Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

Before I thought that creating a post is the only post that can be counted but I was wrong. Days passed I've noticed that I can earn from commenting other post by making useful comments. Since it's also considered as a post here in this forum. As of now, it's what I've been doing .

I'm almost a month working here.both comment and post are paid as long as it's not a spam,and your post just have at least 100 words,and follows the forum policy.

Both comment and post are paid but your it must follow the qualifications to get paid it must have 100 words and must follow forum policy.also there are only sections that post and comment are paid.

You need to post 30 posts daily.  You have to create a topic daily and post as well.  Your posts will be considered useless if you do not create just the topic.  So you have to make the topic as well as post.

Your comments are reffered as posts in this forum. Posts include comments as well as topics and you will be paid for 30 posts that are constructive and useful. Just post on the sections that are monetized and you will earn.

468x60-3.png

10 hours ago, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

I'd really like to know the answer.

Thanks.

Dear you will be paid for both the only thing which you have to take into account is that whatever you write should be unique and useful for others to read.

10 hours ago, Vanessa said:

You will get payments for both. Be careful to choose topics to participate because once the topic is deleted due to not useful and non sense, your comments will also be deducted from your counts and payments. Make sure to posts only useful topics.

Yes i agree with you, be careful to choose topics to participate because one the topic is deleted due to not useful

Yes i think comments are better than the making a post. Comments will be detcuted and post will be delted if this not in sense and not relivant to the plateforum.

Hello! Both posting and commenting is where you can earn your profit. I am more on commenting these days but sometimes i do post up to 10 posts.

Hello my friend! Welcome here! Best place to earn money! Yes that is a good question! But don't worry, comment and post are same here! Both give you payment in this forum! Good earning!

11 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You will get paid in your posts and when you are publishing good content. If you comment on other topic, make sure you will choose the right topic and answer it constructively and full of information to avoid deleted posts.

well I will follow the advice glad to meet you here who are considerate with other colleagues thank you very much I say

You need at least 100 posts to earn an income. The daily limit is 30 posts. The post should be at least 100 characters long

both of them will be counted and you will receive btc for them.i guess i make posts more and a huge amount of my earnings are for posts because comments are much and i cant answer all of them so i just answer the main question of topics.

You earn from both comments and posts on this forum that are useful and abide by the forum rules, just make sure the you are writing in a section of this forum that pays for post.

both your comments (posts) and the new topics created by you are counted for the purpose of payment, the only two sections where they are not counted are off topic and bounties / airdrops...

17 hours ago, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

I'd really like to know the answer.

Thanks.

For commenting and posting you tend to earn from both angles if you really want it it's actually possible to earn from both ends

its your choice to make posts or comment for earnings.

for me i just comment because there is a lot of topic available and if my topic is similar then account can have problem. 

You can earn from both of them. Make sure to have a constructive topic so that you will not have any problems in terms of posts being deleted. You can comment and you can posts too.

Yes cryptotalk forum give us payment for comments. Now most of the people try to work in this forum and they easily earn more money

You know for me I really earn from comments basis because I am new member for me it is hard to understand it clearly you know for making money we have to share our comments with friends and others who don't know.

I earn from comments, this is a very good and easy way to earn.  I am a student and it is easy for me to post 30 posts a day.  It does not harm me or my education.  So this is a very helpful and informative forum too.

you can earn from both. but  just choose only those topics that are useful and interesting to make sure that you will be paid.