Why trading is profitable for you - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

📎 You can work by your own schedule
📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1

Yes, you can really support your parents when it comes to finances. Trading is good and really helping us earn more but we should be mindful always to its risk.

Good morning mate,I agree with all of your reasons mate and i also find trading in a way that others cannot but there is a lot of risk with doing trading.Just try to be wise and analyze the market very carefully to be a succesful trader.

Well, by trading you are controll your time with it because you cannot do anything except for waiting to your profit to come so that many people are interested with trading because for the time management.

Trading is one of the sources of income, so is profitable and this depends on us and on our experience in this field, because we can make it good or bad for is us, if we knew to manage ourselves then we will earn from very respectful income and we will recommend it to anyone who wants to earn

• Useful or interesting 1

that was a great opinion and useful post of yours mate, this cryptotalk was a big role in helping out people to earn money in just making useful posts and this site is helping people too to enhance our english writing and reading skills..

yes i agree woth your conversation. i can earn more profit for trading.and thay very effective family financialy.but befor involved and trade you have to cearful and you must have to clear knowledge about that site because in this time too may scamers are available in this business. thank you for your post.

• +5 1

Your questionis very good for new students who is new in this platform if you have go for trading first of all neet some skill practice and time after that you will earn i am student of trading 

Yes they at least have the skills and experience in terms of trading to get an appropriate income. And manage finances very well. Yes sometimes to get real profits do not have to rely on luck, yes luck will not come continuously. Successful traders will not leave the best moments in trading so taking advantage of time is important.

Trading is best way to earn money on cryto world even a person with lot of BTC invest on trading , in my case i can afford my pocket money from trading with out losing anything 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)

How I wish I was good enough like you. I tried to trade but I can say not all the time I earn profit

I found trading profitable because i found out the what can trading really gives you, trading right now is helping me to survive my daily life expenses. and right now its my main source of income.

Yes you are right but that need more amount, not all traders makes that much but by time all will get a big amount and start to gain alot.. 

because we can doing in everytime and every where and we can get big profit if skill in trading very well, but in trading is very risk so DWYOR .
the world more people succesfull in trading , i want to try doing likes that .

Yeah those answer was good, Its prfitable, you can work wherever you go, just needed to under network connection. Also there are lots of workplace wherever you want to work.

I agree with the OP that these things can indeed be a reason to become a trader. But the thing to remember is that trading is not always profitable and takes a long time to succeed.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is the best way for me to earn a little bit and improve my strategies on the crypto exchange.Many people are interested with trading because for the time management.

Yes there is an opportunity to earn some money from here. It does not cost you any money. But the time we are giving here is our labor. We can learn a lot from here, learn many new things.so its better for me.

In my opinion crypto trading is risky and more profit able. I agree with you that if you have trading skills then you earn verily you live the desert or ghost town of men. In my opinion we tech the all crypto skills if we make mind and start with a schedule. 

Yes i agree with you that we can get freedom from all money borrowing and help the family because we all know that crypto trading is more profit able business in case of you have trading skills. 

Trading is profitable to me because i learn to analyze the price of bitcoin so i can earn more.

Yes trading is more profitable than the airdrops because it has more profit in less time, but we have to be careful and should have good knowledge about the trading before doing it otherwise it will cost you huge loss as well.

You're absolutely right buddy. Cause these are the reasons I do trading and I love it. Cause I can work from my home and earn a good amount of money. 

9 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

my dear friend, I will tell you that your dream is not harmful! you can continue to dream - but provide the facts! and don’t forget to say that you need knowledge and capital for such a life - never forget my friend about the details, otherwise you will suffer!

I have passion for trading but am not too good at crypto trading. With some ideas of forex and binary I know I can give a try on crypto and still get success.

9 hours ago, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

The real benefit of trading is that you are your own boss and no one orders you how to work or when you should work. Trading can be done regardless of time and location. However, you will not earn a fortune to fulfill all your dreams. I think most traders will earn as much as an official employee can earn in a month. If you want to earn more than that, trade will become really risky and you will not enjoy it due to high levels of stress and fear. A good trade is the one that doesn't disturb your mental health and calmness.