Every one has their own style. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

Brother I can't understand what are you saying.Please read the forum rules.Otherwise your posts will be deleted.Please correct your grammar.Thanks.

Unknown user bro I personally follows your topics and which way post topics I follows, if i follows your style, then iam not copy your style I take for you an inspiration icon, but your own style is yours and my style my own, its not change any one style thanks to share this topic.

Everyone should have their own style but no one should break the rules of the platform by posting irrelevant and short comments to topics because it will get them banned by the admins.

Well yes you're right every members here has their own style or way of expressing their thoughts and also on how will they want way to contribute in this forum so lets not judge them critics them.

to follow other is not telnet .to create new ideas is telnet for that everone need new style to represent himslef every where    

In my opinion everyone has its own style and personality and it also becomes easy for others to judge anyone's personality and character.

Yeah you are right and I totally agree with your statement Everyone has a proper right to live by their own and judging people because of their styles of working,living,etc is not good at all.

That Is true we have our own style to do our works,But sometimes their are a lot of people do not know what to do and need advice and guide to enhance their ideas.

That’s right everyone here is having their own style to post or to get the attention of the other user I hope we respect each style. Good luck guys.

Yes,We have different style and the way we communicate to others.No one is perfect so we should not judgemental on others.I know this forum have a lot of good and nice members.They are really nice all the way.,we should be friendly.

I accept that, every one have own their style for presenting something to show his action for public. I don't like it that if your style is copy past others comment. 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:01 AM, suriyanesan said:

your post refers to everyone having their own way of doing things and we shouldn't judge them for that. That's right, the styles or ways of doing things are unique, but in many cases that way of doing things has imperfections that can be corrected, and we can humbly take those suggestions and make the respective corrections.

Every one has their own strategy. And they have their own minds.

you are right every member has their own style to work here I am also having my own style to work that's not what business can work as their compatibility but this should follow the rules that is the main thing because I will seem new members are not following the rules that is not good.

In cryptotalk, all the people are working with their own style and all the people have been added to earn money here, so what are everyone giving their own style and work in their own way.

i have seen many and different thinking people . the every person has their own style and their own idea about many topic some people share some informative word and some are share meaning less post that people just focus on earning.

Friend I did not understand your post at all, you should take more into account the writing of a publication before doing, have the topic you want to offer very easy to make the recipients of the information understood.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes everyone has their own style. Then can comment in this forum their own style. Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity

normally all people is not same.they have different style.every style is uniqe from each other.but unfortunately,here we can see,many people do their post in same style,even they copy others style.

On 05.02.2020 at 17:09, Fadimah said:

Actually no one is perfect you shouldn't judge someone just by what he or she said. You don't know the reaction the person was having while typing the message all the feeling of the person during the typing of the message.

This is the best statement i have ever readen..thank you..that is right evry body have his own way to explain his idea and that reflex our thinking about many issues..so that..we have to respect each other..and accept the differences..

Yes brother, you are here to help each other , you are here to developing our self by earning some money and also learn . And we are here to developing this forum for the best way.

Every one has his own style yes it is called diversity and is the reason behind the beauty of the world. So we should respect them all. And if you guys find something unusual you should guide us.

That’s right every member in this forum have their own style on how to post in this forum or how they create a meaning ful comment good luck to all of us here have a nice day.

What do you mean style? style of trading? style of making money?.. then we should not judge those people who already has strategy to earn money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right every one has a own style and I am also same person. My style is trying to give my 100% whenever I do, so I am trying to learn from cryptocurrency and I want to add value in this forum.