Why trading is profitable for you - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

trading is profitable to me because i can be trading from my home or when im at work and it helps me increase my money and my savings as well.

Trading is very profitable for all because if you spend your time in trading and learning about this it will make you daily best profits in trading and this is best work that don't scam and fake only thing you will loss or profit 

2 minutes ago, Kobe0 said:

Very useful and in the future it will achieve you appropriate profits with minimal effort. But it is more important in the practice of trade that you do not use all your money capable of really support your parents what time it comes to finances

you try to contain yourself and then think about your parents - it’s like sacred and you don’t mention it even in the earnings market - why? are you typing letters or what?

Yes sure friend it is reality. I think we can invest little and earn more money with trading. but it is important to learn trading before you are going to be practical.

Because I learn it properly and then start Crypto trading I work as a part time and earn good profit to fulfill my extra expenses trading is always a risky business but if you have a good knowledge you will make good income Crypto trading is always a profitable business we can do a short term and and long term trading 

sometimes trading is very profitable and its one of the best way to which one can earn some good money , take it this way , I just he other day bought on yobit some XRP with the satoshis am getting from this place and at the end of it, I have found I make some good money out of it, it has since gone up by 20 percent, which means , my satoshi has gone up by 20%, then trading is really good.

trading was not profitable at first because i didnt understand how it worked and when to buy and when to sell but once you understand how it all works you will be aware when its time to take profits.

10 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 You can work by your own schedule
📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

Hey Friend I agree to your post I think trading is always a risk but they give him a big profit if you want trading you must have experience and knowledge about those site this site have a lot of scamer 

3 days i gain just 8 dollars but i dont put all my money in one trade but i just want to make it more smooth and i try alot to not loss money. so it is good with time.. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Trading is actually profitable for me because you can earn great amount of money by trading if you do it in the proper way.and your goal must to have success.

You can do trading whenever you want. All you need to do is to learn how to trade and also have some patience when doing it because it is literally take some times. Patience is the key.

11 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

This is what i mean. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it. Trading is very easy to do when you know how to do it. If they are begginers, they should do their own research first because treading is not that easy when they new to it. It is very risky to do too.

Indeed this forum provides benefits. But do not focus on this job alone, make it our side job that can add to our finances. Because prices here are very volatile, so you can take a long time to get money waiting for prices to rise again.

2 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

3 days i gain just 8 dollars but i dont put all my money in one trade but i just want to make it more smooth and i try alot to not loss money. so it is good with time.. 

That will be great if i can gain this much i know it is low but still better than me .. good luck for you..

10 minutes ago, theghostm1 said:

It is not always profitable as the loss is also present. Profit periods may come substantial. Other periods are normal with losses.

Yes you are right but also if you played it right you will gain alot. Best wishes for you...

• Useful or interesting 1

Training is very beneficial to me because through training I can learn a lot. There is a lot to learn here through training that I can learn about and understand about cryptocurrency

Trading is very profitable.  Because you'll only trade when the currency's price rises.  Because then more profit can be made.  When the currency is low then you can make a profit if you buy the currency and then when the currency price goes up.

it will be a profitable if you are good in trading and also if you have a big capital. It is really difficult to trading, you need to master this or strategy so you can always make profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

They have at least the skills and experience to obtain an adequate income in terms of trade. And they manage their finances extremely well. Yes sometimes you don't have to rely on luck to get real profit, luck isn't going to come continuously. Successful traders will not leave the best time to trade and it is therefore important to take advantage of time.

Hello my friend! Thanks for your good post about trading! For me, Trading is a good source of income and it is very profitable but that is depend on your knownledge and your experience! Trading give huge profit to many person at current time! 

Trading is not always profitable. It has many risks associated with it. But these risks can be managed through planning and preparing and profit can be earned through selling in higher price then what was bought in.

468x60-3.png

16 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

Yes does are right way to put how trading effect our daily life its good to learn how to trade because trading is more like a hobby than a job.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In fact this forum offers benefits.  But do not concentrate on this task alone, do it next to us which can add to our finances.  Because the prices here are very volatile, you can take a long time to wait for prices to rise again.

Trading or dealing in this crypto world is profitable due to volatility of price,so having unstable price can help us to earn money out of it which indeed can support our families and make more convenient life.

You even cant imagine when I heard about this business of Bitcoin I thought about my graduation of university which is going on but being a not rich it is quite good for those  students who are struggling in their studies.

Edited by abdul rind