Your Earnings last Month - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Now bounty is currently having a minimum income. Maybe if your account does not have a red trust and senior level member and above you can join the cryptotalk signature campaign in the forum btt. You seem to have to buy a new account to make it more flexible

On 15.12.2019 at 19:29, Wijayafajar06 said:

I have not gotten anything because I just started spending the coming month I will get income hopefully I succeed in the future.

Well every newbiw must have a perio when he actually can earn nothing. Because you have to learn to tradefirst. Crypto is not about coming to the theme and taking your first money the very next day

I used to make quite a lot of money in other forums, but after my account was marked in red I left that account and switched to Cryptotalk. Here I believe more because I get paid directly from the forum administrator. And now I only earn around $ 16, a little indeed but full of certainty.

I hold waves coin in last month now i got some profit of this coin .Also i am doing bitcointalk signature campaign and posting cryptotalk website earned some free money.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

I'm sure you often follow the bounty signature program on BTT. because I think that BTT has a very strict forum rules so you need to be careful when posting to BTT. If you have already gotten coins from a signature program, why don't you try trading short-term. while utilizing the coins that you have received before. this will be a big income for you if you have already left your offline job.

8 hours ago, Alensam said:

i made good amount of money last month around $50 from keybase and $30+ from betting and $4 from blogging was enough for me that month. I could essily buy some games and do some internet purchasing easily

It looks you made good amount from betting and where you got this $4 for blogging? I think keybase is an exchange, but still don't know how could you easily made those 50 bucks.

I think there are many members who are not got good earns last month is the month of down down so the month not profits and rewards, we hope that will change the next month, maybe!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my friends
Working here on the forum is good and gives respectable earnings daily
You can invest on mining sites or work on trading as they are profitable

11 hours ago, Alensam said:

you can earn more than $4 from blogging i actually didnt get time to write articles that much last month. the site i currently write is a blogging platform like steemit it's name is publishox it pays it bet a d keybase is a messanger like telegram they did a airdrop with stellar they planned to  give $50 to $20 bucks each month for 2 years but due to fud and scammers they stopped it. if you earn from multiple sources instead of one its easily specially with airdrops

Give a like or love on this post if you like the info 🙂

I already heard publishbox here and they pay low also this steemit won't work with every publisher. You got o amount from Keybase, but they stopped and I am also looking for airdrops, since relying on one item is not good.

I remember my last earning from the bounty campaign in another forum. At that time, I can earn more than $2000, and that is the last payment that I got before the crypto market were fallen deeper until now. I miss that time, and I hope that we will see the same thing that will happen in the future, and in 2020, we have a big chance to see that will happen again. So prepare yourself with all of your coins so you can make a big profit again in the next year, and don't forget to control your greed because that will prevent you from making a big profit.

12 hours ago, Alensam said:

you can try micro tasking them work to earn in this case try latium i think i already wrote a article about this site in somewhere in cryptotalk

OK, get the link so we can start the micro jobs, but I don't know how much I can get paid per day. I already thought to open such site, but it is costing more for me.

I will check the site to find jobs for me.

32 minutes ago, Jona said:

It's near like 50 to 60$ I think from the market or day and I think it's try to get this done before you buy it for sell in the markets what you think about it 

I hope you aren't actually selling. You are kicking your luck if you are doing so. You need to accumulate and hodl. 2 year bull run is about to begin. You might be kicking 400-500$ every month if we go parabolic again.

My earning was not too big because I am a beginner on crypto and cryptotalk was the only platform I engage to earn crypto. I withdraw my earnings every week because of financial needs for school.

I've been busy last month and i didn't work but i usually get about 200 dollars per month from crypto currency.i get this money by trading and attending in valuable airdrops

Hello guys last year I made 300 dollars using legit free cloud mining website like hashrapid.io 

You can search for projects on platforms that you trust, right now the platforms that I still trust are bountyhive and bountyplatform. Continue to look for knowledge and opportunities. Less effective if you fully rely on crypto projects. if the market price goes down then that becomes a problem for you.

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, cryptosix said:

in last month i have been airdropped with a coin for $200 and in this month i did not have earned much. and when i found this forum still in struggle to earn some.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I have earn very good amount of btc in last month from online.I have earn $60+ from outsourcing.This is the highest income in one month for me.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:15 PM, Usman A Usman said:

My btc for a last month help Me pay my schools fees and even some equipment that I needed

That is a lot of spends, where did you earn all that cons from and how much are we talking about?

I have earned a lot from this site.i got near about $50 dollars in last month.this dollars help me a lot. I would like to buy a phone from those dollars.

Now i start my new platform and the income of last month is zero if this platform working long term then i earn more profit and next year i post my whole income i earn from this platform.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:30 PM, cryptokram said:

I am working with RACHELX now, this is their last week of bounty with 376ETHEREUM budget for the signature campaign ( 8 weeks of work).

I am just waiting for this to end and the spreadsheet to be updated and i will join YOBIT signature campaign.

Excuse me but how can you join YOBIT signature campaign? Will I be able to join too so that I would be able make some cash? And how can you join bounties? Can you enlighten me with this bounties that you are saying.

Edited by Adiegumabao

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

i earned some money trouogh airdrops or crypto talk i all losses in trading because market down maybe next month i earn some money

i am in loss till now.because of too much alts dump.i lost my 50% value of money from my portfolio in last month.i hope new year to be good to me.