Yobit referral program - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

That's right, a percentage for the operation, deposit and withdrawal of your referrals, is a good reward of 20%, so yobit is very generous with those who advertise it, each time yobit grows more and is something that was expected.

You can post your Yobit exchange referral link on social medias like Facebook, twitter, medium etc.If someone clicks your link to create an account and he makes the trades on the exchange, you will get benefits instantly. I think you will enjoy to get commissions. 

Yes I saw yesterday in yobit the icon of our profile contains about the referral program. There you can found your link . Share with anyone and you will be benefitted from that. I clearly didn't remember what percent we'll get.

I tried to make money on this, it's like sitting on the street and asking for money, almost no one will give you them, and earning 20% of the commission can earn a maximum of $ 10. 

Edited by Trofimova

You can get good profits from the referral program in Yobit, and to get the referral link just click your name and then click on the affiliate partner option and your referral link will appear to you. You can publish this link in order to invite your friends to register in Yobit

there are many choices for referral link in yobit what is the different between them and how can i earn from those links and is it work for all crypto or just bitcoin 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

That feature is very useful for us because we could benefit to the people who clicked our link on yobit. We could gain huge amount of bitcoin because of the 20% commission from their works. 

Wow I didn't know about this feature on yobit and this will help me to earn more when I invite my friends to this forum which will help both me and them.

I do not think that such a referral program will help you earn money, since most people withdraw funds using coins such as Litecoin in order to lose as little money as possible. 

Dear friend 

Yobit is able to refer. If you refer your friend. You get 20% Commission which currency your friend transfer  in yobit account. Its good for old user. Thanks 

• -1 1

well i did not know about the refferal bonuses yobit platform had. its good to know but i wonder is not 20 % big amount? i mean if someone just transfered 1 btc than it is a very big amount. i think there are some restrictions or something.

Dear friend. Yobit refer is good for our online income. You can 20% Commission who refer your link his profit. Click affitate option you will get your refer code 

Thanks 

Surprisingly, I also find out about it two weeks ago, although I have been using Yobit since early this year. A great marketing strategy by Yobit to bring more people onboard. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It was very late when I realized there is yobit referral program that is going on, and I have not refered my friends through my referral links, but next time I will try to refer any of my friends that are interested in trading at yobit exchange

On 3/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, krutoyhux said:

When you are referring a friend to a CryptoTalk promotion program, make sure you have shared your yobit referral link.  That means you get a 20% commission. And that's your bonus.

thanks for telling this referral scheme I am using this exchange from last 4 months but I really had no information regarding referral scheme by using this we can earn handsome income 

Dear friend, we will be able to do something good and increase our income rate a lot. This is a good thing. If we refer properly, our monthly income will increase a lot and we will get 20 percent commission for each referral. Thank you.

I think it is really a nice number that we can get it but the problem is that the site no longer accepts any of the new members on the site but I think that if the door for admission is opened I will try it

one of the best referral program exchange in the business exchange of cryptocurrency in all over exchanged I love the idea and I I use it all the time to referral my friends

Of course, my friend, we can earn extra money by referrals. From the yobit platform, but I wanted my friends to earn a good amount of money from the cryptotalk forum. I hope the registration will open in it again.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

one of the best referral program exchange in the business exchange of cryptocurrency in all over exchanged I love the idea and I I use it all the time to referral my friends

Same here I also like that, I'm good in referring and convincing people that's why it's so easy for me to earn in referral program which is really good because both of me and those I referred will benefit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here I also like that, I'm good in referring and convincing people that's why it's so easy for me to earn in referral program which is really good because both of me and those I referred will benefit. 

the referral system is the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency any exchange or any faucet have his own referral system to make us earn more than if you try it by just yourself. So I  love that this forum has has his own a referral system

In yobit after clicking on the affiliate program.You can get your referal link easily from there and just share it to your friends.We can easily get few percent commission!

On 2/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Good to hear that there is any referral commission on yobit exchange. This is very interested for students  to make thier good earnings with 100% trusted exchange.

That's right, referral program is a good source of income especially those who really need money like students and for those who are looking for extra income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you very much for this useful information when linking new account will be opened I am going to invite my friends and using my referral link to invite them

On 2/5/2020 at 3:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Cryptotalk forum don't have any referral system, only yobit have this futures not cryptotalk, but yeah the yobit exchange site have affiliation program for referrals they get some exchanging interest of your referrals.