Yoda Price Has Been Drooped - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Yoda Price Has Been Drooped

Well, the price of yoda is now have no value for every individuals because they will preferring to post here in this forum instead of getting some percentage in yoda, the profit for every posts here in this forum is a huge between yoda. Happy posting.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:06 PM, Tawhid Ahmed said:

After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. I  dont think it can recover as high as where it started,because it drops so much,im trying to search about the project or the future cases.

Yes in the past few months there was a lot of fluctuations in the price rate of yoda and it has drooped rapidly i think the reason behind this price loss is demand and supply.

Yoda is now below 400 sats, and they added a new requirement to earn the 1% which is to play 10 dice games with btc a minimum of 1000 sats per game, if they don't have plans for it then yoda is dead

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, rjroshan said:

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

I sell my yodacoin before yodacoin price was dropped. And I think the selling yodacoins than buying were at top on those days . that's why its price was dropped.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:21 PM, rjroshan said:

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

The price of yoda is crushed because there are many sellers than buyers. Think:

If in Air Drop more than 400,000 people received yoda for example, the developers also had a number of yodas that no one knows, who would want to buy yoda and why would anyone buy yoda? some people would just buy yoda to pump and dump on launch day

Yoda have dropped due to competition in the cryptocurrency market. Discovery of other coin in the market have affect the value of Yoda coin.

I think that they should not have retained and so many percentages put the invetsbox, there were many currencies available and people did not help selling without stopping, that cannot be endured-

Yoda is well backed by yobit and its give some good number of coins in bounty or airdrop as trading most of bounty hunters and airdrop members dumb their coins just because of this its price gone down badly as this because they was not really investors this happen many other coins as well in past but as trading take some time these came on good and stable level may be we will watch good rise in near future in this coin as well.

yoda is on the ground every day, it is already 300 satoshis, I hope that yobit has a good strategy in mind so that the value of the currency can be stabilized, but I will regret having invested in this currency

I think it's normal because or dumpers. The price will go up again when people start to invest some money in Yoda and then it's all good and back to normal..

Yes and right now its price is nearly becoming a dead coin, but hopefully it will survive and that will be possible if investors will try to invest into it and bring its life back and in line.

Yoda is well backed by yobit and its giving some good number of coins in bounty or airdrop as trading most of the bounty hunters and airdrop members dumb their coins just because its price went down badly as it was not reallyInvestors will make this happen in many other coins as well in the past but as trading take some time these come to good and stable levels.
General Chat Chat LoungAirdrop members pay their coins as stupid as they are not worth it or they give a lot of good coins to Airdrops giv investors this has happened to many other coins in the past. General Chat Chat LoungBut it took a while for the business to come to a good and stable level. We will probably see good growth in this currency in the near future

In my opinion, it’s totally depends on investors. If they  buy coin continuously then it price will increase but when they lost interest buying it then it will also lost its price.          

law of supply and demand that is happening with yoda, many people selling and the bots can not stand that the only way to save the price is to close the windows as NRG does, also the price of bitcoin influenced and will make the altcoins and tokens rise  maybe we hope so before prehalving is what is estimated

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

I don't have much idea about your device so better I think I should keep on the other members comments what their think about this topic it will be more better for me also I want to thanks for giving such a topic that will really helpful for the members who don't have idea about yoda.

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

I think if users do not invest in the invest box but only sell interest the price will only fall. Or should change the terms of interest accrual.

I think Yoda coin crashes because the community doesn't really know how this coin works and there is very little info about this coin. And maybe this will be like most yobit coins that are very difficult to recover.

• +5 1

The fact that the rate would fall was bonded, there was a big deal and stupid people quickly brought down the course of the coin, thereby killing it. Now the coin is dead and sure that it will not be reborn. You just have to forget about her, it was a good idea, but she was just killed.

But we have to be hoping that's the Yoda price will be recovering to its recently prices at the time that's there have too many investors are investing in yodollar

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

But we have to be hoping that's the Yoda price will be recovering to its recently prices at the time that's there have too many investors are investing in yodollar

well to be honest i dont think yoda will ever go back to its original listing price or even go above 10k satoshi again because there was so much sell pressure that drove it down.

On 3/1/2020 at 2:09 PM, mixzx2.0 said:

I am few believer of yoda coins and i think yoda could recover again.i think they have a plan for it.they open the investment for 2% becouse they know that lots of participant in airdrop will sell there coins and we can see there plan after a week.

i hate to shatter your illusion mate but that wont happen any time soon because a lot of those who have gotten the coins for free ended up selling it till it dropped to this level.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, rjroshan said:

Yeah mate i'm also see yoda on yobit exchange.yobit price looikng very good first time.but now price down,i hope few days later yoda price again up. 

And it went down all the way to 100 sat but we have to have a good legitimate fait on it , who knows it could come back but my prediction , at most, it should  go all the way to about 5000 sats at most , so those who bought at 15000 sat or even 10000 sat should take their losses or even buy now and wait it hits 5000 they could buy more , but am sure its not going back to 15000