Question on yobit platform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Question on yobit platform

Hello friends, I need help, please I want to know how can I transfer my money from my yobit account to one of my friends account in the same platform. I hope people who know how to help me

• Useful or interesting 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to transfer amount of cryptocurrency or fiat to other account.you have to ask for their deposit address it is located at wallet section.if you click the + youll see your wallet address.but make sure you get and sent proper coins to proper address.example Bitcoin only for Bitcoin adress.eth for eth only.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to send your coins from your YOBIT account to your friends, then the way is you tap your wallet and select the coins you want to send, then press (-) then enter the address of your friend's wallet, then he will automatically be sent to your friend's wallet .

If you want to transfer your funds, on the Yobit exchange, to another user, then you just need to specify the correct address in order for your friend to receive cryptocurrency. 

Yes you can, I never tried it before but I am sure you can, I think you should go to yobicodes in the up right of the page, under your yobit username, I will search for more details and I will tell you, this feature allows you to send money without any fees

As I know when i withdraw my BTC earning I send it to my friends wallet i used withdrawals for it.to send you need to know the address  and yobit code of you friends and make sure it’s correct address and code to avoid losing your money,

You can search for your answers on YouTube and learn regarding the plateform,  you can too try different things and options by yourself and use the platform....!!!

I don't know how can you transfer your money from your yobit  account to one of your friend's account the same platform . I also want to know how can do this .

It's very easy process my friend.

Just ask your friend he will send you Bitcoin address and then go for withdrawal and put your friend Bitcoin address and then send it to him.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends, I need help, please I want to know how can I transfer my money from my yobit account to one of my friends account in the same platform. I hope people who know how to help me

Hello my friend, i remember that my friend tell me he could not send money to the same platform, but maybe there is code option you should find it.

Well as my point of view there is no questions for my side because youbit is good trading platform and just like the bitcoins it is truely legal and spread in wide range of cryptocurrencies 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:54 PM, Nezar said:

Hey, this is a server problem and it will fix soon and your btc not going anyway, so be patient and wait for the server fix, then withdraw your bitcoin.

20 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

If you can, although you used the button like the first answers, they are wrong. They are not correct answers.

Only in answer 22 do you get the first user who very kindly delivers the correct answer.

Instead of sharing your own opinion or thought about the topic, you just compiled our answers and tell that some are right and some are wrong. Then your content is useless as well since the author of this post can read our posts without you and your compilation.

it's far quite simple, to begin with, you need wallet deal with of your pal and also you need to realize the forex sort of this wallet like btc or Eth, then register your yobit account, visit wallet tab, click on minus signal to withdraw, paste your buddy's wallet cope with and continue.

3 hours ago, suzuya said:

Instead of sharing your own opinion or thought about the topic, you just compiled our answers and tell that some are right and some are wrong. Then your content is useless as well since the author of this post can read our posts without you and your compilation.

@suzuya

You are making abusive use of a tool, you are saying that my post is spam, which is not. You're saying that my post is bad, which is not. Then you misuse the "spam-Bad post" button

If you want we do the right thing:

1.- Tell me why your comment is not bad, it deserves the button1211swsss.jpg.6318a8386d9e42cd176ce62e576ea455.jpg ...

by the way do not use, the dislike button in your comment despite being incorrect.

2.- Tell me why my comment deserves your dislike.

Yes! to any opinion. They are well received, but you should not be abusive with the forum tools.

Anyway here there are people who sink into their terrible responses and then do not accept to be corrected.

And you're wrong twice: saying that my post is spam and it's bad.

With Copy To: @Benjamin

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

@suzuya

You are making abusive use of a tool, you are saying that my post is spam, which is not. You're saying that my post is bad, which is not. Then you misuse the "spam-Bad post" button

If you want we do the right thing:

1.- Tell me why your comment is not bad, it deserves the button1211swsss.jpg.6318a8386d9e42cd176ce62e576ea455.jpg ...

I use the Spam or Bad post button in your reply because it's really bad or no content at all, you just make a compilation of other users' post and that is not the right way to help the author. I am not abusing the reaction button, I just use it when I don't like the post or if I like the post. Sadly for me, your post is not helpful at all that's why I gave you a spam or bad post.

18 hours ago, suzuya said:

I use the Spam or Bad post button in your reply because it's really bad or no content at all, you just make a compilation of other users' post and that is not the right way to help the author. I am not abusing the reaction button, I just use it when I don't like the post or if I like the post. Sadly for me, your post is not helpful at all that's why I gave you a spam or bad post.

You have been in this forum since November and you have never rated anyone positive, but if you think you can come with your criteria and rate a post that is useful and only says that your answer does not correspond to the topic as bad.

I told you OK. I thought you left this behind, but you come and quote me and come back to think again about the same thing, I tell you something I leave this up to here and move on.

Actually I am not interested in anything more than contributing and my reputation says so, fortunately I am right, I am sorry for your pain but no longer annoy this topic that by the way has a lot of spam. But the worst is that the dislike fall into the users we want to contribute.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yobit does not allow you to share transfer your balance to any other account as it can cause many security issues as almost all of the sites are of hackers and scams.

13 hours ago, atharen said:

If you need to send your cash into another yobit account at that point you change over your cash into ltc or TRX and after that pull back your coins. Few minutes after you'll get your stores in another account.

You have typed the wrong answer in quoting.Read the conversation then make comment on it.These not the way you inject your self in comments.They are talking about comments,reuptation .Where your commemt does not make any sense.

First of every you hold to reach to your yobit account. followed by you produce withdrawal of it to your wallet. You con moreover pass on it from your coin build to wallet for free, after you retreat it to your wallet.

You can transfer money between yobit accounts without fees using yobit codes, click on your name on Yobit and you will see the option to create one

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I dont reason you preserve relocation your acclaim from yobit to yobit but you canister send out your faith to your buddy wallet and deposit in yobit , if there's absolute manner so therefore im plus questioning to make out it. 

On 2/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate,I know a way to do i,it’s actually very simple.For example,you are trying to transfer your bitcoin to your friend,go to you friends yobit account then get the bitcoin wallet address and then you start transferring the coins now,just go to your wallet then withdraw then enter your friends address.

what you are conveying seems to be a process for withdrawing. It seems like this is not a transfer process intended by the thread creator. he might ask if he could send the coin like we did a tip for example ..

You can transfer your money to your friend's account by bringing the bitcoin address inside the forum and transferring money through it. This is the only way