ETH holders only please. - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

I think today could be the proper time and energy to hoard plenty of ethereum as a result of lower rates besides that the price tag on ethereum inside craze way up craze so that almost certainly rates can easily go up once more.

ETH holder will be very happy because ETH coin price up double in one month, price go 140 usd to 280 usd but now ETH price decreasing but ETH price will go high because market are going in the high mood. I have few usd in ETH coin in my wallet.

My way of buying and investing in ethereum is totally different I whenever invest in Crypto at any rate I don't try to keep it or hold it for a long time whenever I see a little rise in the price I try to sell it so that I could gain reasonable profit every day or in a week.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

i bought some ethereum when they were at 0.018 BTC. and i bought them this summer, around august/september.

i sold some of them this month but for the rest i really don't when i will sell, my intention is just to hold them for a few years so i don't have any sell price yet

I not at all bought eth but I got them by exchanging with the an assortment of shitcoins I earned with the bountys, I will advertise my 10 eth as soon as their price will be at slightest 0.072 btc and above

You must have done a mistake with the date, because 2017 was the golden year of all cryptocurrencies (especially in its end).

You probably forgot the exact date (it may be in the beginning of 2017 when Eth was around ~9-12 usd)

Ethereum is important to everyone the price will start moving in an up trend movement before the new year runs out.

I have stored Ethereum, it matters most that how much I am able to earn by searching whether the currency or price I set out to be greater then.

Okay, but I only invest a small amount of money then. However, I am proud to say that during the bull run I have been able to help a school invest a small amount of money to buy them an air conditioning unit. Understand, this is very generous of you. Back in 2017, anyone who invested a little money in the beginning was refunded as a significant amount. I have had quite a few since coming to the market from the very beginning.

I have about 5 ethereum for me, I sold 2 ethereum a while ago. I bought it for almost $ 100, unable to determine how it compared to the bitcoin price. I thought I would sell it when it was $ 500

I had 1-2 ethereum years ago when ethereum had a really big hype around it and was around 600$ at that time, did not hold that ethereum too much and sold it after a while.

I had about 0.5 eth all time in my life, but partly all time. I'm not permanent holder because if i want to money i am selling my Ethereum. Maybe then if Eth price will decrease, i will buy some.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 1/12/2020 at 10:24 AM, Makavelli said:

I currently have 0.5 eth,i don't know when the bull run would start. I'm so waiting for it...  It would be a massive gain for me. 

Just wait for news from the government of China and eradicate the Corona virus
 the world market will be exempt, oil will rise
 and the shares of international companies will rise

On 15.03.2020 at 20:14, Nakukanchik said:

In my opinion right now is the right time to store a ton of ethereum due to low prices other than that the price of ethereum in the upward directiоn so that most likely rates will increase again

You could be on the early date of 2017! Final quarter of 2017 was truly gigantic for numerous cryptocurrency.

I have ethereum in my wallet but i have never buy them, i only exchange them from my profit which i got in trading dash. I have 7 eth and i don't have rush in selling them. I will wait until it becomes $. 1000 then i will sell them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I came into cryptocurrency last year and I happen to see the price of ethereum at the range of 123$ which seems to be the minimal last year and it was a wonderful profit after a sudden rise

3 hours ago, Naca2 said:

I bought Ethereum at a price of 0.02065999btc, and I bought it in the amount of 0.005btc, I bought it a few months ago, I still held it because I wanted to sell more than that.

You have take a step to hold ethereum, but it is better to hold it in quantities, Thai will easily bring you more Profits when ethereum price rises

it turned into one of the high-quality time ever! and additionally the high-quality time for scammers. I did gain loads and was capable of promote them earlier than the ETH charge drop. After the $900+ ATH wasn't in a position to accumulate greater ETH. Or have to I say, It sits at the exchange. No time to change. 😄

I think some times is good to hold some of those coin on the top like Ehereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoin Cash....etc and for course in the the first place Bitcoin. Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin so is good to hold it.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

wellbi also am an eth holder i alway sell my btc for etch to avoid high transaction fees being deducted by exchange site or crypto assets wallets,if really you are enquiring about knowing the current price values for eth to bt you can simply do that on the yobit exchange site 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Nayeem said:

I'm simply keeping a few Eth at this time as well as I purchased all of them once the cost arrived at $350 that's the reason i'm nevertheless awaiting time after i could possibly get actually after which perhaps market them all permanently. The issue is which it will take many years prior to Eth can perform a large fluff operate and become back again in the $1000. Nicely, I'm hoping to become incorrect which Eth may also be performing the actual fluff operate following 12 months 2020. Does it or even 'm simply fantasizing?

in my opinion, presnt is the best date time to sit on a lot of ethreum because of low prices, excluding that the price of ethereum is in an uptrend, become mst likely, prices can rise again

On 10/9/2019 at 5:37 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

I'm now an ETH holder in Yobit. I bought my ETH two months ago at a relatively high price (about $260) because I didn't want to hold it, I just wanted to sell it the next day for profit. My target selling price was $280 but I was unlucky and after Corona events, ETH fell below $200. So, my short term trade turned into long term to recover my investment because I didn't want to sell for losses. However, I'm not worried about anything because I trust this coin a lot and I know that it will reach as high as $270 soon.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:04 PM, Preadator889 said:

in my opinion, now is the best time to sit on a lot of ethereum because of low prices, except that the price of ethereum is in an uptrend, so most likely, prices can rise again)

I agree with you, if we don't hold certain amount of ethereum, then we might miss a huge opportunity that will be coming soon, this will come as a surprise to us and it will be late to act upon

39 minutes ago, bustkuaj said:

I don't remember it well because I bought eth a long time ago.
1. Average 0.02 btc / eth
2. My desired price with eth is 0.1 bitcoin.
3. not sure but it seems it has been more than a year.
I plan to keep eth long term.

Please tell me why should I hold Ether and not litecoin that has a even lower supply which is favorable for the rise of price?

On 10/9/2019 at 7:52 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

i exactly dont remember the price 😄 because i didnt bought it in pair of btc / usdt , i converted my other coins/tokens to eth , so from last time i bought it , it has been risen upto 30-35% in terms of USDT