Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

Thank you for your useful opinion for investment .and you didn't mention any major loss . if there is not any loss then it is will become the best place to invest and earn. I will try it soon when I got some btc in my yobit wallet.

Thanks  for making such a informative post. I don't  have enough  knowledge  about  investbox before.  And want to invest little in investbox. But you guide me well thank you

I agree with you, especially the first point. We only waste money when we have very few funds and the investment requires playing dice.

2 hours ago, tiodati said:

Investment plans were able to grant you distinctive sees of the stage rather like those beneficial alternatives that yobit may grant to you and select what best suits to you.

but most of the investment in yobit investbox is not worth it if it only meets the minimum investment. Because it has not been deducted for the cost of the dice (my assumption if losing every dice game) that must be done every day.

Ok brother i can understand about your opinion. You have posted really important information and i hope this information will be very helpful to done new traders so thank you for posting this and keep posting such posts.

Its great plan bro and give good explanation about yobit exchange investment plan, this plan gives passive income without doing any thing but we need to invest huge amount of crypto currency, and earn daily around 1% percent of amount like we invest 100$ USD then we earn 1$ every day, I know this low amount but remember yobit is legit exchange so don't worry about our investment.

Invest box is not a good idea because i have invested 700 Yoda Dollars and they are not giving me in return. I have lost almost dollars in investbox 

This is gambling and that’s it because every time when I made a bid ultimately I lose so I recommend you to not do dice options because it is just a waste of money 

Investment plan are most beneficial for those investors who have large invested in invest box other wise with small investment we cannot earn anything from this market and yobit exchange also. 

On 2/11/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mehnil125 said:

There are many of the work that need to be done by the beginners they have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and also they can invest it in any project. 

Who will do the 100 posts is really will be a good one here a lot of people try to make any random comment for the first 100 one soo they get banned soon.

Thanks so much mate for sharing this information with us that are new to yobit exchange,  this kind of great info deserve some rewards. I will be looking forward to investing in yobit investments in the nearest future. 

Thanks so much mate for sharing this information with us that are new to yobit exchange,  this kind of great info deserve some rewards. I will be looking forward to investing in yobit investments in the nearest future. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Mutual funds means that you put your money in the management of others and this means that it involves something dangerous. Therefore, I always prefer to manage my money myself and grow this money by swiftly trading in a scalping method.

I feel this is a great information for all beginners.This will surely help them to where to invest and from where they can earn profits. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:35 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

You said that if you do not have huge amount then do not invest because you would loss your funds. But I want to know why I would loss my money? May be my earning would be low on minimum investment but my principle amount could not be losted. Please tell me what do you want say?

I really look into the investbox box thing. I don't find it that much profitable. Only one investbox investment over $ is seems to be interesting but its already filled and all other were useless coins investment.

8 hours ago, Opinder said:

You said that if you do not have huge amount then do not invest because you would loss your funds. But I want to know why I would loss my money? May be my earning would be low on minimum investment but my principle amount could not be losted. Please tell me what do you want say?

Some invest plan required some Action  which this Action required you to spend some Satoshi, Let Say you invest in Yoda which is 1% Daily to get that 1% Daily then you need to spend 10.000 Satoshi playing the Dice game in yobit, You will get 7 Yoda worth of 200 Satoshi (7×200=1400 Satoshi) Do you think it worth to risk 10.000 Satoshi to earn 7 Yoda. 

By the way thanks for Quoting me if you any Questions Feel free to Quote me.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

that was a important and exceptionally instructive job mate, a lot treasured for distribution that planning to completely fledglings and newbies at this point and i innocent that they would perceive it that to build on with this field.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think the investment box is a great feature.  From here we can easily make some money and easily profit.  Which is a very good aspect for all of us, I think in terms of easy benefits.

I have checked the investbox multiple times, and the one investment that stands out is the Micro Investment. It has minimum deposit of 1000 micro, and maximum of 100000 Micro. Daily return is 1%, so you can get all your money out in 100 days, and plus counted with the posting, you can reduce it to half. There is no action that needs to be done, like playing dice game etc 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

I know that investbox is profitable. And we can earn massive profit from here. In the investbox there are many investment scheme. Also there are many coins listed. Some of them are dead coins. So always research before any kind of investment.

That is very useful and informative post my dear friend.thanks for sharing this informative post it help a lot to the newbie and new member are very helpful by reading this post.Thank you bro.

1 hour ago, exphemex said:

I know that investbox is profitable. And we can earn massive profit from here. In the investbox there are many investment scheme. Also there are many coins listed. Some of them are dead coins. So always research before any kind of investment.

Some coins in yobit is a dead. Coin which has no value in the market the safe coins to use right now is Yoda and Alisa and the New ICO in yobit,they have good chance in term of profit in a investment plan.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

A very useful participation, my friend, and many people, especially beginners, will be able to benefit from it. I hope that you will continue to provide such valuable posts.

This is a thorough analysis of the Yobit Investbox feature and you solved a lot of my questions. Another question I have though, is about the Yoda airdrop which was directly inserted into the investbox. I'm not using dice so I don't profit from it lately. Is there a way to release these funds in order to sell the 700 yoda?