Every one has their own style. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

I have seen many people are judging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's OK but for other member so it is not good juding their style so it's not fear.

Edited by Unknown user
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 1

4 minutes ago, Rajib011 said:

. It's unique; no one person's style is wrong. ... The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.

a pretty good statement of motivation and enthusiasm is very good I like your opinion, keep abreast of developments, thank you

Just now, Hunter279 said:

I am going to bring an apple pie,” your friend tells you. Again, the indefinite article indicates that she is not talking about a specific apple pie. Your friend probably doesn’t even have any pie yet. The indefinite article only appears with singular nouns. Thanks

I agree to you. I am going to bring an apple pie.the articles indicates that she is not talking a specific apple pie

• -1 2

Every one has it's on their style and also to be added that they can earn money by their own way or style and also to be that it is for earning money. 

Actually no one is perfect you shouldn't judge someone just by what he or she said. You don't know the reaction the person was having while typing the message all the feeling of the person during the typing of the message.

• +2 1

Every one has their own way of living the life. God has gifted us the life only once ...so in this human  form live life to the fullest...help others & create a  sphere of positivity around u & let's everybody live peacefully.

2 minutes ago, germanking2 said:

I think your post refers to everyone having their own way of doing things and we shouldn't judge them for that. That's right, the styles or ways of doing things are unique, but in many cases that way of doing things has imperfections that can be corrected, and we can humbly take those suggestions and make the respective corrections.

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

We have our own self judgement in every situation and uniqueness that everyone possess. That is why we have this kind of forum to give our own opinion. Give and take, learn and advise.

• +1 1

i think we should not be on our style , we should be understandable for everyone , there is no point of creating topic or posting if no one understands you , just be clear for others what you have to say

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I think so every one has his style.we should be understandable for others. We don't need to make interfere of other people who have there own style.

Yes, everyone have own style, for create post, reply comment, or anything, everyone have there own style. But i don't know about this topic, please clear it.

I agree that every one has his own style, but I don't think that if your style is posting spam or copy comments that it's good to be here

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yeah everyone has their own style of doing things but there should be some standards, we are all posting the way we know of and that is the way we should but we need to post in a way that others will be able to understand what we wrote.

Please correct your grammar because a lot of errors. There's a uniqueness in every people in this forum the way they post and create new content whether good or bad. This forum gave us knowledge about Crypto there's of style and techniques how to earn and post useful and helpful post in this forum 30 post a day and get 30,000 Satoshi per day.

Yes you said right that many are doing this but when we are newbies in this forum we have also made many mistakes and for that only we all want to newbies that don't do this type of post or mistakes

It's ok if you are different, sometimes it's good to be different from others, that mean that you are innovative, want to create something new. 

Every people is unique in their own way.Everyone has individual way of thinking and working skills.That defines people,so we can very easily say that people work in different styles,they vary easily   

57 minutes ago, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

I actually read a certain topic created by a newbie and it's stated that the certain member is shy to express his or her learnings in the forum due to the fact that some other members are judging the post and saying that it's not useful for this forum. 

As a member I keep on motivating the newbies to express theirselves in this forum because as time goes by they can improve and we have different style in creating our work so stop judging because it's not really helping. 

Всем привет мои дорогие друзья ,я сам в этом деле новичок сейчас стараюсь набить сто сообщений,пока только 15 но будем стараться,охота маленько заработать чего и всем желаю.А платят судя по отзывам здесь не плохо,так что надо запастись терпением и тогда будет удача ,чего и всем желаю..

Всем привет ребята я со многими согласен что у каждого должен быть свой стиль и здесь нет ни чего токого зазарного,я сам в этом деле новичок и стараюсь как могу. А вам ребята которые здесь чувсвуют себя как рыба в воде,стыдно должно быть и чем прежде осуждать новиньких ,лучше дайте советы как здесь работать заранее спасибо

yeah all other people have their own style. because we all are different from each other. and we just have different views and different style, it depend on our opinons and i think that our opinons are changed from one others. but i think that it is good to have different styles.

Well, many people are having their own strategy here in this forum to posts and replies to any individual topics, but some members here are using the not appropriate doings here as a strategy which is not good, avoid doing that thing or else you are getting banned here in this forum.

2 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

You are right no body has the right to judge any one else it is their own style how the talk write or do any other thing. People should appreciate each other even if they are wrong they should politely make them understand.

Yes I agree that everyone has their own style nd everybody is different from everyone so we can say that everybody has it ownway to do such work