3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

The author completely agree with you. I would also add the main mistake is to start trading with small deposits and not follow money management. That is, to place one order not for 5-10% of the entire deposit, but for all funds. This will destroy your trading money very quickly.

see here are my top 3 mistakes for newbies:

• coins with low liquidity - you simply will not have time and or you will not be able to close the deal
  • Greed - sometimes it is better to take 10% of the profit or a small minus
  • buying only one coin 😑

Полезная публикация для начинающих, ведь данные советы являются ключевыми в этой сфере. Хотелось бы добавить про мошенников и как избежать их.

It is good to be able to read these tips, thanks to you I have not fallen into the trap and lost my money, I have shared your post with my acquaintances so that everyone knows the tips to avoid falling into the trap.

Another think that must be important to avoid is the need or purpose to gain fast money. You need patience to wait to the good opportunities that this world provides to us

For a person who is starting in the starting in the trade process, the first thing is not to get into the trap of despair, he must be patient. Second, control your emotions and investigate what you are going to invest in. Third, check everything you read and do not get carried away by what others tell you.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Well, before buying a token I let myself be carried away by information from various media, I will look at its official page to see with which company it has a contract, an example of that is the token flow that they are auctioning until today, October 6, in my case  I would buy since it is a token that has a contract with binance and other companies that handle millions of dollars and that gives me confidence to be able to invest because it has good support

So is. There is also the risk of trading too many currencies at once, it is best to start, with one or two currencies that have a good backing, are legitimate and with good performance projections.
Compulsive trading will not lead to anything good. Monitoring the markets is essential, but one must necessarily seize every opportunity when it presents itself.
Panic is also not a good advisor, you should never determine how and when to trade.
It is almost impossible to learn a trading style in one day, so step by step and without despair you will go far.

Very grateful with all the information that I have found in this excellent forum, this content is one of them by which I have been fascinated to be here in spite of the disadvantages that have arisen in this week, that was hard to publish the posts, we must be very conscious that the emotions take to us many times to ruins, we do not let ourselves be taken so easily, to invest without investigating or only to believe in the first thing is listened also is a great danger, let us hope this post can see it many and be of aid also to them like to my

Knowing how to handle our emotions in the world of crypto currency is very important, because if we don't, we can make some bad decisions.

I am always to verify the source of the information if I do not get anything that gives me positive information, at the precise moment I give up I prefer to keep what I have, than to be left with nothing, and as you say unfortunately most mix emotions with business and that That's wrong

Extending one of the recommendations on buying cheap coins, whenever they are going to buy a coin which is not well known, they must first review it completely, what the coin is about, where it is listed, what is its project, all the possible information so that they do not end up buying a scam coin and lose their money

I think emotion is the most important factor to take into account (Everyone matters but for me it is like that with emotion) because we are excited we can make bad plays that can cost us very, very expensive ...

Thanks for the advice, some solutions to avoid making those mistakes you mention are:

1) Emotion is the most difficult thing, I think the only way not to get carried away by fear is to trade with the money that you have left over and that you don't care if it gets lost. And when it comes to ambition, I think the only way to control yourself is after making a mistake, no one learns from the mistakes of others, you only become more careful when you make the first mistake and lose money for being ambitious.

2) To discover a bad cheap cryptocurrency, you simply have to see its volume, if that cheap cryptocurrency does not have much volume it is best not to buy it, also look at how many wallets those cryptocurrencies have, because if few wallets have almost all the currencies, they could manipulate very easily the price. With these 2 tips you will save yourself from falling into useless cryptocurrencies.

3) That is true, right now the amount of supposed gurus on the Internet is incredible, they all claim to have the formula for you to become a millionaire, you have to be exeptic and not believe in just anyone, because they are unscrupulous people who just want to sell you something regardless of whether others lose money, they just want to win. There are people who know and who provide valuable content, but there are also many others who do not, so you have to choose who you listen to.

The 3 tips you gave are good, if you're not careful they can get expensive.

I think the first and third tips are related. Our brain shuts down when we see an attractive amount that can be obtained for simple actions, because our eyes and brain are focused on a huge profile and we stop filtering information and succumb to greed.

Creo que hay muchas más trampas para principiantes o para personas que ya tienen algún conocimiento en particular, estoy bastante de acuerdo con tu opinión ya que siempre traicionamos las emociones o las ganas de comprar criptomonedas baratas.

Thanks for the information, everything you sad is right! There are so many fake small coins and tokens. We need to learn about coin/token before invest in them!

Absolutely right! It's very important to gather some information and analyze the coins before investing to avoid troubles in the future. 

524/5000

Emotions must be controlled in any way and especially beginners since it is something that many veterans usually happen to him and making a bad move in investments are three very good and very important points which we must take into account what to say about The speed who comes to eat the world 2 second can fail in the first second 3 how important it is to verify the source that publishes that is a detail that must be done at once because in the networks is that more false things will find

The path of a trader is very difficult if you do not succeed. Do not give up, Trade at the very beginning for small(for you) money to understand how and what works. Learn how to put stop loss and take profit, do not give in to emotions

Very good. Thanks for telling us of the traps we can find as beginner traders. We are in need of this advice to protect our money from bad investments.

Your information seems very good to me, I have barely a month of having started trading, and boy have I had to make an effort, because if there is something that we cannot accept, it is to let ourselves be influenced by the emotions that overwhelm us when we try to operate within From the market.

The website which tells you to gave fixed interest on you investment and double your investment with in weeks or whatever the schemes is they are just here to fucked up. Just be aware from that websites.

If you are interested in investing your money you can do trading on the various reputated exchanges like yobit, buy and sell various crypto currencies to earn more and more

On 2/8/2020 at 11:08 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

I agree with this specially with the part of using your emotions to make bad trading decisions, however I think that even if we have the knowledge and the skill as a beginners there is always going to be some time when we are gonna fail, I've been through it already and honestly it's not easy, I think it is important to use that as a lesson and as a impulse to keep getting better and learning