3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

I think those who do business here probably know these things because those who will gain knowledge here can do business here more than others who want to do business rationally.

Thank you for this information that is why is good for new members should some experience about the cheap and fake tokens before starting investment

My friend you have shared very good information with us. You have posted a very useful and many people will benefit by reading this post. You have mentioned all those things that the new comers whom they do and they are harmed by it. 

And as you mentioned above, the most important thing to be shown is that there are many beginners who can invest very quickly in new tokens and coins which causes loss for them. 

And as you said that there are many members who get very excited and in this way they take a wrong step after getting excited. 

As you said that we need that we should get better knowledge and information about it before doing any work and then only work in it. First of all, we should find out whether the information that we have got is correct, is it wrong and only then we should go into it.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well thanks alot for sharing this information I hope your post will help many new members to follow these tips and to be aware .

This seems old and not yet updated recently, but I like how OP listed and described these reasons that make an investor lose his/her hard-earned credits in doing something without reasoning. You are right because it will only end up badly for the poor lads. The best thing to do is to learn more by researching and connecting with the information provided here at the forum so they can now avoid such events from happening. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Yup Thanks alot for the vital advice.we should follow all these as now trapping and scamming is becoming more common as more people are joining digital world.so we must be aware in this.Also greed is curse.in order to get more and more profits they lose which is in their hands.

Thank you indeed. If you want to work here, you should not use your emotion and caution when buying currencies. They may be fake and fraudulent as tempting you in order to invest them and thus admonish you for the loss.

It is possible for any trader to fall into such pitfalls or other things, so the trader must have sufficient experience before starting the trading process, and experience can only be gained through experience.
Thank you

Thank you very much for publishing this valuable information especially for all people who start in cryptocurrencies as it will be very useful and above all to control impatience and be patient since it is a very common mistake
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know : 1. Using Emotion Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of .

I have been investing in different platforms for years and I can tell you from experience that mind control is the most important. You can have the knowledge but if you cannot control your emotions you will lose a lot of money, I am finding out about meditation activities such as yogo and others. As soon as I can I will start with basic exercises!

• +1 1

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. We all should be careful while making any type of trade. We should never be greedy because that can hamper our trading and increase the chances to lose our capital. 

It's a great information that you have started to share with everyone, it is also a great information for everyone that will be helpful for beginners 

Hello friend, Trading is certainly not a simple thing as some accept, to prevail in it, you should cling to a portion of the methodologies that you referenced in your theme, notwithstanding realizing the right an ideal opportunity to close the exchange and not be one-sided towards your emotions.

Trading is more important in cryptotalk so you first of all you get knowledge about trading and about cryptocurrencies kidengage best for prophets and business if you lots of money e then u trade many things with your experience if you I am not any experience about crypto so you lost the money

Edited by Anas Manzoor

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about it.i think it will help us to more secure about our account and earning.crypto talk offering us a big change so it is important to know about our account security essu.

Thank you for making this topic, now I am very well informed of what are the main traps we fall into now if I can be very careful when trading so that they do not steal my money and I do not run out of it and now if I can trade quietly since I know which ones would be the main traps or the ones they use often.

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Hello friend, thank you very much for your publication, I am sure that many of the newbies if they read it will avoid losing money when they start to operate, it is true that to trade with crypto you must have a cold and clear mind, you can not invest everything crazy takes an analysis and studies the market in which you are going to invest your assets....

• +2 1

Wonderful and important information before the trading process. We must not use emotion and also buy currencies that are known and important in the market where there are many currencies that are cheap and uncertain. We must beware of those currencies and also learn in order to get what we want.

Exactly my friend, you have shared a motivational content that is need to adopt by the beginners. All the three points you have discussed here with great explanation that would be easy to understand even the Brand New members here. Thank you so much for sharing this to us.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We publish such publications that teach you to be right and avoid mistakes, not only to read them, but to follow them and spread them among the members. I focus on an important point that we do not deal with our emotions and control them so that we do not make mistakes, do not forget that following these rules and publishing them always.

we have to  discern the policy to abide in categorization to trade at hand are convention at the entire and for me the basic is the justified asset, in that case the door total and the door time for the purchase, and the cover up hustle

This is a pleasant update that wl help numerous individuals from the network particularly the amateurs that simply join the gathering. Ensure you oppose this recorded previously