3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Trading with emotion is what we should all avoid, anyone trading with emotion won't make it. Buying cheap coin is not the issue but the past performance history of that coin should investigated. Another thing killing people is the greed. Some are too greedy so they choose wrong coin and lose.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you for this topic and also for raising awareness! As a newbie, I find this very useful especially now that I'm about to reach my 100 content count and will finally start earning. Internet is a very dangerous place. If you show off your innocence and vulnerability, people will take advantage of you and fool you for their own benefits. Always be careful. At all cost!!

Thank you my friend for warning us and pointing out the many pitfalls any member especially newbies can fall into. I would like to also add, that gambling with your hard earned money is also foolish.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

This tips are definitely righ. In trading, there are different ways to trade, some are automatic which you will just watch you money go up and down. But even that's automatic, we still need to have a knowledge about trading. Researching is one of the best way to learn. Don't trust easily on everything. Research so you won't get scammed or trapped.

Yes you are right. That we have to make research about everything at the time of buying and selling of our crypto coins because internet is full of scam and we should known with these things that should be happen.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Indeed, dear, this information is more than wonderful and useful for everyone. All members must abide by the rules of the forum and publish what is useful for the benefit of everyone

On 2/9/2020 at 8:53 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Thankyou for sharing these things to us. This is really useful . We must be alert about these things. People can really influence us towards being scammed. We shouldn't trust any stranger easily. They can fraud us and we could get trapped into their strategy. And while trading we must have good financial plan and we must go accordingly by being patient. We must have control over our own emotion. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

people are believe crypto to be get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting too there is many exchange who is seel fake coins.

In these thin no one makes the user to spend money at any place but still tgese are tge places where most ofnthe users lose all the capital and they are forced to keeep sitting after that is happened.

Yes I am angry and totally agree with your point about the emotions. Because emotions can cause the brain to cease at time. Abd in this way you only think with heart and emotions you are suffering in and you do not use your mind.  Therefore you faces a loss. You need know that for facing trading issues and to get profit you must have mind and smartness as well as planning and strategy..

• +1 1

There are a lot of fake currencies and they are not real, so the beginner should choose the popular currency pairs - Litecoin, Ethereum, Doji, and others.
 He does not get involved in buying a new currency whose origin is unknown, and this leads to its decline and loss in it

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Beginners tend to go through a lot because whenever they see any offer they will be interested in it. So beginners suffer a lot but there are some that don't go through this stress. All they do is get information from experts and they are safe

most essential for us to govern our feelings and self belief for your competencies.and look ahead to your exchange to got here in income after which near it so that you were given a few benefit from this market.be self belief on your self.

• +1 1

1. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins

2. Trust all the information you read

This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get. More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

3.Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please. Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

After reading your post, the only word that comes to mind is patience, i believe trading is the most profitable in crypto world but we need to have cold blood and a lot of patience.

For not knowing how to control my emotions is that I lost part of my money that on the one hand and the other by buying coins that were cheap and in the end they turned out to be a disaster, if I had known these things I would have avoided these mistakes that I made

I am sure many beginner will not follow this rules, as emotions in trading is very hard thing to control and the only way to learn is practice real trading.Thankyou sharing for this helpful information.

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

This is one of the helpful topics I read in the forum and is a beginner friendly guide!  I hope this post reach to many beginners like me to be aware and be cautious, thank you! 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Hey mate, you are right this three thing really trap the newbie at cryptocurrency. I think most important trap is buying unverified coin in the market, as a result newbie lost the money very beginning their crypto life. We also control our emotion so that we not get commuted in any situation at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the advice mate, beginners should be wary of any scams as it may cost them their hard earned money, so let's be careful in our dealings 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear you are right when we enter the market then we face many challenges and scammers which deal newcomers and control their senses so it is important that they have proper information and second when market rates going to down then hold your trade and not going to emotional and wait for the market rates to up.

• +2 1

Thank you mate for this wonderful information as a beginner I never knew this. Now that with your help I might be careful from these traps. 

Thank you for these tips. In fact, I agree with you as trading should be based on a scientific basis and a careful study of the market away from the emotions and rumors spread where you must rely on a reliable source of information such as this forum and do not invest in cheap currencies except reliable ones because they may Fake or vulnerable to collapse at any moment

Thank you very much.  For your information. I hope it will help me as a new trader. Trading is a very important topics in cryptotalk here we can learn about trading. I will be start trading as soon as possible.