Converting into litecoin - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

It is the best option we have to withdraw our money without having many losses, but personally I learned how to convert my Bitcoin to Litecoin thanks to a topic that I found in the forum, you can use the search bar and you will find a topic that helps you how to do it. This process.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, Bitcoin can be converted into Litecoin currency easily on the yobit platform by entering the left-hand list on the Bitcoin currency and then you search for a Litecoin currency and then exchange between them. I wish you good luck

In Yobit you can change with your talk coin you can exchange the currency to bitcoin. Then buy bitcoin to be trading at the market earning profit or save the currency in your wallet for some years to sell when the price rises higher to make lots of profit of coin. You can buy bitcoin with your litecoin exchanging the coin to bitcoin then withdraw and use for several things

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Techman said:

In Yobit you can change with your talk coin you can exchange the currency to bitcoin. Then buy bitcoin to be trading at the market earning profit or save the currency in your wallet for some years to sell when the price rises higher to make lots of profit of coin. You can buy bitcoin with your litecoin exchanging the coin to bitcoin then withdraw and use for several things

@Techman  your explanation about exchanging bitcoin into litecoin really nice, not only litecoin in this way we buys so many coins in yobit when the coins price low and we makes good profit,

but most of our forum members exchange their bitcoins in litecoin to withdrawal purpose, because litecoin withdrawal fees very low (0.002 ltc).

• +2 1

It to easy you can convert btc into litcoin and other coin which you want to convert. So go to yobit and click on amount of btcoin which you want to exchange then search about litcoin and other. So now put the amount of bitcoin which you want to convert. Now you coin into litcoin.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

but most of our forum members exchange their bitcoins in litecoin to withdrawal purpose, because litecoin withdrawal fees very low (0.002 ltc

This is true @Honny143 but I don't blame them it is just the experience of posting campaign they can participate. Entering in to investment of crypto currencies or buying and selling of coins must have higher experience to begins. That's why they only make use LTC for withdrawal purpose. You As senior member and @Whited35

@Calvinpriva@Guru2050@Dorjoy12@Babubu609 to write topics on how a member to trade important crypto coins also call other senior members to write topics that will teach trading of crypto

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Techman said:

write topics on how a member to trade important crypto coins also call other senior members to write topics that will teach trading of crypto

Our forum already  has a extra trading section  where different  exchange  site trading strategy  posted with clear explanation  so you can easily visit the section  as well invite others  newbie member  to visit  trading section, exchange  section  for better improvement  in future.. 

• +2 1

It could be not so much difficult task to perform this. The user can convert its earning money into ltc by selecting the option of ltc from the bitcoin account by clicking in it.

Yeash I also convert my bitcoin to litcoin before withdrawal. Ao basically you have to select btc and tgen tap on ltc on the left side of yobit.Tgen You have to sell your btc with a high price and select full ammount by taping on your balance then tap sell.It may take some time but will work.

34 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Our forum already  has a extra trading section  where different  exchange  site trading strategy  posted with clear explanation  so you can easily visit the section  as well invite others  newbie member  to visit  trading section, exchange  section  for better improvement  in future.. 

Of course @Dorjoy12, we already have a trading section where any member can visit and read different topics to boost their knowledge. Also there are some topics in the tutorial section which shows how to use some exchanges and how to avoid large fees by withdrawing your earnings to different coins.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

how to avoid large fees by withdrawing your earnings to different coins

Yah this would   be helpful  for all cryptotalk member  Because  we know now all crypto is expensive than the past ..  Few month back when i withdrawal  my ltc then the fee  was only 8-9 cents  on usd but if you  look on it now then you can see the different  is almost 30-35 cents  because  of ltc pump.. 

28 minutes ago, Shaun Michal said:

If you want to convert your earnings from this campaign to litecoin, you can just go to the trade section of yobit and then look for litecoin at the left side and then click it. Once you are done finding and clicking litecoin you can now go and look for the buy box, you can put how many of your crypto you want to use to buy litecoin.

@Shaun Michal Obviously mates, we should need converting bitcoin to litecoin for withdrawing purpose. You know cryptotalk bitcoin withdrawal fee is so high than others. But we can easily withdraw litecoin with 0.002ltc fees. You can withdraw any amount of ltc with contain this fees.

Dear friend i have no idea because not now enough in yobit and not any  coin converter so I am learning and trying how to Convert the currency so I am hard work for learning the yobit 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Converting to litcoin depends on how the value of the currency at the time of exchange if you want to convert talk tokens to litcoin is advisable because litcoin is valuable than talk,so you convert it and send to your bank account, thanks.

• +2 1

On 2/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

Of course, the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin are very high. Bitcoin can be converted into Litecoin as this currency is low, through the platform. You can go to currencies and choose the Litecoin currency or the exchange process from Bitcoin except for Litecoin. I wish you good luck. @RAMENSOUP

• +1 1

This can be done by going to trade on yobit. In the address box, edit it by adding 'BTC/LTC' at the end of the address that's there, on the buy section, click on the the btc balance slightly above it if you want to convert all, if not, manually type the amount of btc you want to convert in the appropriate box and then press buy. That's all, the conversion will be made immediately and it shows on your Ltc balance. @Seso @mayoosh @asus

Edited by Toyoye

21 minutes ago, Toyoye said:

This can be done by going to trade on yobit. In the address box, edit it by adding 'BTC/LTC' at the end of the address that's there, on the buy section, click on the the btc balance slightly above it if you want to convert all, if not, manually type the amount of btc you want to convert in the appropriate box and then press buy. That's all, the conversion will be made immediately and it shows on your Ltc balance. @Seso @mayoosh @asus

Thank you, my friend, a wonderful and very useful post. We always have to provide each other with information in order to benefit from these useful posts. Of course, the comment explains the complete conversion process. Thank you, my friend. @Toyoye

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right friend most of us don't know how to convert our coins from one currency to another and its necessary for us to learn because it will really be a great help to us and selling bitcoin will be a problem because it has a high value 

On 1/20/2021 at 4:11 PM, Karthik said:

You can convert your bitcoins into litecoin by clicking on Ltc button on the btc section, then you should select how much of bitcoins you would like to trade to get litecoins and click the sell button.

Thankyou.

Simple and direct answer for one who wants to trade litecoin to BTC. Exchanging LTC to BTC, XRP to BTC and so many examples are almost similar but the slight difference is from their withdrawal fees but transactions fees is same too. Fortunately LTC and XRP has less withdrawal fees compare to even BTC and ETH. 

If you want to take litecoin from bitcoin, you must first login to youbit There is an option to convert Bitcoin from Litecoin to go to that option.If you buy litecoin by setting an amount then your bitcoins will be converted to litecoin.

Dear if you want that you convert yout btc into ltc on this platform then you should go on your yobit account and select the trade selection and select btc and sell your btc and buy ltc. So if you want more ltc then you sell more btc. So this is process of converting btc into ltc. I hope you will understand. 

On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

The adjustment in the Litecoin swapping scale to Bitcoin during the current week is - 0.1%. Free online money change dependent on trade rates. Money Converter shows change from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin on Friday. Initially planned from silver to bitcoin gold, Charlie Lee's vision for Litecoin consistently transforms it into a computerized money of decision.

yes bruh you are are right because im new here i hav no idea but litecoin is good your post is very important for me thank you brother from your post

In my opinion, Without converting bitcoin to litecoin, you can't withdraw your crypto with low withdrawal fees. Bitcoin always contain high withdrawal fee in yobit. For this reason, we withdraw our crypto with litecoin. Litecoin withdrawal fee is 0.002 ltc. I think you can understand the importance.

hello to all my dear friend here is my dear I am agree with you if we will convert Bitcoin to list coin it's very helpful because at that time when it was litcoin at withdrawal time there is Less charges to withdraw Spice money and while compared to to Bitcoin there is too much withdrawal charges.. so it is better to convert Bitcoin into litcoin..