalk or to be a crypto writer on forums like steemit and publish0X. 

Yeah true most of them are a waste of time, except if you like some games you can play games which give you few satoshis. I personally use Phoneum app and its 2 games that give Phoneum crypto. Making some clicks here and there can give you 1000 satoshi a day with minimal effort.

Yes, mobile earning app a really a waste of time, I have used some and I can relate on how time wasting this apps tend to be. Many of this apps have so low and earning that it will take weeks for it to amount to something useful. Really time wasting.

There are different types mobile earning apps, there are faucets, payperclick, mining app and few others, I have tried the three mentioned before, all are not profitable, it will use someone nothing than wasting the person's time. 

23 hours ago, Yomose said:

There are different types mobile earning apps, there are faucets, payperclick, mining app and few others, I have tried the three mentioned before, all are not profitable, it will use someone nothing than wasting the person's time. 

I was lured to have one of the bests, freebitco and cointiply, before using them, I though I am rich because I will earn from the site, not knowing they are the one that is getting rich, not the users. Faucets are perfect time wasting.

Yes of course i agree with you. Mobile earning apps are wasting of time because they will pay you very small amount and others will not pay you at all. At least you can earn $5 per month from sms hosting mobile apps but not other apps.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:54 AM, melikf78 said:

mining with phone is not possible and its just wasting time you can participate in airdops with your phone its so better way to make money with your phone.

@melikf78  now mobile mining not profitable because of the mining cost increase, and crypto currency prices increase also one other reason, mining in mobile totally time wasting process and some time our mobile phones damage, airdrops really good source earn some extra money but select genuine airdrops like yobit exchange release.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, EmiKanNi said:

$5 in a month when the apps or sites owner have used you to earn over $40.

Most of such apps earn more by selling the ads. You may have noticed so many irritating ads while opening the so called earning apps. They just pay a small fraction of earnings to their users to claim like they are authentic and highly paying. I had a terrible experience with fake FunX app. 

• +5 1

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Most of such apps earn more by selling the ads. You may have noticed so many irritating ads while opening the so called earning apps. They just pay a small fraction of earnings to their users to claim like they are authentic and highly paying. I had a terrible experience with fake FunX app. 

To make this note specific, the earning apps earn 80% of the funds people supposed to earn, while individual earn the remaining 20% according. The apps make the creators of the app rich daily but not profitable for people using it. 

I did not tried any of these mobile apps. but it seems that it is not recommended especially for beginner like me. But will do some research so that i will not confused on the future

Mobile earning apps are just a waste of time. Because you can earn by just a little amount in compare to other methods of earning in crypto. You can try investing and trading crypto it os more profitable than earning apps.

• +5 1

Yes mobile earning apps are time waste because some apps give a little bit earning but their conditions for earning is very tough. sometimes people complete the conditions but they cant receive money. So i recommend left those apps and works on the legit sites.. 

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Yes you are absolutly right most of the earning apps are scammed. Some gives us a little amount but their conditions are very tough. For fulfill these conditions, sufficient time is requires and the earning is only few cents.  So work on this apps are time wastage.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you. Most of the mobile apps that can be used for earning are generally used as microearnings, with the earning potential being even lower than that on faucets, as you need to be on for a long time to just earn a few cents. Granted that it may be okay for those that want to pass time when they are doing nothing, however these apps generally have a very high minimum withdrawal that could take you months to reach before you can attempt to withdraw, by which time the app may have proven to be a scam. Personally i would advise people to stay away from it. 

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are a number of android  apps that are ofgering different services and promise  a good earning but not even all of them can make you anything. So never think of it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, gbfisher said:

Yes you are absolutly right most of the earning apps are scammed. Some gives us a little amount but their conditions are very tough. For fulfill these conditions, sufficient time is requires and the earning is only few cents.  So work on this apps are time wastage.

Many mobile earning apps are time wasting, but many barre not scam, there are many legit ones like cointiply and many others. But whatever all do know is that no one from them is actually profitable but a total waste of time and data. 

• +2 1

On 9/4/2020 at 6:41 AM, mirazlama530 said:

i tried some of the application but some of them are worthy for some passive income otherwise most of them are just trash 

@mirazlama530 All the mobile apps I have found out turned to be just waste of time. I will like you to suggest us some of the mobile app you used and turned out to be profitable. 

• +2 1

You are totally right About this becuase many people get scammed by work in moblie earning app....once i have work in a app name   makemoneyonline  where i Have made Twitter video,YouTube video as it was a task but unfortunately i didnt able to withdrawal my earning.. Later i understand the app is totally scam..           

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course a waste of time, they take advantage of beginners in these applications, and make them feel that "these applications pay millions of dollars and you do not know".... Many of these lies on YouTube.

If they pay, they pay you one time to promote them and forget you after that.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +1 2

Yes I agree with that most of the apps are time wasting . I have tried so many times but nothing happens. So don't response and search some beneficial sites.