Your Earnings last Month - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

On 9/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

First why you get red flag (on bitcointalk forum)? Spam?

Second, what is offline bussiness?

Last months I did not get any profit from cryptocurrency, because market is down and I hold some altcoins.

And about bounties I dont like to join, I like signature campaign (and I did not join in none 😀) because they pay you with BTC or ETH and it's fixed and you dont need to worry it's simple and clean. 

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

First why you get red flag (on bitcointalk forum)? Spam?

Second, what is offline bussiness?

Last months I did not get any profit from cryptocurrency, because market is down and I hold some altcoins.

And about bounties I dont like to join, I like signature campaign (and I did not join in none 😀) because they pay you with BTC or ETH and it's fixed and you dont need to worry it's simple and clean. 

Someone added my name in the list of spammers and then tagged whole list without any proof. I told them to provide proof, but they can't. You already there were two gangs who fought always and I am with one party.

I have said offline business means like you run a hotel or something that comes as a shop or business since we can't get work all the time.

Yep, I am joining only that pay with BTC, LTC, ETH because tired from scammers,

On 10/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, kokoska said:

Why don't you return to the bounty campaign? If you made good money on bounty campaigns, then it would be good to go back. And how much did you earn over the past year, if not a secret?

He has lost income since receiving the red confidence and it seems that this makes him unable to participate in the signature campaign. The bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk are currently a lot of scams. We need to choose carefully.

46 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Someone added my name in the list of spammers and then tagged whole list without any proof. I told them to provide proof, but they can't. You already there were two gangs who fought always and I am with one party.

I have said offline business means like you run a hotel or something that comes as a shop or business since we can't get work all the time.

Yep, I am joining only that pay with BTC, LTC, ETH because tired from scammers,

I dont think so, because on bitcointalk you must to provide proof to give someone red trust/flag.

I think it's just business, I understand that you dont work 24h daily but it's not offline. 😁

Yes that's what I'm talking about, I dont like to get payment in some new coin I prefer only BTC or strong alts like ETH and LTC and DOGE too.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont think so, because on bitcointalk you must to provide proof to give someone red trust/flag.

I think it's just business, I understand that you dont work 24h daily but it's not offline. 😁

Yes that's what I'm talking about, I dont like to get payment in some new coin I prefer only BTC or strong alts like ETH and LTC and DOGE too.

Providing proof also they won't do anything and am tired by asking them. I can't refer to you that thread although I am at full member only and my rank never moves up.

It's good to accept the payments only in the top coins and I am doing that only from last time.

12 minutes ago, Saoha said:

He has lost income since receiving the red confidence and it seems that this makes him unable to participate in the signature campaign. The bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk are currently a lot of scams. We need to choose carefully.

Hi' It's not an income for me as I joined all those for tokens and thought I would get more money, but these tokens are crap. It is hard to find best bounties and we have to choose those who pay in top coins that can be converted into fiat.

7 hours ago, Saoha said:

Very bad when trust is red. 95 of the 100 projects in the BitcoinTalk forum are scams. Therefore, there is no way to make big money there now((((

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

On 10/12/2019 at 10:05 PM, rajib7970 said:

I earned $41 last month from crypto. I installed brave browser on my pc and used it whole month regularly. And at the end of month I received 219 bat coin into my uphold wallet from brave browser. You all know that BAT company is the owner of brave browser and for using it The company pay bat coin to it's user every month.

bat5.png

I dont like brave browser because they make you to do KYC and also they dont accept my country and dont let me use the wallet

On 10/1/2019 at 12:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

I am making around 5 usd per day from my staking coins without touching my principal. I recommend everyone to research about PoS as it is the next step of the decentralized blockchain technologies.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:06 AM, cryptosix said:

I am asking what did you earned in last month and how did you made it? I got tired from the most scams. Yes we need to prefer second source of income so that we cannot stay just on online works.

In the past I used to run business, but presently closed it, so their is no income for me at all.

I made some money via trading and gambling .

you get all scam and shits only if you are active in social media try to research more on blogs even youtuber are filling with few sats app now days .

i made around 270 dollars i think so  i never invest single money. i just invest my time and try to earn more as much i can do .

1 hour ago, Silvinator said:

You are right to say that it is very difficult to get campaigns that allow you to earn good rewards because many do not pay. I have done many on telegram and few have paid me.

Telegrams projects most of them do not pay us do not waste time on those stuffs

38 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I am making around 5 usd per day from my staking coins without touching my principal. I recommend everyone to research about PoS as it is the next step of the decentralized blockchain technologies.

What coin will you suggest us ? so that we can also gain 5 dollar per day its a good passive income 🙂

33 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

you get all scam and shits only if you are active in social media try to research more on blogs even youtuber are filling with few sats app now days .

i made around 270 dollars i think so  i never invest single money. i just invest my time and try to earn more as much i can do .

What coin will you suggest us ? so that we can also gain 5 dollar per day its a good passive income 🙂

Check my old posts. Projects like WAN and LIT (crosschain technologies) might be a good starting point as those projects has (and will have) tons of real life use cases. 

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Check my old posts. Projects like WAN and LIT (crosschain technologies) might be a good starting point as those projects has (and will have) tons of real life use cases. 

Today let me do more research on those projects i never heard this before in past days hope if its good i would also love to gain more money from it thank for info 🙂 . are there any other source of income you do per month ?

41 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Your luck is good for you and I had bad luck all the time and now it's all ok for me. Once we waste our time it won't return back so we have to think before doing anything. I was new during that time and thought they all are real projects so joined it like in a row.

1 hour ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

It's nice to hear that you are making something per day and it is $5 almost excellent. I don't know which coin you are staking, but good to hear and did you converted it into your local currency?

Just now, cryptosix said:

Your luck is good for you and I had bad luck all the time and now it's all ok for me. Once we waste our time it won't return back so we have to think before doing anything. I was new during that time and thought they all are real projects so joined it like in a row.

i started crypto one year at the start around 2 months i was seeing only scams. Wasted like anything i did not wish invest a bit of my own money to earn till date i earned around 0.6 btc in total. i can give time and efficient work but i do not like to waste money i often love to be friendly with all which ever project i get in so i used to get good projects to work in 🙂 in what stream you are trying to make money ? 

Uhh i never count it but i think it's around $300 on the last month and for your information it's not from bounty. It's from signature campaign, forum and from gambling sites. It's hard to earn more money nowdays 😞 

9 giờ trước, kokoska nói:

Rất tệ khi lòng tin có màu đỏ. 95 trong số 100 dự án trong diễn đàn BitcoinTalk là lừa đảo. Do đó, không có cách nào để kiếm được số tiền lớn ở đó bây giờ ((((

I used to get a lot of money from bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk. However, from 2018 to now, the bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk are really not good, either scam or not listed on the exchange. The failed ICOs made me no longer want to participate in bounty campaigns.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosix said:

no good bounty campaign or airdrop, in general. The only best campaign available on the market is the Yobit campaign. unfortunately, I do not have any winnings other than this place. In trade, I'm trying to get something with leveraged transactions, and it's very variable.

2 hours ago, Smartxh said:

I did many bounty last month and I am expecting something about $400 token worth. But to me that's just an imagination since they are not in market yet.

They still didn't came to market, but when they are on trading the price won't increase at all. Anyway Good luck for you with your bounty earnings.

3 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

no good bounty campaign or airdrop, in general. The only best campaign available on the market is the Yobit campaign. unfortunately, I do not have any winnings other than this place. In trade, I'm trying to get something with leveraged transactions, and it's very variable.

Yep, no bounties or airdrops till to date. Good to hear, but if you were a legendary member, then you could have something. Hope you make some good transactions in future. Yobit is a good place at the moment, but don't know how long it will continues.

3 hours ago, Moon said:

Majority of my alt bags actually went down last month I so probably havent gained any profit. It's tough out here 😁

Sorry to hear, but you need to gain something in future, try spending time here and see what people are doing.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

It's nice to hear that you are making something per day and it is $5 almost excellent. I don't know which coin you are staking, but good to hear and did you converted it into your local currency?

No, I have not convert my staking rewards for now. I am putting them again into staking to get compound earnings from them. Those days you should get more coins not more dollars. 😉

20 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

No, I have not convert my staking rewards for now. I am putting them again into staking to get compound earnings from them. Those days you should get more coins not more dollars. 😉

I see you are looking to make more, but what is the name of the coin? I think you might make good amount in the future, but what I say the coin should be converted into cash. Have you seen whether they really pay you or not.

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I see you are looking to make more, but what is the name of the coin? I think you might make good amount in the future, but what I say the coin should be converted into cash. Have you seen whether they really pay you or not.

The promising projects like WAN, LIT, SNX etc. will pay me in the near future for sure. Those are the projects aligning with future. We are entering the era of data and those projects are in that field. Time will tell, let’s wait. 😉

53 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

My earning is last month near to 1000 dollars and my big sours of earning is crypto currency last month my favorite coin is TRX this coin give me lot of profits in last month

Good to hear that you made decent profit from Crypto. How did you made profit from TRON coin? The price is very low at the moment and below 2 cents.

Last month I earned around $100 from bounties and trading, but this not always I earn in Monthly because some bounty were not paying, some were scam, some  failed project. It's hard to find a good project nowadays.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Last month my income is 200$ just by trading. I was very profitable for me my luck was with me by the way best of luck i hope your income is good

I usually joined bounty since 2017, but i stop doing bounty in the early of 2019. Because i have sr. Member account and i get red trust too, because promoting a scam ICO. I joined a bounty with a scam project back then. When i joined the bounty, i usually get more than $500. And the biggest earning in one bounty is $5500 in DIM coin.