Your Earnings last Month - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

I haven't seen a good payment from bounties for years so I have stopped doing them, airdrops were better paying for sometime but lately these are also worthless so both of these are activities that leave me without care.

• +2 1

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosix said:

As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

What you think that is work and business it is not my dear. You are have an illusion of work but this is a forum made to help people and for many beginner it was their entry in the cryptocurrency. I am agree that you are do good to want to make some money but are you sure you are make the correct decisions? you were left the forum months ago. How this has helped?

@Fixfin some sites are like that no transparency they promised and failed that why I like cryptotalk it never failed always delivered. I was in one site cloud mining for several months only for them to pay me I discovered they are scammers

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If you belong to a particular platform where you can earn consistent income definitely you can determine how much you can earn per month but the earnings in this forum varies sometimes so you can't aggregate your total income per month in this forum but you just have to work very hard to scale your income .

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The price of bitcoin will increase a lot in the future.

The coin is growing everyday which is why investors that are oppotuned need to make use of these advantage to accumulate more coin to there wallets against the future because bitcoin is too expensive for average individual like me to invest and the coins I have plan to invest is litecoin, xrp and ethereum because they are not too expensive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are no much ways to earn free hive away coins now because airdrops and bounties are full of scam projects,  the only way now to make earnings is to trade and this forum. 

My earnings in last month was only through payment from this site. I started receiving payments in 20th of the month and was able to earn almost 40$ in only 10 remaining days.

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, I did not calculate my earnings, but I expect to get good money through this forum, and I will follow until the end and earn more to achieve my dreams and reach my goal until the end.

Edited by Msh9

I invested in some coins in previous month but I was subjected to the loss because of my inexperience in cryptocurrency. I have no not started to earn through this forum so far but I am expecting that I will start earning next week.

• +3 1

I am new and also new in this section crypto world i don't know about any site like fb twitter compaigns so hopefully i learn everything by reading post and comments and i don't withdraw any money

I am earning but I am investing all my earning. I didn't even get my income income because when I got it I invested it. I am completely in trust with this forum. That's why I have plans to invest more.

This forum helps you to earn money if you know how to take advantage of the opportunity, I also recently returned to cryptocurrencies and I have been able to earn some dollars in Giveaways, Airdrops and with CryptoTalk plus their signature campaigns.
In my case, I get an average of $ 50 a month, but that depends on the time you dedicate and you have to consider that the income is variable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I do not think that you can make profits through rewards. In the past there were some sites that offer good rewards, but now most of these sites are SCAM, so I do not advise you to waste your time with them.

I made a good regular income from trading, bounty hunting and cryptotalk forum last month. I hope this continues this way the next month too. If the long expected altseason comes, I am sure we will make good profits with the altcoins that we have our possession right now so I am looking forward to it, too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us,I need learn about it and then after I comment in this forum.

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us,I need learn about it and then after I comment in this forum.

• +1 1

Just write in this forum and you can earn both talk tokens and BTC depends on the quality of your posts because the more quality they are the more chances you get to earn reputation for these posts and then you get paid in BTC

• +2 1

Reading your treads makes me optimistic to get out of my financial situation that makes me desperate at the moment. Can you guys give knowledge to a beginner like me to get income from crypto like you already do. Thank you before

• +4 1

My dear friend,  this site gives us a handsome money. We have to create 20 posts daily. We get 10 talk token of one post. So i create 20 useful posts daily and i get 200 tokens daily. So i sell the tokens when its price increases. I earned a good money in one month. I am very happy after joining this site. 

Yes, basically.  Of course I believe that we can make some money from this site.  We need to create 20 posts every day.  We get 10 talk tokens in one post.  So I create 20 useful posts every day and I get 200 tokens per day.  So I sell tokens when its price goes up.  I made good money in one month.  However, as the price is very low, I have not received any money even today.

@Lara @Ummah97531 @Alisuliman @davy22

There is a lot of work to which we need to work and be able to run this forum in there is a lot of work  to be done when time really comes and be good at it  we have different levels that are easy to form that we work and be good in every single time w ehave we have to really be good in what we do there is a lot of things that c an be done today , the story is there is a lot of work to it, there is a lot of good things that comes  the forum does pay but the price of bitcoin is not doing us any good

Right now we are working, when we finish the work, then after month we will know that we Then you will know how much or not we have and And what about this magazine to run it in the manner of Modi .

.  .  .  .  Work for 15 months Keeps working with me I hope you can do all the best again Can earn more 

I earn mostly many dollars by crypto currency. Sometimes i withdraw these dollars and fulfill my need but in most cases i am not withdraw it and i have no need of that in rare cases.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹