Poverty the hindrance to bitcoin mainstreaming - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Poverty the hindrance to bitcoin mainstreaming

On 2/7/2020 at 3:51 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys I am back again and this time I will share my opinion on why is poverty a hindrance to bitcoin mass adoption or mainstreaming.

Some would say that bitcoin can alleviate poverty and that is true since a lot of jobless individuals are now earning somehow just like in this forum because bitcoin emerged. Bitcoins existence has open the path towards the cryptocurrency revolution and thus many online earning opportunities are being offered to the masses.

I dont deny that but let us look at the bigger picture. In third world countries where there are countless of homeless and poor individuals who have not used even a computer or a smartphone before is not a common site. Much worse there are many communities have no access to electricity and internet, so much more to buy a computer or a smartphone. Also this is not a reality on third world countries there are also some smaller presence of that poverty in first rate countries all over the world.

If we want to make bitcoin really be used by all people, to be able to replace fiat then we should first eradicate poverty.

Nice talk , poverty is linked with negative conditions such as substandard housing, homelessness, scarcity of food inadequate childcare and son. All this happen due to lack of job, also where a countries population is more than the resources, with cryptocurrency such bitcoin countries citizens can start making their own earning easily.

• +1 1

Of course Bitcoin is about all people, not just a few and we have to do anything we can to make the parts of the world that are poor know that Bitcoin can help them too. It is not only for the rich nations or the rich people. It is for everyone and even people that are very poor can have hopes and use the internet to begin with Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

These are two different problems. Bitcoin adoption keeps increasing and it is everyone that wants and has the means that can buy should do that, instead we see the very wealthy and some companies buying and the very poor not able to buy any, although there is always money in the hands, this is a matter of how you can deal with that money.

Your idea is very correct if we want to transform the existing financial system that is used all over the world into a modern financial system that deals in cryptocurrency. We have to focus on poor communities that cannot buy a smartphone or computer to know what bitcoin is or try to obtain it because poverty in these societies is the reason. The obstacle to the progress of its culture and knowledge of the existing currencies. We must support these societies and try to advance them in order to expand the spread of Bitcoin and turn it into a financial system that everyone can deal with.

Yes, BITCOIN can help poor people because it is very easy to get small fractions of 1 BTC which makes it beneficial thanks to this great advantage it has, another advantage is that as time passes your money invested in BITCOIN does not lose its value but in certain cases can even double the value of money invested obtaining attractive returns.

• +2 1

Poverty will always exist if the government does not help its people and there is a lot of corruption. If poverty cannot be overcome, of course it will have a big impact. The adoption of Bitcoin will also be hampered by poverty, we cannot introduce it to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because we don't have a smartphone or laptop, there is also no internet access.

• +1 1

My friend, yes, I think that because of the large price of the famous Bitcoin currency, the number of $ 42,000, has reached this large number, so it is certain that there are large percentages of the world who cannot buy one bitcoin, so it is difficult for this currency to spread easily in the world because of its high price Thank you

Yes, my friend, this is true. The phenomenon of poverty and displacement is one of the reasons for the non-spread of these cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world. Therefore, we have to work hard to spread these two works in all countries of the world and eliminate poverty.

Edited by Msh9

Poverty is the main problem of the whole world. There are lots of differences in people for poverty. I think bitcoin can solve this problem. People can easily earn money using Bitcoin.

Poverty is certainly an impediment to the spread of cryptocurrencies in certain countries and communities, both in terms of the ability to provide encrypted internet services and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies, as well as several of the transactions that involve financial capabilities.

I agree, my friend, in this regard, so if we want to use cryptocurrency technology in all transactions, we must first ensure that all people in the world have access to the Internet and have good devices in order to be able to use this technology, otherwise it will become a disaster in poor countries.

Cryptocurrencies cannot completely solve the poverty problem, but they help greatly in securing some money for the poor in exchange for performing some tasks or participating in airdrops.

• +1 1

It is essential to eradicate poverty
Many people lack some useful insights and information about cryptocurrencies
We hope so

• +2 1

We cannot deny that Bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies have helped many people in improving their physical reality, but there are many people who do not know about encryption due to their lack of information on the one hand, or the lack of resources in their countries on the other hand.

I believe that bitcoin can help eradicate poverty, but people need to know the currencies, and that they know how to operate with them, so that they can pay their expenses.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, so some money must be allocated from the profits of people who work in cryptocurrencies to establish literacy centers and educational courses on computers, smartphones, and others.
This will greatly help the spread of cryptocurrencies because a lot of individuals benefiting from these courses will turn to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree that eradicating poverty should be the number priority, but you have to know that those who are not already in poverty are given the chance to remain aloff poverty that those who are already into it, the essence of cryptocurrecy is just to bring succor to the people, as for the third world countries, there government is responsible for them while we know that cryptocurrecy is not control by any government.

• +1 1

Bitcoin in the beginning was at a low price, and the poor could buy, trade and win from the high, but now the price is high, and even if they trade, the profit will not be great.

I believe that cryptocurrencies can help the poor in one way or another, but those who do not have smart phones cannot benefit from cryptocurrencies, but those who own them and their financial situation is not good, they can start here on cryptoTalk and collect some money through which they can improve their financial level .

Poverty is very ugly because it makes a person very miserable.  Poverty must be eradicated through action.  Governments should support citizens with interest-free loans.  We can contribute to spreading the coding culture by telling all friends about it.  We must help the poor with whatever we can.

• +1 1

Well I think that platform like cryptotalk can't help directly to remove poverty like big thing. It can really teach people about crypto world which can definitely help to improve condition. But the earning which we are getting from cryptotalk like platform is not enough I must say for even one person. Also trading is a thing which require investment, and it has its own risk as well.