Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mobile Earning Apps Are Time Waste

I totally agree with you because most of the apps are fake.  They cheat on people.  They do not pay any work to all people.  This is a very bad thing for all people.  And that's why I think so too.

Yes I agree with you. Mobile earning apps time waste because many mobile earning is not reall. Many earned mobile apps but finally they missed their withdraw money. So don't waste your time to used your mobile app.

• +1 1

You are right, and it is 100% Correct. I understand it on very Past. It is just time wasting. Wasting time, wasting Net pack. They are pay on user is Very low amount. 

On 2/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, rjroshan said:

People are very scared about mobile apps. Most of these apps are big scam and time wasting. Even they going to pay us paying with only few cents. This mean it can not recover their data charge or electricity charge. What do you think about this.

I am totally agree with you my friend. Near about all the mobile apps are just waste of time. They waste your money as well. I found many such apps which offer to earn but when their work is offer they didn't pay us. 

I have not seen such an app till today that will make us money. But there is such a mobile app which is a frot app whose purpose is to make people foolish. I just want to say that there is no such app that can give you money.

I used to use mobile apps to make money before, but I struggled for a whole day for only $ 1, I gave up and it was a waste of time.

It would be depends on a person perception because some of us thinks that app earning helps them even thought it offers a small amount of money unlike joining forum. Some people would prefer spending their time in some earning app rather than to a forum that is new to them. 

No it is wrong. It is a way of earning money. How it is a waste of time app. It takes time but it gives you benefits as provide bitcoins

Thats just it. The worst ones are the ones that give you ads because you'll spend alot of money on data and they'll pay you very little with your time wasted. So it's better to do your trading than use some of those apps

On 3/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, dnightL said:

I think the internet is a scam and a waste of your time, so you have the right to build the trust of trusted sites and try to use them before you manage these sites....

If the Internet is a waste of time why waste your time now? On the Internet you have the choice to learn and develop your skills It all depends on how you use technology. You have the choice to learn a lot online or simply lose time

I think this is true, I am very sorry for those who are trying to make money on mobile apps, it is difficult, but possible.

• -1 1

Some mobile apps are Scam but some pays really good like the match 365 and hapo app they had payed for the referal campaign launched by them during the initial phase. But some are scam and doesn't really pays us.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree with you, it is pointless for beginners to try to make money on such applications because they do not have referrals with which they could earn.

not only time wasters but they also make money from you and destroing your mobile hardwares plus some are just scams and they steal lots of informatino about you including passwords, emails and things  like that so just don't install all apps ask about it in th eforums and don't give them unneccessery privileges.

It is true that a large number of applications are a scam and do not pay any money and there are applications that are exploited by fraudsters because when you install the applications your device is compromised and all your information stolen

Very less income can be accumulated by the mobile app which are designed for the users of the mainly two operating systems android and the iOS. You should give enough concentrations and time to earn the very few dollars from the mobile app. 

This mobile apps which kind of pay less on what what we put and effort on their application, is more of to take a long run on them to accumulate, but the ratio of how the data and electricity, versus the outcome of this apps, is relatively unfair. Since most of this app which pays less are more of Crypto earning app

Yes, I agree with you too, most apps are scams, which are tricking ordinary people. In the middle of the apps they are taking advantage of. But yes there are a lot of good apps inside the apps that really pay, understand the value of people's labor.

Google Play is full of Android apps which claim to pay high for doing very easy tasks. I can assure you that most of them lie! I installed an app recently that claimed to pay its users at least $0.50 for installing, running and keeping some apps on their phones for a few days or one week. I Installed about 4 to 5 apps and did whatever they had told me to do. After a while, I checked to see how much I have earned in the app and to my surprise I had only received $0.04 for 5 apps! This was a big waste of time and their claim was put to the test and failed!

Even if you profit from these applications, you find yourself wasting a lot of time in them, wasting your life while looking at your mobile to give you some money, I do not recommend it at all.

Its true, many mobile apps are just scam or just wasting our time but there are legit mobile apps and they pay good amount... App like electroneum will give you ETN tokens and its very fast, you just need to be patient and wait for the app to give you money when its use your mobile in mining.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are accurate in this. We cannot have a collection of a grouping of funds through profit applications, as a result that we cannot get through to the smallest withdrawal level, and we may desecrate our time in the application. In the end, it is not paid. These applications are not significance the risk.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:33 AM, Leali said:

We cannot save a fortune of cash through profit applications, as a result that we cannot achieve the smallest withdrawal level, and we can devote our time to the application.

No one can make a real money from those free application because they dont pay to much and you need a big numbers of refarral to earn something 

I have never appreciated making money on mobile applications. It has never been a good choice, it is always only 2 cases. 1 is pay less. 2 is a scam. I have never been satisfied with the amount of mobile payment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I downloaded many applications and all of them were a waste of time and I did not realize the benefit of any of these applications, but we need a reliable and honest application in order to gain some...

• +5 1