Btc price should fall - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -2 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

7 minutes ago, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Anything below the price of $10,000 is considered to be a very good price to accumulate Bitcoin. The market doesn't wait for anyone, If fail to seize the opportunity, then It's gone and you might regret it.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I expect to see rise of Bitcoin price up to 9,500...

After that we can see where Bitcoin will go next.

Long term is more important and I see no roof for that

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, hanisanshez said:

Bitcoin price is not going down and I think it will reach $ 9000 in the next 48 hours
There will be some fluctuations between low and high

There could be a temporary stop and decline otherwise known as price correction when the price gets to $9500 - $10,000 and that's another good time to buy in.

And yet , he doesn't fall and I don't think it will drop again as I thought the same but it seems the resistance was broke and we're going back to 9k$ soon ...don't wait for lower prices because we might never see them again.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

The recovery of price has already started and we can see a great leap on the price now! the 9,000 USD is coming earlier than i expected! once this continue to be like this not just 10K will be possible but also the 12K margin!

If that happen i will change my 15K prediction into 18K before the year ends!

2 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

I am a loyal enthusiast of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and I firmly believe that it is the future of payment ,when you can move money to all corners off the world whith a simple buttom push.
Long BITCOIN short the banks🤝

There is no doubt that bitcoin will gather more people and bloom more!

I just hope that the system will not crash again like what happened before!

We saw the coin to go to the moon but the failure to deliver good transfer to any wallet became a failure!

2 minutes ago, Fouaddoss said:

It is difficult to know the price of bitcoin in the next stage, we will see if he can surpass the price of resistance 9000$. we hope he will not come down again 😭

According to the most forcasted trend if BTC will not breach the $8800-$9000 resistance it will be dip back  below $8000 or stayed in $8200 area sounds odd to me that most of the those forcast about price trend is true how they get it right i guess its just an speculation and because i dont believe on those charting im lossing some USDT when im holding BTC to trade thats why im avoid it til the market is not yet stable.

2 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

What happened before, I don't think it failed in the system, but the media aura that surrounded the Bitcoin, made dreamers in the quick rich get into the world of crypto without the slightest knowledge of blockchain technology,
Reached its ATH(22000$).Dreamers began to leave and signed what happened.

What i am talking about is the BTC transfer before! the pump was really good though it also shows that Bitcoin was not ready that time for world adaption. the transfer went crazy and the funds were talking so slow. some transactions done after more than 24 hours and i am one who suffered on that!

People will sell all Tether that thay have as very soon it will go bust,
with that One trillion Lawsuit with Bitfinex.
Why do you think all that Tetherians will buy then? 

Yes. Bitcoin is the answer

illustration arrow GIF by LINDA VAN BRUGGEN

Edited by hexwin

2 hours ago, Weekend said:

For adding some information about BTC price. 

Market is volatile, but also market is predictable. BTC movement can be seen in many ways, market is providing a graph where we can see all time low and all time high. But there is someting thats hiddin it, the price movement. You can predict the BTC price when to HIGH and when to LOW. 

See the pictured below asper fedric palad, showed how bitcoin move in this past few days and what would be its move in the coming days or month. 

In the first picture it was hitted the target which is 7523, its gives another support area to make the price high. 

In the second picture, it was the prediction what will be the BTC price in the next few days and months..

IMG_20191010_080606.JPG

Screenshot_20191010_080643.JPG

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Weekend said:

No offense, but who are you and who is the co-founder of Titan ventures?

My opinion is that if people don't buy now then they may never get the opportunity to buy bitcoin at ~$8k levels ever again. If you are willing to take that risk, then dont buy and keep waiting for it forever to go down.

Bitcoin price could have a little correction after what happened in the last days, but overall the upward trend doesn't seem to have been weakened much.

But on Bitcoin price anything can happen, it's hard to give correct predictions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

11 hours ago, phabulu said:

I think that price will fall too, people said that Bakkt would start the next bull run, but the price fall, so, fear market right now, btc price should fall a lot

Price already fell and we arenow on the stage to gather the price back again. i am greatful that i bought some at 8,100 before it rise again! playing now at 8,500-8600.

11 hours ago, zaka said:

It is true that the price of bitcoin should be reduced, but in return it must return to rise more than before, so I advise investors to buy when the decline

Yes it is true, for people to buy at cheap! but then again we are now here to gain!

I am not agreed in your analysis as the Market Trend, Expert analysis and many other New are indicating the only target for btc is up trend, as it is moving up trend in future.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There is no chance to fall the price of Bitcoin at the moment, if you are thinking to buy, then don't expect it may fall further more. It already gone from 7k to 8.5k present price so you want people to sell for low price?

There are more people who are looking to buy BTC when the price drops.

Too many people want that happen and that's why it is probably not going to happen. Everybody wants to buy cheap bitcoins which creates huge amounts of demand and it cannot go down easily. Few months ago when btc was $5k people weren't so eager to and now they expect btc to go $6k how funny is this...

Is that a wish? I'm afraid this market does not move with the wishes. In addition, the bitcoin price was around $ 3,000, about 6-7 months ago. If a new dip arrives, the bitcoin owners will sell and run away. This could reveal a more terrible table.

Edited by cryptotalker

On 10/10/2019 at 1:18 AM, Weekend said:

does it really matter how much is it now for people to buy ? I remember when it was like 20k and people were buying like crazy.

after all I think its not about the price, Its about the hype

On 10/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Weekend said:

I believe at a point in the life of Bitcoin the price was lower than what litecoin and only the people that invested then enjoyed it now and know that even at that time some people that know BTC would still complain that the price was to much and here we are today. So tomorrow when the price is 2x what it is now you would wish for it to be $8k so you can invest. Do it now while you can. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

2 minutes ago, Flyingrich said:

If Bitcoin price should fall under 3000 dollars, it would have devastating effect on the crypto currencies market as a whole, all others coins prices will drop. This wouldn't be good it could ruined crypto currency for years.  

I would be really happy if it drops below $3000, that would be the best time to buy as much as you can but I don't think that happens 

It's a lucky time for us. If I am trader so I am buy much more Bitcoin in this time. 

And when I have a lot of Bitcoin. And the price will go up above 10k so I will sell it in market and do more profit more money.

If I am a investor, so in this time I can buy 10 or 20 Bitcoin and then each stay in my wallet for 5 or 6 years it's too profitable for me. 

But I am not lucky if anyone can you see my post so you can follow this process and notice the process is all my opinion.

Just now, Flyingrich said:

You will be buying bunch of worthless coins, at that price miners wouldn't be able to make any profit and will close shop, many will lose their savings, this will be the end of Bitcoin and crypto currencies.

so you think bitcoin price was always this high ? those who bought at $1 just bought some useless coins ?

then let it be some useless coins, I would buy it

I don't mind when Bitcoin continues to go downwards. But please wait until I get my christmas bonus at the end of November. 😁

• +2 1

15 hours ago, gtx1050 said:

I strongly agree in your statement. The market will not adjust for you to buy some cheap price bitcoin. If ever you see the value of it below $10,000 then do not hesitate to buy for you to not regret the chance you have. Accomudating cheap price bitcoin can lead to huge earnings of money.

Yes exactly, but a lot of people tend to find Bitcoin too expensive at $10,000, little do they know it's not always going to be that cheap, probably $10,000 will be considered as a huge dip for Bitcoin price.

• +2 1