Question on yobit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Question on yobit platform

Of course, you can transfer money from your account to your friend's account without any complications. Just enter your friend's account address and the money will arrive in a short time and with a lower fee.

hello my dear friend it's easy to do that because all you need to have is the wallet address of your friend to conduct a fund transfer to them.

There are two ways that you can use transfer your funds to your friends account. The first is to withdraw the amount from your wallet and withdraw it to the deposit address of your friend's account. The other method is to make use of yobicodes. I have never used this method before, but it is a way of transferring funds between two yobit accounts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I red a post yesterday and its written there. That we can transfer from one youbit account to other. And this is possible. And in addition of this, there is no charge to sand currency between one yobit account to another too.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, Nezar said:

Hello friends, I need help, please I want to know how can I transfer my money from my yobit account to one of my friends account in the same platform. I hope people who know how to help me

I heared from someone that if you would use yobit code to transfer fund to other yobit account then there is no charges for that transaction. And to transfer money you need your friend's wallet address.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends, I need help, please I want to know how can I transfer my money from my yobit account to one of my friends account in the same platform. I hope people who know how to help me

It's very easy to go to yobit Connect your cryptotalk account to yobit and you'll see your btc there, which you can transfer to any currency you want and then receive whenever you want..

I am a newbie in this forum of cryptotalk and I have joined this forum by just my friends opinion and he only sends my money to my account and he is very trusted person.

First you give to hand over from cryptotalk maintain equilibrium to yobit highest evaluate of btc, and after that from near simply convey to the address of your friend. definitely beware of the fees, it is develop to exploit other coins like litecoins to handing over as it helps on the fees. 

Am sure you mean about yobit to yobit transfer,but look at it this way there are codes, this codes can be created buy you  and this is to use them with your friends to transfer from one yobit to the other, and this I learnt the other day and it has worked.

I really don't know about this because I am yet to learn about this thing because I haven't yet completed 100 posts but soon I will so once I withdraw my amount I will let each of you know the process.

I know a way to do this. I think it's a very simple example.
। You are trying to hand over your Bitcoin to your friend. Go to your friends account to find the bitcoin wallet address and then you start transferring currencies. Now, just go to your wallet and then withdraw and enter your friends' address.  And I think you can work from this. 

yes definitely you can send your new Bitcoins to any other friends was just you have to pay some fee and you are eligible to transaction one more thing I want to add here be careful before going for transactions because we have seen that many members are getting problem while transferring their coins are going when is because of fault address given so be careful and enjoy experience you are having here.

I also have a question.Few days ago i knew that yobit registration is off for temporarily .now hat can we do who are beginners like us . is it possible to earn from other way.

It is extremely simple my dear. Simply go to yobit and tap on exchange at that point make your btc into ltc because in btc pull back charges is excessively high. At that point, go-to wallet and select ltc pull back. At that point, you can pull back your cash from yobit by giving your wallet address.

There is nothing difficult in this. You can easily transfer to your friends account by asking your friends address of yobit. Then you just simply copy paste and transfer it your friends yobit account. 

Which coins do you want to transfer to your friend? If you already have his wallet address you just need to go to your yobit wallets and choose coin that you need but make sure you have already trade your earnings to that coin, then choose withdraw and put the address for your friend and you are done.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Munim said:

When you send money in your differential wallets using the address for your frind, you can transfer your money to your friend.

yes but fee is too high for btc transfer i think there you can transfer coin without any fee useing yobit codes and i hpe that feature is really great. i am still searching about this so if i find new good answer i will post here.

This is simple, my friend. Each platform has its own conversion number. You can use your own platform number so that a friend can send money to your platform, or vice versa, but you must beware that such a process may require a high commission. You must trade before sending.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Send them as normal to your friend Yobit's Btc address when detecting that it is a transfer between the same platform will not charge the fees the send