Why trading is profitable for you - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

If you still have a 9 to 5 job, becoming a professional trader in your spare time can be quite a challenge as I know from experience. Pursuing the goal of quitting your day job to become a profitable trader often seems like an unrealistic task for most people but there are certain steps that can help you improve your trading while working 9-5 and finding time for hobbies and your family at the same time.

The problems which keep traders from making the next step are:

• No structure
    • Most traders are all over the place, always changing their approach, every trade looks different, they jump from one timeframe to the other, change indicators, chase price and so on
  • No vision
    • It is very demotivating if your results are all over the place and nothing you try seems to work. System hopping and the “gambling” mentality are often the consequences.
  • No accountability
    • Trading can be very lonely and if you don’t have people around you that help you grow, trading can become very frustrating. And even if you are in contact with other traders, often it’s not supporting your development as a trader.

Trading is profitable as long as you know what you are doing and as long as you are knowledgeable and wise on every decision you make. In trading you can choose the time where you want to work but sometimes there were time that the price of coins are dropping.

trading is a profitable for us because there is many companies and investor are trade here using different currency but the bitcoin is the most popular currency to invest here many people are invest.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 You can work by your own schedule
📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

In the trading sector there is two kind of trading. One is normal trading and the other one is future trading or leverage trading. In the leverage trading we can generate maximum of 100 time profite from it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I very much agree with you because you can make more money while trading. 

But trading is not that easy as well as requires proper attention to benefit from it or else you are gonna end up in losing all your assets.

It's a win-win situation, not just for me, but for everyone.All you have to do is be educated.And you know what you're doing. And what's coming is going to be great.

We will earn in trading especially of we have experience here,  and also if we have some past trade that give loses to us because we learn from that. 

On 2/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

Thanks for this precious advise and precise points about trading, yes agree with you in trading you can have control of all your money buy or sell or hold for moments or do what you want

You are right my brother. Trading is the best of earning crypto currency. It is a way where you can earn profit. Trading is most important to all of the jobs where we are together now.. for tranding you must have some skills and knowledge about crypto market.

I am in trading business from last two years, as i support my parents economically. I am earning good momey using trading technique.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

Hello there. Its very interesting, trading is a nice job sitting on your table, clicking the mouse, staring at your monitor and best thing is your the boss.

Trading lines when moves up down it take away man fortune those who think trading is just buy sell lose all their money in few trades.It take time ,analysis,knowledge ,information and market  condition to prevent from loss and make some money.So it is not just a game.

Trading could also be risky if we dont have enough knowledge about it. I think it is necessary to further research how to do trading and guides so that we dont regret in the outcome.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

There are alot of ways to get profits from the readings.

to get instant success, we really need experience and luck in order to succeed. Profiting in gambling or trading, this has become the main reason for us to be able to identify the system that is running and how we can sell and buy.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

I don't know if trading is actually profitable as judging by what I read at least 75% of traders are losing. Probably you misunderstand what trading is and confuse it with investing. Trading means that you spent countless hours daily trying to leverage into long/short positions. It is performed in markets such as forex/stocks and crypto. Since most traders lose I'd say that you are going against the odds and as a person that avoids gambling against the odds I don't reccomend it.

Yes, trading is profitable. But to get certain amount of topic we need to learn and mastered about trading knowledge,  prediction.  Otherwise,  I see less successions from it.

Yes i respect your thoughts. If trading give us really good profits on our efforts then profits make us financially strong and we never leave trading.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

Yes dear all your above mentioned points are worth reading. Once you get hold of the trading market by gaining experience and with patience offcourse you will surely get good profit.

I agree with you but also there is a negative side in trading like losing and marging your account 
so you need to trad not grumbling cause most of traders are grumbler 
also you need to study management of your capital 

I agree with you but also there is a negative side in trading like losing and marging your account 
so you need to trad not grumbling cause most of traders are grumbler 
also you need to study management of your capital 

I am in cryptotalk nd here I am for commenting post nd talking about this forum right now I am not interested in trading right now 

Trading is only a matter of profitable or lose. Trading will be profitable if you made a good trades, no matter how much time it takes, either short or long. But sometimes it will also gives you a bit of loses. You can't deny that. No traders are perfect in their trades. You buy low and sell high, but it's not always the case. Sometimes you need to make a hard decision to sell a bit lower, or cut loss is the terms.

Trading is profitable but it is very dangerous and you can lose your money in one fell swoop. I love crypto because there is a lot of money trading there and you can take a little from it if you are a smart one.

Long term investing is more profitable and has much more benefits than day trading. It is being said only 1% of day traders are successful. While in long term investing most of the people are successful if the company is sound and has a good fundamental like the debt structure, the growth, product line, management.