Btc price should fall - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

The price of Litecoin cannot be the same as the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin represents digital gold and Litecoin represents digital silver as the founder of Litecoin said.

What will happen on future none can guess. But during the next few years history we can hope that. The price of it will increase day by day. And it has become more powerful.     

I am in total support of you. I am also interested in seeing btc prices come down to 8 or 6k, so that I can get my hands on a few. but by the looks of it, it is highly unlikely we are going to see it anytime soon. As halving approaches, all signals point to a steep rise in the prices of bitcon. 

In the cryptocurrency market trade there is sellers and buyers, so we are sellers and buyers of course when we want to buy we think that Bitcoin should fall! but when we hold we think that Bitcoin should rise.

Yes i read your post now but in 2020 it will rise up to 10,000 dollars and again its fall down to 80000 dollars. But we hope it will be again rise up to 20,000 dollars very soon. 

Yes i agree with you. Fall in price of bitcoin will invite more audience to buy bitcoin because of low pricing and eventually it will lead to increase in bitcoin pricing because of high demand of bitcoin in market. Lowering bitcoin price will also increase high investing into bitcoin. Thank you.

I want the price up because I want to earn.more dollars on this forum. The higher the price the higher my earning. 

I expect the Bitcoin currency to decrease in the range of 6000 dollars, then it will increase in glory. I expect that at the beginning of 2021, I think it will rise to more than 10,000 dollars. Many traders will achieve a good profit.

9 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I want the price up because I want to earn.more dollars on this forum. The higher the price the higher my earning. 

Sometimes you would want the prices to fall because you want an opening to buy, because at high you can only sell not buy.

1 hour ago, Masaud1122 said:

Yes bitcoin already did this. Its price went under 8 more than 1 month ago. It is still near 9k usd. so, it is an opportunity for us to buy more bitcoins.

This is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin. because it's getting ready to go back up. I can't wait for the price of bitcoin to return.

When Bitcoin drops beneath $ 8000, I assume there are  opportunities, the first of that's that we will see human beings purchase greater because they thought there was a better hazard of buying it and the second possibility turned into that we might see a panic sale.

fall and rise of bitcoin price its normal thing even in every business there is ups and down so the price to fall its not something to worry and its good for those want to buy i think when price fall its an opportunity for them buy and hold for price to rise

It does not remember if the fee of bitcoin falls. Because I will purchase whilst that occurs. I usually buy while the fall in the right price. It will likely be an possibility for me.

It seems that bitcoin continues to say no and confuse traders. They are promoting bitcoins in bulk. When the price is just too low, many people are not calm sufficient to maintain it.

I consent with you on this, but I look after not consider that the penalty of bitcoin will collapse to the even of litecoin. But at present the prices are in addition depressed it is however attraction behind you for maybe a new decrease for purchases.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is what happened. The price of bitcoin decreased a while ago to less than $ 8,000, but now the price has risen again, and today it reached $ 9,000 and will increase further in the coming period.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you should take advantage of any opportunity to buy bitcoin, as it is likely that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise over the long term.

The price of bitcoin must be falling because it cannot be risen without falling while still there have some people who buying it with low prices

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Bitcoin strongly breached down the candle looks negative, and it seems that the market will go down at the level of $ 8400 It is worth noting that the US dollar is finding some strength against the majority of other currencies, and, in effect, the bitcoin market has retreated as well.

BTS value can not be straight down simply if you believe and also the whole thing be determined by industry scenarios whether or not that unfavorable or perhaps optimistic yet when BTS tumble to be able to $8000 under i do believe you can find a couple of chance the initial a single we will see folks acquire a lot more since they considered which is excellent options to get as well as the next chance will be we will see anxiety marketing took place.good luck...

I agree with you that it should decline so that the traders looking to enter it can enter it, but the demand for it is very high and that is why its price is so high that in this case the profits resulting from it will be few 

If bitcoin will have the same price with litecoin, then it will be its end because it will lose value. Bitcoin price its real large and not all people can buy it, but you don't have to buy 1 BTC just buy what you can afford, slowly then trade it and it will keep growing! At the end you will have a lot of bitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Man, now your wish have been fulfilled because the prize of bitcoin is now below the 8000$ and now it almost trading at 7800$..so now every one can buy it. 

BTS value can not be straight down simply if you believe or also the whole thing be determined by industry scenarios whether and not that unfavorable or perhaps optimistic yet when BTS tumble to be able to $8000 under i do believe you can find a couple of chance the initial a single we will see folks acquire a lot more since they considered which is excellent options to get as well as the next chance will be we will see anxiety marketing took place.good luck...