Punishment OR Banning - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Punishment OR Banning

In my opinion many times there is no fault of the person. But he still bear the consequences. Because there must be some kind of relief given to the members of the forum by some arrangements about banning or suspension of the account,

For your information only, people are not attended directly, but are given points of credit for 5 times, and if they continue to break the laws, they get banned.

If one any has done done mistake unknowingly for first time then they should get punished, if they are repeatedly doing that same thing they should get banned forever. For first mistake only they get banned then that's not a good thing.

55 minutes ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well I think both are good. But I want to say something ban should be in copy right cases , same IP address cases and multiple accounts cases. This is because crypto talk pay us very huge amount. So we need to do something to get ourself earned. That's why rules made.

Yes and in this way we all need to create just one account and follow the forum rules honestly and if a person create multiples account then he will face big problem.

We should understand that there are rules and regulations that must be followed it was indicated from the beginning so avoid every  steps that prohibited in the forum.

Banning accout is very good option. If they don't care about the rule they should be received punishment to get what they deserved. They should read the rules first and don't just create an account on public wifi so they could avoid same IP's.

Edited by Daaang

Indeed yes,

that reputation is not a guarantee that with  high reputation we can not be banned, the warning points has been publish, pinned and fully discus by moderator @Desaishttps://cryptotalk.org/topic/7929-update26012020-warning-points/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-2510155, as will as rules has been also publish, pinned we back then by @Consigneehttps://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/, so it is then clear that all things have its terms and conditions.

in my personal view.

In my experience if we make any mistake then admin should give us punishment instead of banned.So it’s a very important thing for us and we should making useful post in this forum.    

Punishment is better because it will serve as a warning. There is no leniency in this matter. It would be better if he briefly closed their account. First gave the chance for errors.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

Punishment is good thing but permanent banned is really bad thing but we have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum then we never get banned.

Well punishment could best work for such if considering the members high reputation. banning is not advisable and it discourage one to continue.

It is not fair to say that we are banned immediately when we make a mistake, especially if we make one one  mistake. It's not easy for beginners when this is the rule. So I suggest that you punish first before banned.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:34 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

I appreciate your thinking but I am not fully agree with you I I want to give my point of view maybe I am not fully right then also I want to give there should be option for the new beginners who are doing spam here as we all know there are numbers of peoples joining daily and they are not going through the guidelines directly they started the work without any knowledge and they do unaccepted post and comments that should not be done.

So if you think my open your age good then hit the like button.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:06 PM, syedramim said:

I think punishment is good. Banned is very high punishment for everyone.I think some days block account is good.

yes you are right as there are some people who are totally new to this concept so i aslo think that account blocked for some days is better punishment than banning the account

Well, dude apparently accounts that have the same wifi doesn't get ban easily, they will be ban if the accounts have the same Mac address or the address of one device, in short, if those accounts are being login in one device then that is multiple accounts. The forum doesn't actually ban an account immediately ss long as the violation is not severe if it's minimal then they will only give warning points with specific punishment, but something like multiple accounts then its clearly a punishment of being banned.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, Fadimah said:

Maybe if the account has been banned, it's better to notify the owner of the account for the reason he is being banned.

I think punishment is the best who break the rules but banned the person is ok if they break the big rules of the forum. But we have to follow forum rules ans admin.

I have no idea about this, because I am new to this site. So good bans are up right now, because, before WWW is offered. And the result has been more spamming as moderators get tougher. So we will do the job of careful martyrs. Thanks to admin admin.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Fadimah said:

Dear mate I think you make a good suggestion here this punishment aspects is preferable to ban  to me in most cases well I think the admins should go easy on the malicious banning of  a user's account

Punishment is better and it's  like a warning also that if ever you happened to disobeyed the rules then that's the time that this will be put into the next step which is banning. Chances must be given first which I think they are when they implemented warning points.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fadimah said:

You make a good suggestion who did not follow the forum rules or spamming the forum doing copy paste. But it's a forum rules we can not order the admin or moderator. I will go punishment who not follow the forum rules.

Much better to banned those spammers so that our forum will become more clean. Because if we just punish those spammers we will not be victim again by those forum spammers. 

On 2/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, Mahima said:

I think punisment is best.....ban is is very high punishment.... Its really very hard......for them....!!so theu should be punished!  

Yes i think banning is the best punishment so that the person who break the rules need to create another account and never do the thing he does before.

please you do not make this type of mistake again.you must follow the rules properly ,then you have to create the post here.without following rules you have to get punishment.